Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I don't hang out with people who get drunk

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Fun to make fun of

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
I know what you meant when asking this, but to me, the messes that their choice of action can get other people into are not funny.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

When people don't drink alcohol, I usually ask -
What kind of evil they cloak under a sober mask? :)

P.S. wow, I'm a poet!

Alcohol is what is evil. :D Don't forget that!

Hitler didn't like alcohol :)

So? What is that supposed to mean?

Maybe, alcohol is not a attribute of absolute evil?

I don't really think it is "evil". I was just kidding around. I do think it is a very bad habit though, if you are getting literally "drunk" anyway. That's just my opinion though. Carry on. :)

Unfortunately, many alchololics are suicidal... not your relatives, but, many are...

Who are you talking to? Me? We had a very close member of the family commit suicide. My dad never recovered from that either, which I definitely think accentuated his alcohol problems. Towards the end, he refused to go to the doctor, he wouldn't eat, he was always holding his stomach because he was in pain all the time. He looked just horrible. OMG. It was horrible watching a person do that to himself. I felt very much helpless to do anything.

I think (only from my own experience, which, admittedly is limited) people use alcohol as an escape. they are unhappy with life... but it takes on it's OWN life and, unfortunately, ruins the life of the addicted.

I'm sincere when I say I am sorry for your loss and experience with this.....

Forum List

Back