Drunk drivers kill 35,000 more Americans every year....

We need more really serious drunks.

drunk-toilet-fail.jpg

At least they wont be driving a vehicle.

.....than Al Qaeda.

How messed up are our priorities?

Of course that depends on which year you're talking about. Al Qaeda had a really good year in 2001. Not sure about the total for all the following years...

.....than Al Qaeda.

the keyword here is "OUR".

We consume the alcohol and drive.
No one makes us.
Drunk drivers are a bigger source of terrorism to the USA than ME terrorists are.

Thats a fact jack.

If all people just drove to the best of their ability we would likely reduce auto deaths by 80%.

I am getting at using portable communications device while driving as well.
Doing stupid stuff like goofing off or speeding.

Hey Chris where are your priorities more kids under five drown in five gallon bucketsevery year than are killed by hand guns every year but you want to outlaw hand guns.

Let the apples and oranges war begin...

Hey Chris where are your priorities more kids under five drown in five gallon bucketsevery year than are killed by hand guns every year but you want to outlaw hand guns.

Let the apples and oranges war begin...
\

I would like to see a link to that data please.
Without that data you have just shot a blank in the opening salvo of the war.

Go to the CDC web site look under causes of death in children under 5.

By the way drunk drivers also killed more people than handguns last year.

The death tolls by drunk drivers have always been high. So many families devastated by the NEEDLESS deaths of loved ones.

Why does it still continue? Could it be that the government allows this drug to be consumed en masse because they reap millions upon millions in taxes? Some have called it BLOOD MONEY in the past.

Maybe the penalties should be increased with mandatory jail sentences of 5-25 years for the first offense if a death or multiple deaths or serious injury occurs. No plea bargaining maybe one year mandatory jail for driving drunk without an incident. Anyone have any ideas?

Seems many things are illegal until the government see a profit in it. Like gambling, remember the 'numbers runners'? As I recall even slot machines were in some diners in Massachusetts in the 40's maybe early 50's.

OTHER COUNTRIES....

DUI Penalties Elsewhere

.....than Al Qaeda.

the keyword here is "OUR".

We consume the alcohol and drive.
No one makes us.
Drunk drivers are a bigger source of terrorism to the USA than ME terrorists are.

Thats a fact jack.

If all people just drove to the best of their ability we would likely reduce auto deaths by 80%.

I am getting at using portable communications device while driving as well.
Doing stupid stuff like goofing off or speeding.

Drunk drivers are terrorists now?

Hmmm. Is anyone not a terrorist these days or is the new liberal mantra that anyone outside the Borg is a terrorist? Did I miss a memo?

I think it's about time for government mandated life insurance. Its time has come
I wonder how many of those killed by drunk drivers added to the trumped up statistics regarding people that died because they had no health insurance?

The death tolls by drunk drivers have always been high. So many families devastated by the NEEDLESS deaths of loved ones.

Why does it still continue? Could it be that the government allows this drug to be consumed en masse because they reap millions upon millions in taxes? Some have called it BLOOD MONEY in the past.

Maybe the penalties should be increased with mandatory jail sentences of 5-25 years for the first offense if a death or multiple deaths or serious injury occurs. No plea bargaining maybe one year mandatory jail for driving drunk without an incident. Anyone have any ideas?

Seems many things are illegal until the government see a profit in it. Like gambling, remember the 'numbers runners'? As I recall even slot machines were in some diners in Massachusetts in the 40's maybe early 50's.

OTHER COUNTRIES....

DUI Penalties Elsewhere
Exactly. It is a money game. Liquor licenses, court income, taxes...it all flows to the government.

We say it's illegal to drink and drive yet we permit consumption of alcohol at establishments with huge parking lots.

Forum List

Back