Drumpf Invites Putin to the US

I dont have a problem with it. I just think its a bad idea for Putin to come and embarrass Drumpf again in his own WH. I mean Putin worked him over like a drunk nympho at a frat party as it is. How much more bitch like does Drumpf want to look?

Yes I know you far left drones do not know history, even your messiah Obama invited Putin to the white house.

But then again you were totally ok with Putin running wild under Obama!

Fake outrage from the far left!
I think you miss the point. Drumpf has been bitch slapped by the fat guy from N.Korea, Putin bitched slapped him to his knees, and now he is asking for more? Is he going to give Putin a BJ on international TV to top his past performances?

Exactly you are a racist far left drone that only believes the far left religious dogma!

Obama invited Putin, so I guess that means the same for Obama right?

Silly far left drone!
No. Its not the same at all. Putin knew he couldnt punk Obama like he did Drumpf on international TV. So its not even in the same universe. How much more embarrassment can Drumpf subject himself to?

Yes it is Obama invited Putin.

So the same applies to Obama!

Silly far left drone!
No its not the same. Putin made Drumpf look like a submissive sex slave for the world to see. Putin was frightened of Obama.

The US intel chief of intelligence was stunned when he heard this on a news show. Is this a good idea in any way?

Funny, you were all for Obama going to Cuba to suck Castro's dick (what did we get out of that?) but you're NOT for having Putin here to grease up relations with him towards better mutual cooperation. Lemmee guess: you think he'll steal some of the top secret White House pencils?

Yes I know you far left drones do not know history, even your messiah Obama invited Putin to the white house.

But then again you were totally ok with Putin running wild under Obama!

Fake outrage from the far left!
I think you miss the point. Drumpf has been bitch slapped by the fat guy from N.Korea, Putin bitched slapped him to his knees, and now he is asking for more? Is he going to give Putin a BJ on international TV to top his past performances?

Exactly you are a racist far left drone that only believes the far left religious dogma!

Obama invited Putin, so I guess that means the same for Obama right?

Silly far left drone!
No. Its not the same at all. Putin knew he couldnt punk Obama like he did Drumpf on international TV. So its not even in the same universe. How much more embarrassment can Drumpf subject himself to?

Yes it is Obama invited Putin.

So the same applies to Obama!

Silly far left drone!
No its not the same. Putin made Drumpf look like a submissive sex slave for the world to see. Putin was frightened of Obama.

Yes it is exactly the same, you want it to be different. However it is not you would have to admit the same about Obama!

Just because you voted for worse than Trump is not any problem but yours!

Funny.....before Trump came along libs and progs and dems loved Russia....everyone from Hillary to Obama to the libs on this board called the GOP war mongers whenever they said boo to Putin....
We can see it you know....we can see your hypocrisy a mile away...you all look mad...crazy...spooky....

The US intel chief of intelligence was stunned when he heard this on a news show. Is this a good idea in any way?
. This President is a businessman who thinks out of the box. Because of that, the USA is experiencing growth unknown in our lifetimes. This is precisely what we asked for. We were tired of failure During Obama's regime. It's nice to be winning again.

So if Trump wants to make friends with Putin, maybe our Country's can find ways we can work together for mutual benefit.

Would you libs prefer we lob a nuke toward Moscow?

mg_stare_003-copy.jpg
If I stare him in the eyes maybe he'll not look down and see that I'm sporting wood. - Barrack Hussein Obama

. This President is a businessman who thinks out of the box. Because of that, the USA is experiencing growth unknown in our lifetimes. This is precisely what we asked for. We were tired of failure During Obama's regime. It's nice to be winning again.

So if Trump wants to make friends with Putin, maybe our Country's can find ways we can work together for mutual benefit.

Would you libs prefer we lob a nuke toward Moscow?

Why would any sitting POTUS want to make friends with a guy who wants to annihilate western culture?

Are you an idiot or a commie?

Forum List

Back