Parents raising theybies let kids decide

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Three-year-old twins Zyler and Kadyn Sharpe scurried around the boys and girls clothing racks of a narrow consignment store filled with toys. Zyler, wearing rainbow leggings, scrutinized a pair of hot-pink-and-purple sneakers. Kadyn, in a T-Rex shirt, fixated on a musical cube that flashed colorful lights. At a glance, the only discernible difference between these fraternal twins is their hair — Zyler’s is brown and Kadyn’s is blond. Is Zyler a boy or a girl? How about Kadyn? That’s a question their parents, Nate

Parents raising ‘theybies’ let kids decide
----------------------------------------------------------------------

What a brillian way to generate even more mental illness among the already weak. The stupidity grows and by the time these idiots generate more abnormal idiots this nation won't know what normal is when all is said and done but instincts will tell those non weak minds what's right and or wrong.

I got cars and train sets for Xmas, what the hell do you want. Now your are trying to tell people how to raise their kids?

Last edited:
Are they boys or girls? I can help!!!!!

If they have a dangly bit they are a boy...if not? It's a girl.

Trust me you don't even have to be a parent to know this

Are they boys or girls? I can help!!!!!

If they have a dangly bit they are a boy...if not? It's a girl.

Trust me you don't even have to be a parent to know this

NEVER say "bit" to a guy. It should be "byte" - which is eight times bigger than a "bit."

I got cars and train sets for Xmas, what the hell do you want. Now your are trying to tell people how to raise their kids?

It's what you did with them that differentiates girls vs. boys.

Cars and trains I lost in fiery crashes. Hell, all of my GI Joe's ended up morally wounded.

I'll admit that I took an interest in a toy here and there that was meant for a boy when I was a kid, but I never went out of my way to try and look like one.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The year that it was a big Christmas item, I was given the big boy looking doll that went by the name My Buddy because I wanted it. I was around five years old then. I guess that my interest in guys went that far back. To me, if you want to get one, you have to open yourself up to their world a little bit because that may be the only way that you will ever understand them. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back