Drumpf Accuses Hillary of Marriage Infidelity; put him out of his misery

I have been watching this past week's hoopla with some interest. It is unfair to lob a bomb at Trump and then spend a week bitching that he defended himself. It was a pretty unfair assertion, the Miss Universe thing, anyway. Calling her Miss Piggy and Miss Housekeeping was typical Trump behavior, but he saved her job and gave a very understanding speech about how some people under stress EAT. She had violated her contract by gaining an enormous amount of weight. If that's the best the Clinton camp could come up with, they should have kept it to themselves. Now the Philadelphia Inquirer reporter who he called a c*nt, now that was better fodder. Too bad the Clinton camp didn't back that horse instead.

Donald Trump called a Philadelphia reporter the C-word after her story on his Atlantic City deals

Trump on Clinton: 'I don't even think she's loyal to Bill'

'I don't even think she's loyal to Bill'

===

You guys are still supporting this pathetic, small fraction of a man?

Seriously…why?
When Hillary ended her debate #1 presentation with an ad hom on Trump regarding the beauty queen issue, she opened the door for Trump to come back at her ad hom as well.

So I expect the 2nd debate to be pure muck raking by both of them.

Should be funny and outrageous to watch however.

I was not going to watch it but now I definitely do plan to.
Hopefully, you are wrong about that and the moderator keeps the debate focused on, you know, issues that affect the country going forward, instead of letting it turn into a mudslinging festival.

Hey, but if that is what you want to watch, then just put on some jerry springer reruns; plenty of sleaze there for you.

And if the mod can't control the debate and trump decides to personally attack her, he better think long and hard about that, because he will be opening himself up to his looooooooooooooooong history of being a scumbag.

Won’t happen.
Trump is a coward.
He proved that in Mexico.
If he can be questioned directly, he surrenders; like he did to MK then Carly (only to attack them later on Twitter when he’s alone and can’t be called on it.
If anything, he’ll apologize..then two days later, say the same thing again.
It is the way cowards operate.
I still wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he backs out of the next 2 debates.

It may be the case. If we were talking about almost anyone else….I would think they would be too embarrassed to show up and stand 8 feet away from someone you just so callously and maliciously attacked without provocation or proof.
I know who would screw that ugly treasonous bitch?

I have been watching this past week's hoopla with some interest. It is unfair to lob a bomb at Trump and then spend a week bitching that he defended himself. It was a pretty unfair assertion, the Miss Universe thing, anyway. Calling her Miss Piggy and Miss Housekeeping was typical Trump behavior, but he saved her job and gave a very understanding speech about how some people under stress EAT. She had violated her contract by gaining an enormous amount of weight. If that's the best the Clinton camp could come up with, they should have kept it to themselves. Now the Philadelphia Inquirer reporter who he called a c*nt, now that was better fodder. Too bad the Clinton camp didn't back that horse instead.

Donald Trump called a Philadelphia reporter the C-word after her story on his Atlantic City deals

What Trump did can not be called defending himself. A defense would be him giving some sort of justification for what ever he might be accused of. What he did was melt down into a childish screed of name calling, and infantile acting out. More commonly known as a tantrum. A child with that behavior should be made to stand with his nose in the corner.

Forum List

Back