Drug Use in Prison

Btw... I work in a hospital and have been helping nursing and security with combative patients/people for years. Not once have I not known about a patient being a prisoner.

I’m gonna guess you’re posting more stupid shit.

Saw this.

Get Access

We had a prisoner come into our ER the other morning who assaulted some people and tried to assault one of our staff. I figured he was an arrestee. When I got fown stairs for the incident report, I saw he was from the jail and was in prisoner clothing.

The guy was high as a kite. I asked how he got drugs in jail and the police, correction officers and nurses all laughed at me.

Our prison system is overwhelmed by the massive numbers of criminals created by our dysfunctional society.
Society does not make criminals the law does

It is not society which is dysfunctional it is the government which makes more criminals by passing more and more laws.
Nonsense.

The people are solely responsible for the good or bad government they get – and the good or bad laws.

Btw... I work in a hospital and have been helping nursing and security with combative patients/people for years. Not once have I not known about a patient being a prisoner.

I’m gonna guess you’re posting more stupid shit.

The police arrest people on DWI and bring them here for a blood draw to check for BAL

Saw this.

Get Access

We had a prisoner come into our ER the other morning who assaulted some people and tried to assault one of our staff. I figured he was an arrestee. When I got fown stairs for the incident report, I saw he was from the jail and was in prisoner clothing.

The guy was high as a kite. I asked how he got drugs in jail and the police, correction officers and nurses all laughed at me.

Our prison system is overwhelmed by the massive numbers of criminals created by our dysfunctional society.

It is not society which is dysfunctional it is the government which makes more criminals by passing more and more laws.

We might have too many laws.

But single mothers are raising a lot of fucked up children.
No kidding

I relative of mine had dirty pee while in jail. They isolate you and don't let you have in-person visits when you do. Basically, people pass it to inmates on visiting day and then they barter it around inside.
How hard would it be to have a couple drug sniffing dogs checking visitors? That tells me they condone the drug use.

The guards?
That's by far the most common way IMO. Either the guards will bring it in themselves or get paid to look the other way.

Drug Use in Prison

They need to build a wall to keep the drugs out. :420:

Funny. I’m sure the walls will stop drugs from coming across the border though
It's not meant to stop drugs.

It's meant to stop people

Prison walls do seem to work in that fashion there are not very many escapes.

But Donald's is meant to stop drugs. Did you forget?
Wrong

Saw this.

Get Access

Nonsense.

The people are solely responsible for the good or bad government they get – and the good or bad laws.
Wrong.

You are naive and out of touch

I relative of mine had dirty pee while in jail. They isolate you and don't let you have in-person visits when you do. Basically, people pass it to inmates on visiting day and then they barter it around inside.
How hard would it be to have a couple drug sniffing dogs checking visitors? That tells me they condone the drug use.

The guards?
That's by far the most common way IMO. Either the guards will bring it in themselves or get paid to look the other way.

Yep. I was just asking for clarification
Probably happens at the border too.

Drug Use in Prison

They need to build a wall to keep the drugs out. :420:
Don't be stupid. A wall, bars, gaurds, fences, and who knows what else surrounds a prison and can't keep drugs out.

But Donald said....

Ironic the facility that has the most walls is drug riddled.

Next you’ll be telling us that having 200,000,000 firearms contributes to us leading the universe in mass murders.

Yet we’re told walls keep drugs out and guns make a society safer

Catching drugs in jail is harder than you think. Sometimes it comes in via the mail. They treat the paper with whatever kind of drug, write a letter on it, and then spray the letter with perfume. Not only does it cloak the scent, but when prison guards check the mail with a black light and it glows, they write off the glow as being the perfume.

Forum List

Back