Antifa: Domestic Terrorists

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
So these little criminal commie goons stage a fake rally, in order to ambush people with whom they disagree...Time to warm up the helicopters.

The violent radical left-wing group known as Antifa staged a fake conservative rally in Minneapolis, Minn., on Sunday in an effort to attract attendees and ambush them.

Antifa, which ironically stands for anti-fascism, called the hoax a “rally for freedom” to “stand against Ilhan Omar,” a controversial Minnesota congresswoman.

Antifa Thugs Stage Fake Rally Against Rep. Ilhan Omar to Ambush Conservatives - Liberty Headlines

Pepe.jpg

So these little criminal commie goons stage a fake rally, in order to ambush people with whom they disagree...Time to warm up the helicopters.

The violent radical left-wing group known as Antifa staged a fake conservative rally in Minneapolis, Minn., on Sunday in an effort to attract attendees and ambush them.

Antifa, which ironically stands for anti-fascism, called the hoax a “rally for freedom” to “stand against Ilhan Omar,” a controversial Minnesota congresswoman.

Antifa Thugs Stage Fake Rally Against Rep. Ilhan Omar to Ambush Conservatives - Liberty Headlines

View attachment 247055
Only a bozo posts pictures like that and considers it funny, especially considering Pinochet of Chile and Jorge Rafael Videla of Argentina took such actions against college students . But you're a authoritarian slob anyway so no surprise.

Last edited:

View attachment 247055
Only a jackal posts pictures like that and considers it funny, especially considering Pinochet of Chile and Jorge Rafael Videla of Argentina took such actions against college students . But you're authoritarian slob anyway so no surprise.

That's why Pepe is wearing Pinochet's hat, guy. :abgg2q.jpg::aargh:

View attachment 247055
Only a jackal posts pictures like that and considers it funny, especially considering Pinochet of Chile and Jorge Rafael Videla of Argentina took such actions against college students . But you're authoritarian slob anyway so no surprise.

So, you feel you have to speak out against the cartoon, but not against the purposefully plan to attract people to a place to attack them?

View attachment 247055
Not a bad idea

View attachment 247055
Not a bad idea

Great way to avoid people who might be prepared to fight back. I know that is a big concern of yours.

View attachment 247055
Not a bad idea

Great way to avoid people who might be prepared to fight back. I know that is a big concern of yours.
That is no concern, snowflake

View attachment 247055
Not a bad idea

Sure. That is why you had the dems tell the cops to arrest the Proud Boys you attacked in NYC.

Not so much fun, when people fight back.

View attachment 247055
Not a bad idea

Sure. That is why you had the dems tell the cops to arrest the Proud Boys you attacked in NYC.

I didn’t have anybody do anything. The proud boys are sad little nobodies. They started showing up to defend Nazi’s after Antifa had already scared them back into mom and dad’s basement. They pussed out when it counted.

View attachment 247055
Not a bad idea

I didn’t have anybody do anything. The proud boys are sad little nobodies. They started showing up to defend Nazi’s after Antifa had already scared them back into mom and dad’s basement. They pussed out when it counted.

The fact that you have to lie, shows that you know you are in the wrong.

You attacked them. They kicked your ass. Your dem allies told the police to arrest them for defending themselves.

You are the worst type of coward. Someday, this shit will have a cost for you.

Not a bad idea

You attacked them. They kicked your ass. Your dem allies told the police to arrest them for defending themselves.

You sound shook, little snowflake :itsok:

Stay in mommy’s basement. Remember what happened to the Nazi’s last time :itsok:

Stay in mommy’s basement. Remember what happened to the Nazi’s last time :itsok:

I don't sound shook. I sound pissed off. That you had to lie, shows that you are a coward.

I don't sound shook. I sound pissed off. That you had to lie, shows that you are a coward.
Lol okay :itsok:

ttksfra31rdy.jpg

even the Washington post ran an opinion piece that called antifa totalitarian like neo nazis

scratch a modern " liberal" find a fascist

ice protesters standing up against trumps " racist policies " call the black cop a N****R.
hes calm as shit keepn an eye on the flank
5a77906e56c4d.jpeg

you cant believe anything a progressive stands for
unless of course you're just a useful idiot .

ttksfra31rdy.jpg
They also hold completely opposite sets of beliefs but cool picture, snowflake :itsok:

View attachment 247055
Not a bad idea

It should concern you, cupcake. You idiot's stage an ambush like that, and actually harm someone, and you will experience a whole new level of backlash.

Sent from my SM-G892A using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

View attachment 247055
Only a bozo posts pictures like that and considers it funny, especially considering Pinochet of Chile and Jorge Rafael Videla of Argentina took such actions against college students . But you're a authoritarian slob anyway so no surprise.
We don't really need any more evidence that you moonbats have zero sense of humor.

Forum List

Back