Drug Use in Prison

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Saw this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.delawareonline.com/amp/2387825002

We had a prisoner come into our ER the other morning who assaulted some people and tried to assault one of our staff. I figured he was an arrestee. When I got fown stairs for the incident report, I saw he was from the jail and was in prisoner clothing.

The guy was high as a kite. I asked how he got drugs in jail and the police, correction officers and nurses all laughed at me.

Saw this.

Get Access

We had a prisoner come into our ER the other morning who assaulted some people and tried to assault one of our staff. I figured he was an arrestee. When I got fown stairs for the incident report, I saw he was from the jail and was in prisoner clothing.

The guy was high as a kite. I asked how he got drugs in jail and the police, correction officers and nurses all laughed at me.
You've just noticed that people laugh at you? Seriously?

I relative of mine had dirty pee while in jail. They isolate you and don't let you have in-person visits when you do. Basically, people pass it to inmates on visiting day and then they barter it around inside.

I relative of mine had dirty pee while in jail. They isolate you and don't let you have in-person visits when you do. Basically, people pass it to inmates on visiting day and then they barter it around inside.
How hard would it be to have a couple drug sniffing dogs checking visitors? That tells me they condone the drug use.

Yeah. You’re probably right and That part doesn’t surprise me.

But what got me was that this was more like one of the blood draws we do for someone who got arrested and was just off the street. Not someone already inside.

How hard would it be to have a couple drug sniffing dogs checking visitors? That tells me they condone the drug use.

The guards?

Saw this.

Get Access

Our prison system is overwhelmed by the massive numbers of criminals created by our dysfunctional society.

Saw this.

Get Access

I worked in a prison for many years first of all you need to distinguish between jail and prison lots of people don't.

There have always been some drugs smuggled into prison but the problem has recently gotten much worse.

One reason is leniency by the powers that be. There are very few penalties for being caught with drugs in prison. It used to mean an automatic hole shot which means an extended stay in isolation. This has changed now because many are trying to eliminate the use of isolation as a disciplinary tool. Unfortunately there is little else which can be done to control inmate behavior.

The other reason is partial privatization. There are not as many private prisons as some claim but many parts of the corrections system are being privatized. One is food service. Instead of hiring state employees to supervise meal preparation they hire private companies to supervise. The private companies pay low wages and do no background checks and relatives and associates of inmates hire on everyday and bring massive amounts of drugs inside. Catch one smuggling drugs fire him or her and even press charges and the very next day a new one does the same thing.

When the prisons hired state employees they were paid more and better trained and at least had some incentive not to smuggle in drugs because they had a healthy state pension to work towards. The problem was not nearly as bad as it is now.

Saw this.

Get Access

Our prison system is overwhelmed by the massive numbers of criminals created by our dysfunctional society.
Society does not make criminals the law does

It is not society which is dysfunctional it is the government which makes more criminals by passing more and more laws.

Saw this.

Get Access

It is not society which is dysfunctional it is the government which makes more criminals by passing more and more laws.

We might have too many laws.

But single mothers are raising a lot of fucked up children.

Saw this.

Get Access

We might have too many laws.

But single mothers are raising a lot of fucked up children.
True

Part of that is also due to government and law

Too many incentives through welfare to stay single and raise kids on the taxpayer dime

Saw this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.delawareonline.com/amp/2387825002

This content is only available to subscribers.
Only $1 for 3 months. Save 97%.

Forum List

Back