Drudge: BIG DILEMMA: OPRAH BALKS AT HOSTING SARAH PALIN

Well, i heard on the news last night that Oprah says this division is not going on with her staff and this story is all MADE UP GARBAGE....

She said when she privately made the decision as an individual citizen to support Obama, she would NOT use her show for any political candidate....she would not have Obama or Mccain etc on her show.....and that nothing has changed and there is no division among staff on this?

She's already HAD Obama on her show. If there is no division on her staff, what did they decide ? I could give a crap but her not having Palin on her show when millions of her fans would LIKE her on the show is pretty telling.

The logical explanation is that since Palin is actually afraid to be interviewed by the press, Drudge made this up in an effort to mislead the public. In other words, he made Oprah the bad guy so Palin wouldn't have to face any questioning.

The logical explanation is that since Palin is actually afraid to be interviewed by the press, Drudge made this up in an effort to mislead the public. In other words, he made Oprah the bad guy so Palin wouldn't have to face any questioning.

good morning, spin lady ! the logical explanation-----:lol:

She's already HAD Obama on her show. If there is no division on her staff, what did they decide ? I could give a crap but her not having Palin on her show when millions of her fans would LIKE her on the show is pretty telling.
October of 2006 she had him on, before he declared he was running for the presidency and before she declared her individual support for him....

Anyway, as Ravi said, Palin is NOT DOING INTERVUES with anyone in the media...the mccain camp said they will let the media know when she is READY to do such....guess she needs rehearsing time... :)

Anyway, as Ravi said, Palin is NOT DOING INTERVUES with anyone in the media...the mccain camp said they will let the media know when she is READY to do such....guess she needs rehearsing time... :)

That or they are waiting for someone impartial.
That would be correct---you are just GUESSING she needs time to rehearse.

oprah said from the beginning she was in total support of obama and would not be having any other candidates on her show.....note...her show...fair....no...will it hurt her ...no...will it help palin....no....

That or they are waiting for someone impartial.
That would be correct---you are just GUESSING she needs time to rehearse.

I think i heard she will be on Greta Van Susteren's show first....

And yes, i am certain, since this pick was done so quickly, that she will be TOLD what to say and or how to say it, on critical issues that could affect the McCain Campaign's goal to win....

I personally think they should have just let the press at her and let her do her own thing, which she seems very capable of doing all by her lonesome....but she is not the candidate, McCain is, and they see it differently.

oprah said from the beginning she was in total support of obama and would not be having any other candidates on her show.....note...her show...fair....no...will it hurt her ...no...will it help palin....no....

Does it prove her show is politically biased ? Yes !

Oprah said she would have NO CANDIDATES on her show that were running for President, INCLUDING OBAMA, after Obama had declared his run and she declared her support for him.

She did NOT say that she was not having anyone on her show BECAUSE she was for Obama???

That's spin that is put out there imo Bones....

Forum List

Back