Drone kills a Taliban commander

Terrorist don't hate us for no reason at all. There is a reason they only wage terror against certain nations. You'll notice the ones that haven't fucked with them forever haven't been attacked.

The Russians fucked with Afghanistan for years - shitbrain. How many times have they been attacked?

Neg rep'd for assholishness/ignorance.

We can all be assured that no neighborhood in our country has people walking around with towels on their head carrying rocket launchers. And ass wipings will take place in the usual place.

What people do in Pakistan, Afghanistan or any other middle eastern country is none of our fucking business.

He doesn't give any fucks about my opinion on the matter. Neither do the 300 plus million complacent and ignorant plebs in the country. Those of us that do give fucks, are way out numbered.

Blow them all up. Fuck it.

Terrorist don't hate us for no reason at all. There is a reason they only wage terror against certain nations. You'll notice the ones that haven't fucked with them forever haven't been attacked.

The Russians fucked with Afghanistan for years - shitbrain. How many times have they been attacked?

Neg rep'd for assholishness/ignorance.

Read up idiot. They had one week with 3 separate terrorist bombings. Don't worry, I'm not petty enough to downrep you for not knowing about global occurrences

Read up idiot. They had one week with 3 separate terrorist bombings. Don't worry, I'm not petty enough to downrep you for not knowing about global occurrences

One week - WOW, assforbrain. They've been fucking with us on our soil since the Clinton-era during the first WTC bombing.
How many passenger airliners were flown into Russian skyscrapers in Moscow as a result of them "pissing off" the bad guys, assbrain?
Fill us in, fucktard.

One week - WOW, assforbrain. They've been fucking with us on our soil since the Clinton-era during the first WTC bombing.
How many passenger airliners were flown into Russian skyscrapers in Moscow as a result of them "pissing off" the bad guys, assbrain?
Fill us in, fucktard.

Actually they have been fucking with us since the Iranian hostage crisis back in 1979.

Fill us in, fucktard.

There was only one 9/11 my man. I was just giving you an example, Russians have had plenty of terrorism problems. Despite their presence in Afghanistan (we were there too by the way giving these folks the very weapons they are using on us), they have not been fucking with the region as intensely or as long as we have. You think that these guys hate us cuz we have Range Rovers and McDonalds ? Don't be obtuse. Let me drop a few bombs on the houses of your family and friends for generations and see how happy it makes you.

You can continue to try and advocate murdering people but don't pretend it is making you anything but less safe and less solvent as a country.

And we have been fucking with them since the CIA staged a coup of a democratically elected official in Iran in 1953 and installed a dick Tater.

Go fish. it's your turn.

Fill us in, fucktard.

There was only one 9/11 my man. I was just giving you an example, Russians have had plenty of terrorism problems. Despite their presence in Afghanistan (we were there too by the way giving these folks the very weapons they are using on us), they have not been fucking with the region as intensely or as long as we have. You think that these guys hate us cuz we have Range Rovers and McDonalds ? Don't be obtuse. Let me drop a few bombs on the houses of your family and friends for generations and see how happy it makes you.
You can continue to try and advocate murdering people but don't pretend it is making you anything but less safe and less solvent as a country.

Which countries have we bombed for generations?:confused:

And we have been fucking with them since the CIA staged a coup of a democratically elected official in Iran in 1953 and installed a dick Tater.

Go fish. it's your turn.

Started well before that heh. Shit we've had Islam issues since the Barbary Pirates. I think also the USA and Europe deciding how the oil in the Middle East would be divided up was a nice insult, 1940s I believe.

Fill us in, fucktard.

Which countries have we bombed for generations?:confused:

I was implying that we are bombing villages where the same groups of people have lived for generations. But yeah we've been dropping bombs since they were invented all over the place lol.

Drone kills a Taliban commander

Based in Pakistan, he was focused on attacking U.S. and allied troops across the border in Afghanistan...

Nazir was killed when two missiles slammed into a house in a village in South Waziristan while he was meeting with supporters and fellow commanders. Eight other people were killed, according to five Pakistani security officials, speaking on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to talk to the media.

Darn that President Obama and his drones. If he were a real president like King Bush the Second, he would spend $TRILLIONS and kill MILLIONS of innocents in order to kill a couple of enemies.

rw's will be interested in this -

While the death of Maulvi Nazir was likely to be seen in Washington as affirmation of the necessity of the controversial U.S. drone program, it could cause more friction in already tense relations with Pakistan because Nazir did not focus on Pakistani targets.

because they care a hell of a lot more about Pakistan than they do our own troops.

I'd bet money that you called Bush a war criminal for using armed drones.

Uh...islamic nuts have been killing non-muslims as INFIDELS going back to the dark ages.

This isn't some new thing that muslims believe they need to kill off anyone that doesn't bow to their god and doesn't help them kill off the Jews.

What did the USA do the Taliban that caused 9-11??? Oh, we sent weapons and adivsors to Afghanistan to help their country remove the Soviets. A sane person doesn't believe that results in attacking us on 9-11.

This BULLSHIT that we caused their insanity and hatred of us is for fucking idiots. Just by being non-muslims and supporting the existence of Israel makes us targets.....so shut the fuck up about us causing them to attack us since the dark ages. You are about as dumb as the Taliban that believe we are raping their women and burning Korans in afghanistan.

The reason why 9-11 happened is because Bill Clinton didn't have the balls to attack UBL's camps a few times out of fear of dead women and children bodies aired on the BBC.

I prefer to have dead terrorist family members than 3,000 dead innocent people in this country.

When someone starts a war with you, they put their family in the crosshairs too. The women and children can be killed if there is no other way to avoid killing them to meet the mission of the strike.

The US can't fight evil people by worrying whether UBL's little kiddies might get their heads blown off too. Kill the people in the camps to save more lives here and elsewhere.

That is part of the reason I guess. The real reason is that the USA has been fucking around in brown town for as long as we've had the capacity. Terrorist don't hate us for no reason at all. There is a reason they only wage terror against certain nations. You'll notice the ones that haven't fucked with them forever haven't been attacked.

Those dead terrorist family members are the ones that grow up and use the only means they have, terrorism, to kill innocent people here. Also, if you voted for Obama or Bush or basically anyone in Congress, you're not entirely innocent..

Sure....idiot.

If we just ignore evil people and leave them alone....wallah they will just be nice people overnight.

Go ask your police if that will work with criminals in town. Just shut down the police station and ignore the criminals......they will behave in your fucked up mind.

The more of them you kill and maim, the more cause those that remain have to pick up arms against the US Imperial Empire.

By killing more, you create more terrorists. But fuck, man. Lets kill some more and then ramp up the effort. Just look at how well our intervention worked out in Libya!!! WOOHOO

Insanity. But people love doing the same shit over and over again and expect a different result.

The Russians deal with their islamic terrorist problem by killing the family members of the terrorists. When terrorists took hostages, the Russians would find the terrorist's family and kill them. This soon slowed the terrorist attacks on Russians by the Chechens, politics aside of who is right and wrong.

We on the otherhand play above board against terrorists, even have idiots in our country that will throw you in jail if you torture a mass murdering terrorists. You know he is supposed to have his lawyers, bed, food, water, sleep, TV, etc.....not feel any pain.

So we will forever have a problem with terrorists as long as their families are safe and sound away from the battlefield. The terrorist has no problem blowing up your family on a subway train during vacation, but we're now allowed to make him pay by killing off his family and friends like the Russins do.....which helps them stay off AQ's radar.

Last edited:
What does the Taliban have to do with the majority Saudi 9/11 crew? Read the Koran man there is nothing in there where God permits the slaughter of non-believers or believers of another faith. The bible advocates rape in some situations as well, should we start bombing ourselves?

Some people are crazy and murder people, yes, some of them work in our government. If you honestly think they don't hate us because we have been over there killing people and manipulating politics and propping up puppet governments then I will likely be able to convince you other wise. Consider though how you would feel if drones constantly circled the sky and killed your family members or if some other nation decided our government was no good and helped fund extremists and then propped up a new one. Or perhaps how you would feel to be surrounded by military bases of say China all around our borders. I'm not saying some of it isn't pure insanity but we certainly are victims of blowback. For fuck's sake man, Osama used to work for the CIA lol.

Uh...islamic nuts have been killing non-muslims as INFIDELS going back to the dark ages.

This isn't some new thing that muslims believe they need to kill off anyone that doesn't bow to their god and doesn't help them kill off the Jews.

What did the USA do the Taliban that caused 9-11??? Oh, we sent weapons and adivsors to Afghanistan to help their country remove the Soviets. A sane person doesn't believe that results in attacking us on 9-11.

This BULLSHIT that we caused their insanity and hatred of us is for fucking idiots. Just by being non-muslims and supporting the existence of Israel makes us targets.....so shut the fuck up about us causing them to attack us since the dark ages. You are about as dumb as the Taliban that believe we are raping their women and burning Korans in afghanistan.

The reason why 9-11 happened is because Bill Clinton didn't have the balls to attack UBL's camps a few times out of fear of dead women and children bodies aired on the BBC.

I prefer to have dead terrorist family members than 3,000 dead innocent people in this country.

When someone starts a war with you, they put their family in the crosshairs too. The women and children can be killed if there is no other way to avoid killing them to meet the mission of the strike.

The US can't fight evil people by worrying whether UBL's little kiddies might get their heads blown off too. Kill the people in the camps to save more lives here and elsewhere.

That is part of the reason I guess. The real reason is that the USA has been fucking around in brown town for as long as we've had the capacity. Terrorist don't hate us for no reason at all. There is a reason they only wage terror against certain nations. You'll notice the ones that haven't fucked with them forever haven't been attacked.

Those dead terrorist family members are the ones that grow up and use the only means they have, terrorism, to kill innocent people here. Also, if you voted for Obama or Bush or basically anyone in Congress, you're not entirely innocent..

The Russians deal with their islamic terrorist problem by killing the family members of the terrorists. When terrorists took hostages, the Russians would find the terrorist's family and kill them. This soon slowed the terrorist attacks on Russians by the Chechens, politics aside of who is right and wrong.

We on the otherhand play above board against terrorists, even have idiots in our country that will throw you in jail if you torture a mass murdering terrorists. You know he is supposed to have his lawyers, bed, food, water, sleep, TV, etc.....not feel any pain.

So we will forever have a problem with terrorists as long as their families are safe and sound away from the battlefield. The terrorist has no problem blowing up your family on a subway train during vacation, but we're now allowed to make him pay by killing off his family and friends like the Russins do.....which helps them stay off AQ's radar.
Drone warfare is terrorism, you sick fuck!

Forum List

Back