Drone kills a Taliban commander

Are you that fucking stupid???

UBL was hiding in Afghanistan and working out his 9-11 plan with the protection of the Taliban. That is why we attacked the Taliban after 9-11.

The Saudi Royals didn't like UBL because he wanted to kill them too for their peace deals with the "Jews" and selling oil to the "infidels."

Oh, shut the fuck up about the Bible advocating rape, you losertarian scum. You come here inventing bullshit to fit your demented mind's reality.

UBL never worked for the CIA asswipe, the CIA agent that worked with the NORTHERN ALLIANCE against the Soviets said UBL funded his own army that later became the Taliban. Uh, the Taliban have been at war with the Northern Alliance since the 80s......just shut the fuck up you ignorant piece of shit.

What does the Taliban have to do with the majority Saudi 9/11 crew? Read the Koran man there is nothing in there where God permits the slaughter of non-believers or believers of another faith. The bible advocates rape in some situations as well, should we start bombing ourselves?

Some people are crazy and murder people, yes, some of them work in our government. If you honestly think they don't hate us because we have been over there killing people and manipulating politics and propping up puppet governments then I will likely be able to convince you other wise. Consider though how you would feel if drones constantly circled the sky and killed your family members or if some other nation decided our government was no good and helped fund extremists and then propped up a new one. Or perhaps how you would feel to be surrounded by military bases of say China all around our borders. I'm not saying some of it isn't pure insanity but we certainly are victims of blowback. For fuck's sake man, Osama used to work for the CIA lol.

Uh...islamic nuts have been killing non-muslims as INFIDELS going back to the dark ages.

This isn't some new thing that muslims believe they need to kill off anyone that doesn't bow to their god and doesn't help them kill off the Jews.

What did the USA do the Taliban that caused 9-11??? Oh, we sent weapons and adivsors to Afghanistan to help their country remove the Soviets. A sane person doesn't believe that results in attacking us on 9-11.

This BULLSHIT that we caused their insanity and hatred of us is for fucking idiots. Just by being non-muslims and supporting the existence of Israel makes us targets.....so shut the fuck up about us causing them to attack us since the dark ages. You are about as dumb as the Taliban that believe we are raping their women and burning Korans in afghanistan.

That is part of the reason I guess. The real reason is that the USA has been fucking around in brown town for as long as we've had the capacity. Terrorist don't hate us for no reason at all. There is a reason they only wage terror against certain nations. You'll notice the ones that haven't fucked with them forever haven't been attacked.

Those dead terrorist family members are the ones that grow up and use the only means they have, terrorism, to kill innocent people here. Also, if you voted for Obama or Bush or basically anyone in Congress, you're not entirely innocent..

Well I'll stop participating now since you've resorted to just name calling repeatedly... I don't blame you, it is hard to defend the government you support that murders innocent people.

Remind me where we found Bin Laden? I know I know you have that good government intelligence on your side that found all those WMDs in Iraq. The CIA and the USA funded the mujahideen against the Soviets and there is evidence Osama was directly trained by the CIA. Alas, that is not here nor there. You'd think people would be smart enough to realize when (Islamic) terrorism became a problem and compare that to our interventionist attitude over there. I'm probably wrong though, they probably hate us because our bitches rock bikinis.

Are you that fucking stupid???

UBL was hiding in Afghanistan and working out his 9-11 plan with the protection of the Taliban. That is why we attacked the Taliban after 9-11.

The Saudi Royals didn't like UBL because he wanted to kill them too for their peace deals with the "Jews" and selling oil to the "infidels."

Oh, shut the fuck up about the Bible advocating rape, you losertarian scum. You come here inventing bullshit to fit your demented mind's reality.

UBL never worked for the CIA asswipe, the CIA agent that worked with the NORTHERN ALLIANCE against the Soviets said UBL funded his own army that later became the Taliban. Uh, the Taliban have been at war with the Northern Alliance since the 80s......just shut the fuck up you ignorant piece of shit.

What does the Taliban have to do with the majority Saudi 9/11 crew? Read the Koran man there is nothing in there where God permits the slaughter of non-believers or believers of another faith. The bible advocates rape in some situations as well, should we start bombing ourselves?

Some people are crazy and murder people, yes, some of them work in our government. If you honestly think they don't hate us because we have been over there killing people and manipulating politics and propping up puppet governments then I will likely be able to convince you other wise. Consider though how you would feel if drones constantly circled the sky and killed your family members or if some other nation decided our government was no good and helped fund extremists and then propped up a new one. Or perhaps how you would feel to be surrounded by military bases of say China all around our borders. I'm not saying some of it isn't pure insanity but we certainly are victims of blowback. For fuck's sake man, Osama used to work for the CIA lol.

Uh...islamic nuts have been killing non-muslims as INFIDELS going back to the dark ages.

This isn't some new thing that muslims believe they need to kill off anyone that doesn't bow to their god and doesn't help them kill off the Jews.

What did the USA do the Taliban that caused 9-11??? Oh, we sent weapons and adivsors to Afghanistan to help their country remove the Soviets. A sane person doesn't believe that results in attacking us on 9-11.

This BULLSHIT that we caused their insanity and hatred of us is for fucking idiots. Just by being non-muslims and supporting the existence of Israel makes us targets.....so shut the fuck up about us causing them to attack us since the dark ages. You are about as dumb as the Taliban that believe we are raping their women and burning Korans in afghanistan.

You're an ignorant shit stain that comes on the internet spewing your bullshit you read on some kook websites.

You didn't even know why OEF happened in Afghanistan against the Taliban. You claim UBL was working for the CIA when he opposed the CIA in Afghanistan from the start.

You sit around with your D&D buddies inventing bullshit about the world to fill in the gaps between your ears. "if we would quit spending money on the military and killing evil people, then evil people would quit being evil." Blah, blah, blah.....go fuck yourself you waste of oxygen.

Well I'll stop participating now since you've resorted to just name calling repeatedly... I don't blame you, it is hard to defend the government you support that murders innocent people.

Remind me where we found Bin Laden? I know I know you have that good government intelligence on your side that found all those WMDs in Iraq. The CIA and the USA funded the mujahideen against the Soviets and there is evidence Osama was directly trained by the CIA. Alas, that is not here nor there. You'd think people would be smart enough to realize when (Islamic) terrorism became a problem and compare that to our interventionist attitude over there. I'm probably wrong though, they probably hate us because our bitches rock bikinis.

We can all be assured that no neighborhood in our country has people walking around with towels on their head carrying rocket launchers. And ass wipings will take place in the usual place.

What people do in Pakistan, Afghanistan or any other middle eastern country is none of our fucking business.
When they allow terrorists to set up camps and train to kill our citizens on OUR soil, it damn sure is our fucking business.

And if you think those moonbat crazy mofo's are just going to go away because we stop pounding the shit out of 'em, then you truly are ignorant as all hell.

Rest assured, there are going to be many Presidents throughout many more years fighting this battle.

When they allow terrorists to set up camps and train to kill our citizens on OUR soil, it damn sure is our fucking business.

And if you think those moonbat crazy mofo's are just going to go away because we stop pounding the shit out of 'em, then you truly are ignorant as all hell.

Rest assured, there are going to be many Presidents throughout many more years fighting this battle.
And us killing their citizens on their soil is NOT terrorism?

And us killing their citizens on their soil is NOT terrorism?
No, it's not.

They chose to start it, it is now a war......They are now suffering the consequences of their actions, same as the Japanese did.

It's not our fault that those moonbats choose to use innocents as human shields....It is not our fault that many innocents CHOOSE to surround the wanted, thereby making themselves no longer innocents.

And yes, we do try to limit collateral damage as much as possible......If not, we would be sending in troops en masse to kill everything that dares move.

No, it's not.

They chose to start it, it is now a war......They are now suffering the consequences of their actions, same as the Japanese did.

It's not our fault that those moonbats choose to use innocents as human shields....It is not our fault that many innocents CHOOSE to surround the wanted, thereby making themselves no longer innocents.

And yes, we do try to limit collateral damage as much as possible......If not, we would be sending in troops en masse to kill everything that dares move.
And the 8 Afghan women who were out collecting firewood that we blew to bits from a drone missle strike, that wasn't terrorism?

No, it's not.

And the 8 Afghan women who were out collecting firewood that we blew to bits from a drone missle strike, that wasn't terrorism?
Nope!

90% of drone strikes kill innocent civilians.

You're okay with that?
100% of ALL wars kill innocent civilians, no matter how many precautions are taken.......It's a sad fact, but a fact just the same.

To answer your question......I'm ok with doing what's necessary to ensure that the Taliban and AQ are NEVER given the opportunity to fully assemble ever again.....I'm ok with making them highly uncomfortable and looking over their shoulders for however long it takes......I'm ok knowing that it is the fault of the Taliban and AQ, NOT THE U.S., that innocent civilians may be killed.....I'm ok with using drones and airstrikes as a way to limit the number of our forces being put into harms way......I'm ok with the fact that we are NOT actively seeking to kill civilians at every turn.....I'm ok with the fact that as many precautions as possible are being taken to limit the number of civilian casualties.

And let me ask you this......How many "WANTED" occupied four planes and three buildings on 9/11?

Answer.......NONE!.

THAT, my friend, was terrorism at it's core.

Last edited:
Drone kills a Taliban commander

Based in Pakistan, he was focused on attacking U.S. and allied troops across the border in Afghanistan...

Nazir was killed when two missiles slammed into a house in a village in South Waziristan while he was meeting with supporters and fellow commanders. Eight other people were killed, according to five Pakistani security officials, speaking on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to talk to the media.

Darn that President Obama and his drones. If he were a real president like King Bush the Second, he would spend $TRILLIONS and kill MILLIONS of innocents in order to kill a couple of enemies.

rw's will be interested in this -

While the death of Maulvi Nazir was likely to be seen in Washington as affirmation of the necessity of the controversial U.S. drone program, it could cause more friction in already tense relations with Pakistan because Nazir did not focus on Pakistani targets.

because they care a hell of a lot more about Pakistan than they do our own troops.

pretty funny how how you peace loving liberals love killing now that Obama is doing it..
A little fact for the OP not that it cares about facts we began using drone strikes in 2002 so it would seem President Obama got his drones as Op called them from President Bush. I can't help but wonder how many drone strikes would have been carried out under Obama if that practice had not started under Bush.

100% of ALL wars kill innocent civilians, no matter how many precautions are taken.......It's a sad fact, but a fact just the same.

To answer your question......I'm ok with doing what's necessary to ensure that the Taliban and AQ are NEVER given the opportunity to fully assemble ever again.....I'm ok with making them highly uncomfortable and looking over their shoulders for however long it takes......I'm ok knowing that it is the fault of the Taliban and AQ, NOT THE U.S., that innocent civilians may be killed.....I'm ok with using drones and airstrikes as a way to limit the number of our forces being put into harms way......I'm ok with the fact that we are NOT actively seeking to kill civilians at every turn.....I'm ok with the fact that as many precautions as possible are being taken to limit the number of civilian casualties.

And let me ask you this......How many "WANTED" occupied four planes and three buildings on 9/11?

Answer.......NONE!.

The problem is, we're not taking the necessary precautions to distinguish between civilian and military targets and that is causing a lot of hatred towards US troops and American's in general. And when you consider that al Qaeda isn't even in the country anymore and the fact that we are now paying Taliban forces to guard our convoys out to remote outposts, nothing is making any sense over there.

I'm no fan, of the Taliban, but these drone strikes are driving the citizens of Afghanistan, who really don't like the Taliban, towards supporting them, only because they're fighting Americans. The best thing we can do, is get the fuck out of the country. We're spending too much fuckin' money there and we illegally invaded it in the first place. The Taliban did not attack us on 9/11 and they offered to turn UBL over to us, but Bush refused.

And to top it off, we installed one of the most corrupt governments in the world in Kabul.

A little fact for the OP not that it cares about facts we began using drone strikes in 2002 so it would seem President Obama got his drones as Op called them from President Bush. I can't help but wonder how many drone strikes would have been carried out under Obama if that practice had not started under Bush.
I wonder if people will still support the use of drones when they start flying over our own neighborhoods?

I wonder if people will still support the use of drones when they start flying over our own neighborhoods?

How do you know there not already?

Answer.......NONE!.

The problem is, we're not taking the necessary precautions to distinguish between civilian and military targets and that is causing a lot of hatred towards US troops and American's in general. And when you consider that al Qaeda isn't even in the country anymore and the fact that we are now paying Taliban forces to guard our convoys out to remote outposts, nothing is making any sense over there.

I'm no fan, of the Taliban, but these drone strikes are driving the citizens of Afghanistan, who really don't like the Taliban, towards supporting them, only because they're fighting Americans. The best thing we can do, is get the fuck out of the country. We're spending too much fuckin' money there and we illegally invaded it in the first place. The Taliban did not attack us on 9/11 and they offered to turn UBL over to us, but Bush refused.

And to top it off, we installed one of the most corrupt governments in the world in Kabul.
If you've been there, as I have, it's never been easy to distinguish between friend and foe. And let me tell you, it's quite unnerving leggin' a village and a kid comes runnin' towards you expecting the usual candy, and you have no idea whether he's strapped.......And if you think AQ isn't still in there, you're sadly mistaken. They are not only still in there, they are crawling like ants all over the Paki tribal border region, and will no doubt pour back in if we just open the door.

I agree, pull out as many ground forces as possible, but keep pounding the shit out of 'em from the air......And if civilians get caught in the fray, that's the fault of the Taliban and AQ, PERIOD!

As far as the "we illegally invaded in the first place," BS, That's all far lefty and loony Ron Paul stupidity. Perpetrated by far lefty loons, and Ron Paullettes who spend too much time in their dorm rooms jacking off and playing on the internet.

Last edited:
If you've been there, as I have, it's never been easy to distinguish between friend and foe. And let me tell you, it's quite unnerving leggin' a village and a kid comes runnin' towards you expecting the usual candy, and you have no idea whether he's strapped.......And if you think AQ isn't still in there, you're sadly mistaken. They are not only still in there, they are crawling like ants all over the Paki tribal border region, and will no doubt pour back in if we just open the door.

I agree, pull out as many ground forces as possible, but keep pounding the shit out of 'em from the air......And if civilians get caught in the fray, that's the fault of the Taliban and AQ, PERIOD!

As far as the "we illegally invaded in the first place," BS, That's all far lefty and loony Ron Paul stupidity. Perpetrated by far lefty loons, and Ron Paullettes who spend too much time in their dorm rooms jacking off and playing on the internet.
There are only two ways a country can legally attack another country:
  1. if you, yourself are attacked
  2. you receive UNSC authorization
We were not attacked by Afghanistan and we didn't have a UN resolution authorizing the use of force, but we "chose" to go to war anyway. And wars of choice, are wars of aggression. And wars of aggression, are crimes against humanity, no different than the nazis going into Poland.

We invaded in violation of Article 51 of the UN Charter. A treaty our Congress ratified, thus giving it the same weight as the Constitution.

As for al Qaeda...

CIA chief Leon Panetta admitted there were no more than 50 members of Al Qaeda in Afghanistan.
...things get a little stranger over in Syria. All these years we're told al Qaeda is our enemy, however, in Syria, we're funding them and providing material support to an al Qaeda cell fighting Assad.

I don't support putting American troops in harms way over bullshit lies. We need to bring everyone home and stop bombing the shit out of these country's. Because if we keep going the way we are and go on and invade Syria, it won't be suicide bombers we'll be facing, it will be real bombers, just like ours. And we won't have to worry about anthrax in the mail, we'll be getting ICBM's raining down nuclear bombs on the good ole US of A. Because invading Syria, will put us in a direct military confrontation with Russia. And if we fight Russia, we fight China as well. And that ain't no mythical Islamic threat, that's a real threat.

Forum List

Back