Driving Annoyances - which is MOST annoying?

What Annoys you MOST while Driving?

• Not paying attention to traffic light

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Weaving in and out of lanes

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • People on cell phones

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Merging at the last minute when a lane ends

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Not using turn signal

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Throwing cigarettes (or trash) out the window

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Leaving large gaps at a light so you can't get into the turn lane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
what puts you into a state of road rage?

All of the above. It's time to redefine reckless driving to include a driver who has three or more citations and convictions for any of those violations noted, and thus raising the sanction from an infraction to a misdemeanor. This will allow not just a fine, but some time in jail.

The guy who refuses to let you merge

You are trying to merge with traffic and have no more room. The guy sees you but keeps looking straight ahead as if to say......If I don't look at you, I don't have to let you in

If you are the merger, it's your job to either speed up or slow down...
now, if they are PURPOSEFULLY speeding up and slowing down to NOT let you in, that is different....

The guy who refuses to let you merge

You are trying to merge with traffic and have no more room. The guy sees you but keeps looking straight ahead as if to say......If I don't look at you, I don't have to let you in

If you are the merger, it's your job to either speed up or slow down...
now, if they are PURPOSEFULLY speeding up and slowing down to NOT let you in, that is different....

I will slow down to let them in

I'm talking about when you are at a dead stop trying to get into a line of traffic

No you should know better than to think you know more about what I saw than I do........ .....
Missin' the point, ain'tcha....... :dunno:

Not at alll......I dont try to be an expert on something I didnt see....but you do
You appear to be saying that ALL drivers who do that are nothing more than narcissistic pricks, The fact is very few are, that was my point and my only point. If I misread what you intended than you have my apologies, if not..........
Not what I said at all...........but feel free to make more of an ass out of yourself
Well you just confirmed one thing, despite my apology you're still a pathetic asshole. :thup:
You know you would be laughed out of court.....What did ya see sir..? Nothing but I think he might be at fault......lmmaaaooo
You picked the fight. I took your post at face value...you tried to distort mine

Missin' the point, ain'tcha....... :dunno:

Not at alll......I dont try to be an expert on something I didnt see....but you do
You appear to be saying that ALL drivers who do that are nothing more than narcissistic pricks, The fact is very few are, that was my point and my only point. If I misread what you intended than you have my apologies, if not..........
Not what I said at all...........but feel free to make more of an ass out of yourself
Well you just confirmed one thing, despite my apology you're still a pathetic asshole. :thup:
You know you would be laughed out of court.....What did ya see sir..? Nothing but I think he might be at fault......lmmaaaooo
You picked the fight. I took your post at face value...you tried to distort mine
You really are a victim mentality sort of prick, ain'tcha...... :lmao:

bet you"re one of those lame wavers arent ya...........what did ya say ya avoided half dozen or more serious accidents except for one ya didnt but everyone else did.,...... sounds like you dont recognize whats in front of you or are just careless ...a menace...not a safe driver as you claim

Amen. I actually enjoy it when I hear about one getting killed. We're all supposed to crawl behind you and snarl traffic up? If there's no bike path the road was made for autos.
That's for you
th

Not people driving slow in the left lane

But the idiot in the left lane driving the exact same speed as the guy next to him in the right lane and blocking anyone from driving faster

My wife, backseat driving
Hubby is same and I'm a way better driver!!!

in nearly 50 years of driving, I've had 2 accidents.

Tail ended both times.

Once in the rain at a yield sign, once stopping at a yellow light, to let an ambulance pass in front of me.

She also drives me nuts telling me to "Look at that" while I"m driving.

I don't WANT to 'look at that', I want to look at the road ahead of, and behind me.

I hate to break it to you- lack of accidents don't make you a good driver all the time.

Not people driving slow in the left lane

But the idiot in the left lane driving the exact same speed as the guy next to him in the right lane and blocking anyone from driving faster
I swear people do that on purpose

Forum List

Back