Driving Annoyances - which is MOST annoying?

What Annoys you MOST while Driving?

• Not paying attention to traffic light

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Weaving in and out of lanes

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • People on cell phones

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Merging at the last minute when a lane ends

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Not using turn signal

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Throwing cigarettes (or trash) out the window

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Leaving large gaps at a light so you can't get into the turn lane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
I agree with defcon4. We call 911 when we see someone texting, giving the model of the car, the plate #, and send a picture of the driver.

All of the above.

But mostly people being distracted taking pictures and ratting people out.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
My wife, backseat driving
Hubby is same and I'm a way better driver!!!

in nearly 50 years of driving, I've had 2 accidents.

Tail ended both times.

Once in the rain at a yield sign, once stopping at a yellow light, to let an ambulance pass in front of me.

She also drives me nuts telling me to "Look at that" while I"m driving.

I don't WANT to 'look at that', I want to look at the road ahead of, and behind me.

All of the above.

But mostly people being distracted taking pictures and ratting people out.
Dashcams...... yeah, texters and talkers need to loose their licenses that way they can ride on the bus all day long texting and talking to their heart's content.

...how about people looking through under the steering wheel hauling ass on 45m/h in the fast lane where a speed limit is 70m/h?

All of those things are annoying, but out of the selection cell phone drivers going 10MPH under the speed limit in the passing lane should be shot in the elbow.

As a volunteer fire fighter I get pretty annoyed seeing people throw cigarettes out. That can really screw up people's weekends.

One selection not available that drives me fuckin nuts though, are those lance armstrong wanna be douchebags who insist on riding in traffic during busy parts of the day. If you're riding a bike to get to work that's one thing, but slowing 2 lanes of traffic down to a near crawl at 0700 for recreation means you are a colossal asshole.

Another thing that really pisses me off, but only slightly relates to driving are the dipshits who go through fast food drive-thru's either with orders from 20 people at the office or their kid's entire little league team in the van. It should take a MAXIMUM of 30 seconds to relay a FF order. I once spent nearly 20 minutes behind some whale and her brood at a KFC in the time it took to place her order and the time the cashier handed over a 6 bag haul through the window.

We always hear that are so many auto accidents but, IMO, considering the number of cars on the roads and how many are talking on their cells, drinking or otherwise distracted and/or impaired, I'm surprised there aren't more.

Forum List

Back