Driving Annoyances - which is MOST annoying?

What Annoys you MOST while Driving?

• Not paying attention to traffic light

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Weaving in and out of lanes

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • People on cell phones

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Merging at the last minute when a lane ends

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Not using turn signal

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Throwing cigarettes (or trash) out the window

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Leaving large gaps at a light so you can't get into the turn lane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Most of you have probably never seen truly insane drivers, I swear that in Asia and Mexico they have three questions with a fourth optional question on their drivers test.
Where is the steering wheel?
Where is the accelerator?
Where is the horn?
(Optional question)
What and where is the Brake Pedal....?

That was a pretty stupid comment.
No it wasn't, it was an exaggeration though for comedic effect, obviously lost on you. I learned to drive in the Orient (Taiwan and China) and I've driven in Mexico, . Granted I've never driven in Japan so I have no idea how good or bad they drive.

Oh well, I should know better than to point out fact to an angry driver....... Later.......
No you should know better than to think you know more about what I saw than I do........ .....
Missin' the point, ain'tcha....... :dunno:

Not at alll......I dont try to be an expert on something I didnt see....but you do
You appear to be saying that ALL drivers who do that are nothing more than narcissistic pricks, The fact is very few are, that was my point and my only point. If I misread what you intended than you have my apologies, if not..........
Not what I said at all...........but feel free to make more of an ass out of yourself
Well you just confirmed one thing, despite my apology you're still a pathetic asshole. :thup:

Most of you have probably never seen truly insane drivers, I swear that in Asia and Mexico they have three questions with a fourth optional question on their drivers test.
Where is the steering wheel?
Where is the accelerator?
Where is the horn?
(Optional question)
What and where is the Brake Pedal....?

Exactly. I traveled quite a bit around this globe because of businesses.
Worst or good and daring drivers are in Asia not much in Mexico if you compare to Asia. Especially in the Philippines. GOOD LOOORRRD....
There's no such thing as pedestrian crossings, no right of way, no bus stop, stereos are blaring, constant honking, texting, over crowded bus, drive at side walk etc. Bus vendors can jump out of the bus while the jeepney or bus is running at high speed. Famous Filipino boxer Pacquiao did this for years before he came to America.
Worst traffic I've ever seen. The way I witnessed it they are good drivers and to my surprise accidents are very very rare.
Traffic tickets is also non existent. All they have to do place 50 pesos (=$1.25) under your license and your free. There's no such thing as hit and run because there is no where run.

We always hear that are so many auto accidents but, IMO, considering the number of cars on the roads and how many are talking on their cells, drinking or otherwise distracted and/or impaired, I'm surprised there aren't more.
Amen to this. I wonder if any of them even bother to wear their seat belts if they have no intention of giving the road their full and undivided attention.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back