Driver of car that plowed through BLM demonstrators in Times Square 'is a Trump supporter'

I would not be surprised, given how correctly he dealt with the situation.

Zero causalities.

NYC should give the driver a new bumper and a lifetime free car wash coupon for cleaning the streets.
Funny Trump is at fault for shit but mayors who ignore violence aren’t accountable for the violence in their cities! How surprising, Demofks who are hypocrites

Dear me. What an outpouring of Christian fervour for your fellow man. I guess that violence is fine as long as you are hurting the other side.
No wonder the stats show that right wing terrorists are the biggest threat to America.
Christians have been beating evils ass for millennia

The driver of a car that plowed into a crowd of Black Lives Matter demonstrators in New York City reportedly attended a Keep America Great counterprotest just hours earlier.

The man - who has not yet been publicly named - was caught on camera driving his black Ford Taurus sedan into the crowd in Times Square shortly after 8pm on Thursday evening.

NBC quotes police sources as saying the driver was 'was found to be a part of the Keep America Great rally' and that the group had 'exchanged heated words' with the BLM supporters.

Well here we go again. Another trump inspired goon that weaponised his car. At some point Trump should be held to account for his antics.
He is a hero.

Kill a commie for mommy!

Fuck commie BLM!!!
I guess you wont be prying for the victims then ?

Who are the victims?

The driver of a car that plowed into a crowd of Black Lives Matter demonstrators in New York City reportedly attended a Keep America Great counterprotest just hours earlier.

The man - who has not yet been publicly named - was caught on camera driving his black Ford Taurus sedan into the crowd in Times Square shortly after 8pm on Thursday evening.

NBC quotes police sources as saying the driver was 'was found to be a part of the Keep America Great rally' and that the group had 'exchanged heated words' with the BLM supporters.

Well here we go again. Another trump inspired goon that weaponised his car. At some point Trump should be held to account for his antics.
He is a hero.

Kill a commie for mommy!

Fuck commie BLM!!!
I guess you wont be prying for the victims then ?
Who’s that?

Forum List

Back