Driver of car that plowed through BLM demonstrators in Times Square 'is a Trump supporter'

Dear me. What an outpouring of Christian fervour for your fellow man. I guess that violence is fine as long as you are hurting the other side.
No wonder the stats show that right wing terrorists are the biggest threat to America.
Spare me, brainless doofs like you wouldnt know a stat if it bit you in the pelosi.

The driver of a car that plowed into a crowd of Black Lives Matter demonstrators in New York City reportedly attended a Keep America Great counterprotest just hours earlier.

The man - who has not yet been publicly named - was caught on camera driving his black Ford Taurus sedan into the crowd in Times Square shortly after 8pm on Thursday evening.

NBC quotes police sources as saying the driver was 'was found to be a part of the Keep America Great rally' and that the group had 'exchanged heated words' with the BLM supporters.

Well here we go again. Another trump inspired goon that weaponised his car. At some point Trump should be held to account for his antics.
/—-/ I’d like to buy him a beer.

Dear me. What an outpouring of Christian fervour for your fellow man. I guess that violence is fine as long as you are hurting the other side.
No wonder the stats show that right wing terrorists are the biggest threat to America.
Why don't you focus on your own country's problems. You have no clue about Donald Trump, Antifa or BLM.

The moral of the story is don't play in the street

AllLivesSplatter.jpg

Nobody was injured and there was no property damage. Doesn't mayor DeBlasio have more on his plate than worry about this crap?

You're awfully quick to support subhuman pieces of shit who commit acts of terrorism, destruction, and violence against innocent third-parties, and awfully quick to condemn those third-parties when they fight back in self-defense.

At least we know which side you are on, not that there was ever any doubt.

Too bad we can't just ship all our Antifa and Black Lies Matter filth over to the UK, and let them prey on you and your kind.

The driver of a car that plowed into a crowd of Black Lives Matter demonstrators in New York City reportedly attended a Keep America Great counterprotest just hours earlier.

The man - who has not yet been publicly named - was caught on camera driving his black Ford Taurus sedan into the crowd in Times Square shortly after 8pm on Thursday evening.

NBC quotes police sources as saying the driver was 'was found to be a part of the Keep America Great rally' and that the group had 'exchanged heated words' with the BLM supporters.

Well here we go again. Another trump inspired goon that weaponised his car. At some point Trump should be held to account for his antics.

Fake news.

But here is some real news. Trump approval is at 52% which is pre-COVID approval. MAGA baby!!!

Great job "Trump supporter".
You don't stop the safari jeep when on a jungle tour and you don't stop when driving through herds of BLM beasts either.

More like a normal human being who doesn't want the mob to attack him.

All the trumpfisti are dangerous. When you see the merch, that is the only thing necessary to identify the threat.

Tell that to the thousands burned out by the bidenistas.

Forum List

Back