Draft Biden movement underway.

Does not the Donald have the right to express his opinion? Most people will say yes and that NBC and Macy's are overreacting.

every time NBC replays his comments they have to end on Donald's note "I assume some are good people"

These severing of ties really seem like a pile on, What are they really afraid of? That his fair-trade message will catch on?

Well, so far neither party has any candidates that I'd vote for, 2016 would be the third straight presidential election that I wrote someone's name in that I think tops anything either party has to offer.
I remember when highly qualified candidates used to run for prez. Now all we get are wackos and tools/servants of Big Money. No wonder this country is sliding downwards.

There are now I believe 14 candidates who I would vote for over whatever dog the Democratic party decides to foist upon America.

All politicians are created evil, but some are more evil than others. Apologies to G.O.

That's because you're an ideologue who will accept anyone who your ideology nominates, no matter how not qualified the candidate is. As America plummets downwards, wacks and servants of Big money is the last thing we need.

Nah...pretty sure it's because the dems have offered up a habitual criminal,a commie and a fucken retard.

supporters will meet at noon in the phone booth at 42nd St and third ave. see you there

Efforts to Draft Biden for 2016 Gain Steam RealClearPolitics

That's great! This election needs some clown-factor.

Joe-Biden-clown.jpg

supporters will meet at noon in the phone booth at 42nd St and third ave. see you there

Efforts to Draft Biden for 2016 Gain Steam RealClearPolitics
To hell with 2016. I fully support drafting Biden immediately and stationing him in Ramadi.

Glad you think it's a fucking joke
I do. Because it is. Need some help removing that pole from your ass, hillbilly?

Fucking moron. Soldiers and Marines died securing Ramadi and making it safe until your scumbag CinC switched sides to support Al Qaeda, ISIS and Jihad

Does not the Donald have the right to express his opinion? Most people will say yes and that NBC and Macy's are overreacting.

every time NBC replays his comments they have to end on Donald's note "I assume some are good people"

These severing of ties really seem like a pile on, What are they really afraid of? That his fair-trade message will catch on?

Well, so far neither party has any candidates that I'd vote for, 2016 would be the third straight presidential election that I wrote someone's name in that I think tops anything either party has to offer.
I remember when highly qualified candidates used to run for prez. Now all we get are wackos and tools/servants of Big Money. No wonder this country is sliding downwards.

There are now I believe 14 candidates who I would vote for over whatever dog the Democratic party decides to foist upon America.

All politicians are created evil, but some are more evil than others. Apologies to G.O.

That's because you're an ideologue who will accept anyone who your ideology nominates, no matter how not qualified the candidate is. As America plummets downwards, wacks and servants of Big money is the last thing we need.
And you throw away a vote.

Why would I want to vote for inferior candidates because they belong to the two worthless major parties?
BOTH parties are out of touch with Main Street Americans and to be realistic neither party represents the middle class at all.
The people who are wasting their votes are the ones who vote for candidates that don't represent their interests when legislating. About the only time that politicians tried to do something that would benefit the middle class is when they tried to pass the minimum wage. Over 70% of the population was for raising the minimum wage, the conservative Cato Institute in a report stated that raising the minimum wage actually helped the middle class more than the poor. Yet nothing was done. But congress did pass a bill ending the inheritance tax which only benefited .02 of the wealthiest Americans. That says a lot about who gets represented in Washington and who doesn't.
Just keep on voting against your interests, now that's wasting your vote.

Why would I want to vote for inferior candidates because they belong to the two worthless major parties?
BOTH parties are out of touch with Main Street Americans and to be realistic neither party represents the middle class at all.
The people who are wasting their votes are the ones who vote for candidates that don't represent their interests when legislating. About the only time that politicians tried to do something that would benefit the middle class is when they tried to pass the minimum wage. Over 70% of the population was for raising the minimum wage, the conservative Cato Institute in a report stated that raising the minimum wage actually helped the middle class more than the poor. Yet nothing was done. But congress did pass a bill ending the inheritance tax which only benefited .02 of the wealthiest Americans. That says a lot about who gets represented in Washington and who doesn't.

I love how you espouse a belief that both sides are screwing us,then go on to blame republicans for everything.
Yes there really is an oldest trick in the book.....

Biden and Bernie should be running ads like this video against wealth hoarder hypocrite Hillary. Watch these college kids shock when they find out which house Hillary owns...

I love how you espouse a belief that both sides are screwing us,then go on to blame republicans for everything.

Oh, because I pointed out one of the most obvious campaign pledge that weren't kept. I wonder how many ads the GOP ran about doing something to stop the middle class from the downward spiral they have been in for over 30 years. It was the perfect example of Washington being out of touch with Main Street America and severly broken campaign pledges.
But, did I blame the GOP for Obamacare? How about the lack of progress on the Keystone? Or the open borders?
With partisans, you're either with them 100% or you support their opposition. You folks are incapable of thinking out of your ideological box. That's a fact demonstrated 1,000 times daily, on these boards.

Biden has real executive experience, Hillary doesn't. She needs to step aside for Joe

Oh, because I pointed out one of the most obvious campaign pledge that weren't kept. I wonder how many ads the GOP ran about doing something to stop the middle class from the downward spiral they have been in for over 30 years. It was the perfect example of Washington being out of touch with Main Street America and severly broken campaign pledges.
But, did I blame the GOP for Obamacare? How about the lack of progress on the Keystone? Or the open borders?
With partisans, you're either with them 100% or you support their opposition. You folks are incapable of thinking out of your ideological box. That's a fact demonstrated 1,000 times daily, on these boards.

Just so you know? I'm of the opinion that both sides are the same...except I'm willing to go on record that I prefer conservative rule over progressive.
Although there is less and less of a difference between the two.

Biden and Bernie should be running ads like this video against wealth hoarder hypocrite Hillary. Watch these college kids shock when they find out which house Hillary owns...

When he put the price tag up, I knew those house did not belong to Rubio.

On the other hand, Hillary is the richest candidate seriously running for president.

Forum List

Back