Dr. Drew crossed hillary so CNN fired him

DEMOPHOBIA------uhm DONKEYPHOBIA

Rosie,

We like you, mostly, but you need to recognize the situation here in America.

The left are in charge of the media and the education system --- and the playing field is extremely tilted in their favor.

Hillary should be in prison and the bullshit the Obama administration has gotten away with is unconscionable. If it were conservatives instead the judgments would be extremely different and the coverage would be unbearable.
Total bullshit on all counts.

Yes, I am used to quick dismissals. But more when talking about religious matters.

As long as you have a clear conscience. I don't how I could holding those views, however.

Your statements are skewed partisan hysteria, not statements of fact, and you know it. If you were honest, you'd admit it.

Well I have said a lot more than you have. All you are is saying B.S. and feeling content.
Logic dictates that one cannot prove a negative. You are making statements of fact, that incidents or circumstances exist--yet you have no empirical proof that those circumstances exist. When you make such statements as if they are facts, support them with variafiable proof. I cannot prove something that doesn't exist doesn't exist, i.e., logically a negative cannot be proven.

especially ON THE AIR
Bunk, Rosie. See my message above. There are no more morals or standards anyone need be aware of --- unless you attack the left.

DEMOPHOBIA------uhm DONKEYPHOBIA

Rosie,

We like you, mostly, but you need to recognize the situation here in America.

The left are in charge of the media and the education system --- and the playing field is extremely tilted in their favor.

Hillary should be in prison and the bullshit the Obama administration has gotten away with is unconscionable. If it were conservatives instead the judgments would be extremely different and the coverage would be unbearable.

WHO < the fluck> is "WE" I was born in the USA as were
my parents----and---not all of my grandparents---but some.
Long ago-----one of my high school classmates----who PROUDLY announced her self as "WE, REPUBLICANS"----
also announced "ALL OF MY RELATIVES WERE KILLED IN THE BATTLE OF BUNKER HILL"-----to which the class---extroverted democrat jew rejoined "if all your relatives were killed, where did you come from" --------are you somehow related to GEORGE WASHINGTON?-----JOHN ADAMS?----
-----oh ----I KNOW------PATRICK HENRY (the alcoholic)---maybe JUDGE JOHN HATHORNE

What is that all about???

Is this your proof that republicans are worse than democrats?

And don't get hung up on trifles, like "we." It is nothing more than an endearing term. It includes no one but me. Stick to the main points of contention.

oh gee----WE used to like you---but now.... is endearing.
At no point did I assert that republicans are worse than
democrats----YOU are foisting YOUR "EVIL DEMOCRATS"
BS around. What--btw---is "THE MAIN POINT OF CONTENTION"??

Were they publicly available health reports? I guess they had to be, no?

I am meticulous on this point------does not matter----it is medical records----he is a doctor---(I assume) and should
not interpret them on TV

So why is this isolated example of any interest? How many call in shows are doctors giving some advice? How many are speaking about people or conditions they have not personally examined? Hillary Clinton or Prince or Lindsay Lohan--- this doctor and others have spoken and speculated on them a number of times on TV. So what? Public figures are subject to opinion and speculation. It is not like Hillary has to take heed of his advice.
A real doctor who is behaving ethically and professionally does not speculate on the health of anyone he/she has not examined. Period.

But he is a journalist, and they are allowed to speculate.

This is like saying a lawyer on a news show can't speculate on a legal case in the news.

he's lucky if he keeps his license
Were they publicly available health reports? I guess they had to be, no?

I am meticulous on this point------does not matter----it is medical records----he is a doctor---(I assume) and should
not interpret them on TV

So why is this isolated example of any interest? How many call in shows are doctors giving some advice? How many are speaking about people or conditions they have not personally examined? Hillary Clinton or Prince or Lindsay Lohan--- this doctor and others have spoken and speculated on them a number of times on TV. So what? Public figures are subject to opinion and speculation. It is not like Hillary has to take heed of his advice.
A real doctor who is behaving ethically and professionally does not speculate on the health of anyone he/she has not examined. Period.

But he is a journalist, and they are allowed to speculate.

This is like saying a lawyer on a news show can't speculate on a legal case in the news.
What makes him a journalist?

Wow, if them CNN powers that be don't like people having the right to question anything, there is nothing forcing them to be here in the states, its their lives and they are free to leave whenever they want to.

God bless you and Dr. Drew always!!!

Holly

P.S. How can anything be learned if questions are not allowed to be asked?

even erased the episode where he questioned her health

leftists are really good at erasing and airbrushing

things they dont like out of the history books

--LOL

true communists they are

jon---they did the right thing-----probably advised by their lawyers. I do have some level of compassion for "DR DREW"------of the foot in mouth disease

naw they simply hide an opinion they didnt like

in true fascist style

not interpret them on TV
You are idiotic on this point. He is not her doctor - and therefore is more than within his rights to give his medical opinions.

CNN is a news program. Speculating about anyone's heath is unprofessional in a doctor and definitely not appropriate for a journalist on a news program. He should have been fired and as Rosie says, as a doctor, his license could be suspended. What he did was wrong. As well, he should not be making any comments on his program that are poliitical in nature: his is a medical progran not a political program. He was out of line as a journalist and as a medical professional.
On what grounds should his license be suspended? Stop playing arm chair board - you have no idea what you're talking about here. He is well within his rights to give his opinions publicly on what he sees. HIPAA does not apply to a patient he is not treating or one he has not been consulted on.

not interpret them on TV
You are idiotic on this point. He is not her doctor - and therefore is more than within his rights to give his medical opinions.

wrong again----doctors are privy to ALL KINDS OF MEDICAL RECORDS on patients---not "theirs"-----a doc can simply walk into the records dept of the hospital and ask for ANY RECORD he would like to review. OR----if a patient is still
in the hospital---casually lift it off the rack. ----now---docs can access infor -----which is in the hospital computers using his PASSWORD .-----

not interpret them on TV

wrong again----doctors are privy to ALL KINDS OF MEDICAL RECORDS on patients---not "theirs"-----a doc can simply walk into the records dept of the hospital and ask for ANY RECORD he would like to review. OR----if a patient is still
in the hospital---casually lift it off the rack. ----now---docs can access infor -----which is in the hospital computers using his PASSWORD .-----
No shit Sherlock. But again - that doesn't apply to Dr. Drew here. He is not a practicing physician at the primary practice that Hitlery Clinton attends. He has every right to give his opinion on her health just as you or I would. Stop trying to backpedal now because your initial posts looks idiotic. You know damn well he's not been consulted about Hitlery's health, has not seen her charts in a professional capacity, etc. He's allowed to voice his opinion just as the rest of us are unless he is providing care for her or was consulted in a professional capacity. That's a fact.

Forum List

Back