Dr. Drew crossed hillary so CNN fired him

Were they publicly available health reports? I guess they had to be, no?

I am meticulous on this point------does not matter----it is medical records----he is a doctor---(I assume) and should
not interpret them on TV

So why is this isolated example of any interest? How many call in shows are doctors giving some advice? How many are speaking about people or conditions they have not personally examined? Hillary Clinton or Prince or Lindsay Lohan--- this doctor and others have spoken and speculated on them a number of times on TV. So what? Public figures are subject to opinion and speculation. It is not like Hillary has to take heed of his advice.

I cannot thing of any examples of doctors on TV shows----
EVALUATING the medical records of a LIVING PERSON ---
sans the presence or written permission of the person
involved. If someone calls a doctor ON THE AIR and asks
a question-----of GENERAL MEDICAL INTEREST and the doc
answers ---fine-----if he were to procede and ask a complete
HISTORY----from that patient----I believe he has crossed the line. I know of NO SUCH CASES
Dr. Oz, comes to mine. Many psycho analysts like Dr Phil as well.

But I still do not see why you think Dr. Drew suggesting Hillary may have brain damage is so out of bounds? Public figures are subject to, and in most cases cannot sue, public scrutiny. It happens all the time and everywhere! Calling Hillary mentally unstable is no different than calling Trump a racist bigot. Or calling George Clooney gay or calling Lindsay Lohan an alcoholic. Unless you are going to uproot the entire American way of everyone being a total jerk towards other people, I do not understand this Hillary example being so special?

She needs to release ALL of her medical records.

no comment-----it is not clear to me that anyone MUST RELEASE ALL OF HIS MEDICAL RECORDS. If such
a demand is EVER made of you--------by law-----you can say
"NO" without---by law----reprocussions (disclaimer---I am not a lawyer----do not take my word FOR IT!!! and do not quote
me)
My point being the democrats demanded of John McCain. Now let Hillary live by those rules too.

he's lucky if he keeps his license

I am meticulous on this point------does not matter----it is medical records----he is a doctor---(I assume) and should
not interpret them on TV

So why is this isolated example of any interest? How many call in shows are doctors giving some advice? How many are speaking about people or conditions they have not personally examined? Hillary Clinton or Prince or Lindsay Lohan--- this doctor and others have spoken and speculated on them a number of times on TV. So what? Public figures are subject to opinion and speculation. It is not like Hillary has to take heed of his advice.

I cannot thing of any examples of doctors on TV shows----
EVALUATING the medical records of a LIVING PERSON ---
sans the presence or written permission of the person
involved. If someone calls a doctor ON THE AIR and asks
a question-----of GENERAL MEDICAL INTEREST and the doc
answers ---fine-----if he were to procede and ask a complete
HISTORY----from that patient----I believe he has crossed the line. I know of NO SUCH CASES
Dr. Oz, comes to mine. Many psycho analysts like Dr Phil as well.

But I still do not see why you think Dr. Drew suggesting Hillary may have brain damage is so out of bounds? Public figures are subject to, and in most cases cannot sue, public scrutiny. It happens all the time and everywhere! Calling Hillary mentally unstable is no different than calling Trump a racist bigot. Or calling George Clooney gay or calling Lindsay Lohan an alcoholic. Unless you are going to uproot the entire American way of everyone being a total jerk towards other people, I do not understand this Hillary example being so special?

comparisons of things UNRELATED

not interpret them on TV

A real doctor who is behaving ethically and professionally does not speculate on the health of anyone he/she has not examined. Period.

not interpret them on TV

A real doctor who is behaving ethically and professionally does not speculate on the health of anyone he/she has not examined. Period.

especially ON THE AIR

not interpret them on TV

Fine. If only America, our TV and news media, our politicians, our university know-it-alls, our scientists, and even our big shot preachers, and our social network world were so conscious of others' feelings and repercussions.

the point is this --- America has fallen so far from grace, it is in major moral and spiritual decline, it is immersed in materialism and narcissism and sin, --- that for all these people to excoriate Dr. Drew over this, to me is a joke. And of course, if it hits the liberal side it is the major scandal. But if a lefty like Hillary or Barack commit a major crime or "faux pas" then the media glosses it over as no big deal. If he said the same of Trump, he would still have his show and no big deal.

he's lucky if he keeps his license

not interpret them on TV

especially ON THE AIR
Bunk, Rosie. See my message above. There are no more morals or standards anyone need be aware of --- unless you attack the left.

not interpret them on TV

especially ON THE AIR
Bunk, Rosie. See my message above. There are no more morals or standards anyone need be aware of --- unless you attack the left.

DEMOPHOBIA------uhm DONKEYPHOBIA

not interpret them on TV

especially ON THE AIR

Rosie,

We like you, mostly, but you need to recognize the situation here in America.

The left are in charge of the media and the education system --- and the playing field is extremely tilted in their favor.

Hillary should be in prison and the bullshit the Obama administration has gotten away with is unconscionable. If it were conservatives instead the judgments would be extremely different and the coverage would be unbearable.

especially ON THE AIR

Rosie,

The left are in charge of the media and the education system --- and the playing field is extremely tilted in their favor.

Hillary should be in prison and the bullshit the Obama administration has gotten away with is unconscionable. If it were conservatives instead the judgments would be extremely different and the coverage would be unbearable.
Total bullshit on all counts.

especially ON THE AIR

Rosie,

Yes, I am used to quick dismissals. But more when talking about religious matters.

As long as you have a clear conscience. I don't how I could holding those views, however.

especially ON THE AIR

Rosie,

Yes, I am used to quick dismissals. But more when talking about religious matters.

As long as you have a clear conscience. I don't how I could holding those views, however.

Your statements are skewed partisan hysteria, not statements of fact, and you know it. If you were honest, you'd admit it.

especially ON THE AIR

Rosie,

WHO < the fluck> is "WE" I was born in the USA as were
my parents----and---not all of my grandparents---but some.
Long ago-----one of my high school classmates----who PROUDLY announced her self as "WE, REPUBLICANS"----
also announced "ALL OF MY RELATIVES WERE KILLED IN THE BATTLE OF BUNKER HILL"-----to which the class---extroverted democrat jew rejoined "if all your relatives were killed, where did you come from" --------are you somehow related to GEORGE WASHINGTON?-----JOHN ADAMS?----
-----oh ----I KNOW------PATRICK HENRY (the alcoholic)---maybe JUDGE JOHN HATHORNE

Rosie,

Your statements are skewed partisan hysteria, not statements of fact, and you know it. If you were honest, you'd admit it.

Well I have said a lot more than you have. All you are is saying B.S. and feeling content.

especially ON THE AIR

Rosie,

WHO < the fluck> is "WE" I was born in the USA as were
my parents----and---not all of my grandparents---but some.
Long ago-----one of my high school classmates----who PROUDLY announced her self as "WE, REPUBLICANS"----
also announced "ALL OF MY RELATIVES WERE KILLED IN THE BATTLE OF BUNKER HILL"-----to which the class---extroverted democrat jew rejoined "if all your relatives were killed, where did you come from" --------are you somehow related to GEORGE WASHINGTON?-----JOHN ADAMS?----
-----oh ----I KNOW------PATRICK HENRY (the alcoholic)---maybe JUDGE JOHN HATHORNE

What is that all about???

Is this your proof that republicans are worse than democrats?

And don't get hung up on trifles, like "we." It is nothing more than an endearing term. It includes no one but me. Stick to the main points of contention.

Forum List

Back