Dr. Cyril Wecht on Epstein Death: “Have Not Seen” Multiple Fractures in “Simple Leaning Suicide"

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by White_MAGA_Man, Aug 17, 2019.

1. White_MAGA_Man

White_MAGA_Man Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,712
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,175
    9 foot high ceiling, with nothing to hang from even if he could reach it,, sheets like paper, no strength to hang a body, etc., all the 'guards' mysteriously absent, no one around, in a high security prison .... Yeah, most people by now know he was murdered. I think the FBI is busy searching his island home and destroying evidence now as we speak.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Billy_Bob

Billy_Bob Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,625
    This raises serious questions. Seldom do the forensic clues lie...

4. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,654
    are you Angelo or something,he just posted this old outdated news like a couple months ago here.

5. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,654
  6. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,654
    oh my bad,i thought this was a thread on JFK's death since we have heard him expose the lies that he was shot from the back many times. Looks like wecht got ARKANSAWED as so many other enemies of clintons did.LOL

7. Care4all

Care4all Warrior Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,223
    right.... a LEAN INTO hanging would be impossible to break bones...

but NO ONE has ever claimed it was a ''lean into'' hanging...

Dr. Cyril Wecht: Let me say, if this is a lean-into kind of a hanging, not someone hurling himself from the top bunk. But if he were for example, sitting on the lower bunk or kneeling by there, and no evidence of him being on the top bunk, and hurling himself off, then there is no velocity there is no force imparted to that scenario. Leaning forward in my opinion would not lead to what we have been told are “multiple fractures.”

Epstein's room had a bunk, and I heard on the news that he did hang himself from the top bunk, so he likely did what the Doc/Coroner said above, thru himself from the top bunk... and did not hang himself by leaning into the noose, also read the bunk beds were secured to the floor and walls so they could not be moved.

The medical examiner said she needed those details before her determination could be made.... and she viewed the suicide scene, viewed the sheets used and noose size, viewed the video of the hallways etc... and determined it was a suicide.... and reported it as such, 3 days after the autopsy was completed, and after she viewed the per say, crime scene.

8. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,175
    The Reports I read say he allegedly 'leaned forward on his knees' to choke himself.

9. TroglocratsRdumb

TroglocratsRdumb Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,516
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  10. Care4all

Care4all Warrior Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,223
    I don't know who would report that false information, but he hung himself from the top bunk.

Epstein, 66, was found in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan on Saturday morning, and an official said he hanged himself with a bedsheet attached to the top of a bunk bed. Epstein was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Chief Medical Examiner Barbara Sampson issued a terse statement Friday announcing her conclusion: “After careful review of all investigative information, including complete autopsy findings, the determination on the death of Jeffrey Epstein is below — Cause: Hanging. Manner: Suicide.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...670d58-c053-11e9-a5c6-1e74f7ec4a93_story.html

And no, he did not have paper bed sheets.... only on suicide watch do you have those paper bed sheets and he was taken off suicide watch....

the good Lord, only knows why....?

• Funny Funny x 1