Dr. Cyril Wecht on Epstein Death: “Have Not Seen” Multiple Fractures in “Simple Leaning Suicide"

9 foot high ceiling, with nothing to hang from even if he could reach it,, sheets like paper, no strength to hang a body, etc., all the 'guards' mysteriously absent, no one around, in a high security prison .... Yeah, most people by now know he was murdered. I think the FBI is busy searching his island home and destroying evidence now as we speak.

are you Angelo or something,he just posted this old outdated news like a couple months ago here.

are you Angelo or something,he just posted this old outdated news like a couple months ago here.

oh my bad,i thought this was a thread on JFK's death since we have heard him expose the lies that he was shot from the back many times. Looks like wecht got ARKANSAWED as so many other enemies of clintons did.LOL

” I have not seen multiple fractures in a simple leaning into kind of suicidal hanging when there is no velocity.”

Simple rudimentary physics.

Dr. Cyril Wecht on Epstein Death: "Have Not Seen" Multiple Fractures in "Simple Leaning Into Suicide Hanging" In Over 20,000 Autopsies (VIDEO)
right.... a LEAN INTO hanging would be impossible to break bones...

but NO ONE has ever claimed it was a ''lean into'' hanging...

Dr. Cyril Wecht: Let me say, if this is a lean-into kind of a hanging, not someone hurling himself from the top bunk. But if he were for example, sitting on the lower bunk or kneeling by there, and no evidence of him being on the top bunk, and hurling himself off, then there is no velocity there is no force imparted to that scenario. Leaning forward in my opinion would not lead to what we have been told are “multiple fractures.”

Epstein's room had a bunk, and I heard on the news that he did hang himself from the top bunk, so he likely did what the Doc/Coroner said above, thru himself from the top bunk... and did not hang himself by leaning into the noose, also read the bunk beds were secured to the floor and walls so they could not be moved.

The medical examiner said she needed those details before her determination could be made.... and she viewed the suicide scene, viewed the sheets used and noose size, viewed the video of the hallways etc... and determined it was a suicide.... and reported it as such, 3 days after the autopsy was completed, and after she viewed the per say, crime scene.

The Reports I read say he allegedly 'leaned forward on his knees' to choke himself.

” I have not seen multiple fractures in a simple leaning into kind of suicidal hanging when there is no velocity.”

Dr. Cyril Wecht on Epstein Death: "Have Not Seen" Multiple Fractures in "Simple Leaning Into Suicide Hanging" In Over 20,000 Autopsies (VIDEO)

Dr. Cyril Wecht: Let me say, if this is a lean-into kind of a hanging, not someone hurling himself from the top bunk. But if he were for example, sitting on the lower bunk or kneeling by there, and no evidence of him being on the top bunk, and hurling himself off, then there is no velocity there is no force imparted to that scenario. Leaning forward in my opinion would not lead to what we have been told are “multiple fractures.”

Epstein's room had a bunk, and I heard on the news that he did hang himself from the top bunk, so he likely did what the Doc/Coroner said above, thru himself from the top bunk... and did not hang himself by leaning into the noose, also read the bunk beds were secured to the floor and walls so they could not be moved.

The medical examiner said she needed those details before her determination could be made.... and she viewed the suicide scene, viewed the sheets used and noose size, viewed the video of the hallways etc... and determined it was a suicide.... and reported it as such, 3 days after the autopsy was completed, and after she viewed the per say, crime scene.

The Reports I read say he allegedly 'leaned forward on his knees' to choke himself.

I don't know who would report that false information, but he hung himself from the top bunk.

Epstein, 66, was found in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan on Saturday morning, and an official said he hanged himself with a bedsheet attached to the top of a bunk bed. Epstein was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Chief Medical Examiner Barbara Sampson issued a terse statement Friday announcing her conclusion: “After careful review of all investigative information, including complete autopsy findings, the determination on the death of Jeffrey Epstein is below — Cause: Hanging. Manner: Suicide.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...670d58-c053-11e9-a5c6-1e74f7ec4a93_story.html

And no, he did not have paper bed sheets.... only on suicide watch do you have those paper bed sheets and he was taken off suicide watch....

the good Lord, only knows why....?

He

He was probably murdered by strangulation (hence the struggling shreiks and screams heard) then they made it look like he hung himself.

I don't know who would report that false information, but he hung himself from the top bunk.

Epstein, 66, was found in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan on Saturday morning, and an official said he hanged himself with a bedsheet attached to the top of a bunk bed. Epstein was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Chief Medical Examiner Barbara Sampson issued a terse statement Friday announcing her conclusion: “After careful review of all investigative information, including complete autopsy findings, the determination on the death of Jeffrey Epstein is below — Cause: Hanging. Manner: Suicide.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...670d58-c053-11e9-a5c6-1e74f7ec4a93_story.html

And no, he did not have paper bed sheets.... only on suicide watch do you have those paper bed sheets and he was taken off suicide watch....

Washington Post is fake news. That's why it's called The Washington Compost.

He

He was probably murdered by strangulation (hence the struggling shreiks and screams heard) then they made it look like he hung himself.
the hallway video was reviewed by the medical examiner, no one entered his cell.

The screams were the guards when they found him, is what was reported.

Epstein had been dead for a bit, before they found him.

Regardless, MCC allowed him to kill himself, either by negligence or intentional, the IG in his investigation should give us details on that...

Do a search yourself and find the paper you want, the news reported is the news reported, no matter what link you find.

the medical examiner said he hung himself from the top bunk, and ruled... after viewing all the evidence, that it was a suicide.

He

Second that

and

Dr Cyril Wecht is right.

:D

s1cmlvI.jpg

He

the hallway video was reviewed by the medical examiner, no one entered his cell.

Regardless, MCC allowed him to kill himself, either by negligence or intentional, the IG in his investigation should give us details on that...

Do a search yourself and find the paper you want, the news reported is the news reported, no matter what link you find.

the medical examiner said he hung himself from the top bunk, and ruled... after viewing all the evidence, that it was a suicide.
Why do you believe this medical examiner?

He

the hallway video was reviewed by the medical examiner, no one entered his cell..
How do you know they're not lying?

He

Why do you believe this medical examiner?
Maybe because he actually examined the body.

Forum List

Back