Dr. Cyril Wecht on Epstein Death: “Have Not Seen” Multiple Fractures in “Simple Leaning Suicide"

He
” I have not seen multiple fractures in a simple leaning into kind of suicidal hanging when there is no velocity.”

Simple rudimentary physics.

Dr. Cyril Wecht on Epstein Death: "Have Not Seen" Multiple Fractures in "Simple Leaning Into Suicide Hanging" In Over 20,000 Autopsies (VIDEO)
right.... a LEAN INTO hanging would be impossible to break bones...

but NO ONE has ever claimed it was a ''lean into'' hanging...

Dr. Cyril Wecht: Let me say, if this is a lean-into kind of a hanging, not someone hurling himself from the top bunk. But if he were for example, sitting on the lower bunk or kneeling by there, and no evidence of him being on the top bunk, and hurling himself off, then there is no velocity there is no force imparted to that scenario. Leaning forward in my opinion would not lead to what we have been told are “multiple fractures.”

Epstein's room had a bunk, and I heard on the news that he did hang himself from the top bunk, so he likely did what the Doc/Coroner said above, thru himself from the top bunk... and did not hang himself by leaning into the noose, also read the bunk beds were secured to the floor and walls so they could not be moved.

The medical examiner said she needed those details before her determination could be made.... and she viewed the suicide scene, viewed the sheets used and noose size, viewed the video of the hallways etc... and determined it was a suicide.... and reported it as such, 3 days after the autopsy was completed, and after she viewed the per say, crime scene.
He was probably murdered by strangulation (hence the struggling shreiks and screams heard) then they made it look like he hung himself.
the hallway video was reviewed by the medical examiner, no one entered his cell.

The screams were the guards when they found him, is what was reported.

Epstein had been dead for a bit, before they found him.

Regardless, MCC allowed him to kill himself, either by negligence or intentional, the IG in his investigation should give us details on that...
The Reports I read say he allegedly 'leaned forward on his knees' to choke himself.
I don't know who would report that false information, but he hung himself from the top bunk.

Epstein, 66, was found in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan on Saturday morning, and an official said he hanged himself with a bedsheet attached to the top of a bunk bed. Epstein was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Chief Medical Examiner Barbara Sampson issued a terse statement Friday announcing her conclusion: “After careful review of all investigative information, including complete autopsy findings, the determination on the death of Jeffrey Epstein is below — Cause: Hanging. Manner: Suicide.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...670d58-c053-11e9-a5c6-1e74f7ec4a93_story.html

And no, he did not have paper bed sheets.... only on suicide watch do you have those paper bed sheets and he was taken off suicide watch....

the good Lord, only knows why....?
Washington Post is fake news. That's why it's called The Washington Compost.
Do a search yourself and find the paper you want, the news reported is the news reported, no matter what link you find.

the medical examiner said he hung himself from the top bunk, and ruled... after viewing all the evidence, that it was a suicide.
Why do you believe this medical examiner?
Maybe because he actually examined the body.
Exactly!
And viewed the crime scene, the noose size and position, and the hallway video....

He

Dr. Cyril Wecht: Let me say, if this is a lean-into kind of a hanging, not someone hurling himself from the top bunk. But if he were for example, sitting on the lower bunk or kneeling by there, and no evidence of him being on the top bunk, and hurling himself off, then there is no velocity there is no force imparted to that scenario. Leaning forward in my opinion would not lead to what we have been told are “multiple fractures.”

Epstein's room had a bunk, and I heard on the news that he did hang himself from the top bunk, so he likely did what the Doc/Coroner said above, thru himself from the top bunk... and did not hang himself by leaning into the noose, also read the bunk beds were secured to the floor and walls so they could not be moved.

The medical examiner said she needed those details before her determination could be made.... and she viewed the suicide scene, viewed the sheets used and noose size, viewed the video of the hallways etc... and determined it was a suicide.... and reported it as such, 3 days after the autopsy was completed, and after she viewed the per say, crime scene.
He was probably murdered by strangulation (hence the struggling shreiks and screams heard) then they made it look like he hung himself.
the hallway video was reviewed by the medical examiner, no one entered his cell.

Regardless, MCC allowed him to kill himself, either by negligence or intentional, the IG in his investigation should give us details on that...
I don't know who would report that false information, but he hung himself from the top bunk.

Epstein, 66, was found in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan on Saturday morning, and an official said he hanged himself with a bedsheet attached to the top of a bunk bed. Epstein was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Chief Medical Examiner Barbara Sampson issued a terse statement Friday announcing her conclusion: “After careful review of all investigative information, including complete autopsy findings, the determination on the death of Jeffrey Epstein is below — Cause: Hanging. Manner: Suicide.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...670d58-c053-11e9-a5c6-1e74f7ec4a93_story.html

And no, he did not have paper bed sheets.... only on suicide watch do you have those paper bed sheets and he was taken off suicide watch....

Do a search yourself and find the paper you want, the news reported is the news reported, no matter what link you find.

the medical examiner said he hung himself from the top bunk, and ruled... after viewing all the evidence, that it was a suicide.
Exactly!
And viewed the crime scene, the noose size and position, and the hallway video....

I gotta ask.
Why are liberals so dead set on proving he committed suicide?
I'd really like to know.

Last edited:
He

Exactly!

I gotta ask.
Why why are liberals so dead set on proving he committed suicide?
I'd really like to know.
TRUTH is important...
but i don't care one way or the other.... suicide or murder, they let him kill himself thru negligence is pretty darn BAD as far as I am concerned...

as long as the co conspirators are caught and the sex ring thoroughly exposed, and who he answered to and who paid him and who he was blackmailing, friends with etc all comes out, and why the Florida prosecutors let him off the first time around and who was involved in that... all comes out...

i'm good.

Exactly!

I gotta ask.
I'd really like to know.
TRUTH is important...
but i don't care one way or the other.... suicide or murder, they let him kill himself thru negligence is pretty darn BAD as far as I am concerned...

as long as the co conspirators are caught and the sex ring thoroughly exposed, and who he answered to and who paid him and who he was blackmailing, friends with etc all comes out, and why the Florida prosecutors let him off the first time around and who was involved in that... all comes out...

i'm good.

So you dont think his "death" makes that more difficult?

9 foot high ceiling, with nothing to hang from even if he could reach it,, sheets like paper, no strength to hang a body, etc., all the 'guards' mysteriously absent, no one around, in a high security prison .... Yeah, most people by now know he was murdered. I think the FBI is busy searching his island home and destroying evidence now as we speak.
Uhh...you do know that he was in a double bunked cell, at the time of his suicide? His cellmate had just been bonded out...he was not supposed to be alone...and when he was, he took full opportunity.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/12/jeffrey-epstein-hanged-himself-with-prison-bedsheet-source/

Most people are amused the the Fringe's antic..if they even give the matter a thought at all.

Actually the police in 4 countries are searching all his homes...probably smoking the evidence!

Just keepin' it to the known facts..

He
” I have not seen multiple fractures in a simple leaning into kind of suicidal hanging when there is no velocity.”

Dr. Cyril Wecht on Epstein Death: "Have Not Seen" Multiple Fractures in "Simple Leaning Into Suicide Hanging" In Over 20,000 Autopsies (VIDEO)

And since Epstein had been dead for a bit,
that would have been obvious.

Why did they attempt to resuscitate an obviously dead Epstein?
Why are there reports that state they moved him to the infirmary?
Why didn’t they take pictures of the scene
before EMS left with his body?
Why did initial reports merely state he was unresponsive
when clearly he was dead for some time?
Why would hospital personnel ‘work on him’
for 20 mins before they called it if he was obviously dead?

Why have they not released a conclusion
about the previous incident in July?

He

Exactly!

I gotta ask.
I'd really like to know.
Well..it seems the right is quite invested in the story also.
But in truth....conspiracy people transcend political boundaries.

Exactly!

I gotta ask.
I'd really like to know.
TRUTH is important...

i'm good.

sure it does... making the MCC's mistakes even more egregious

but, they already did their search warrants and gathered a great deal of info and evidence, maybe even blackmail pictures or tapes, one search warrant after his death, and a lot of people are alive that he knew and helped him... co conspirators, that he no longer can help protect...

As much info that they could get if he were still alive... he had no plans to rat anyone out, was not working a plea deal, the evidence is what prosecutors planned to use to prosecute him, not his testimony.

They aren't. Plenty of liberals i know think he was murdered.

My interest is getting straight what we know and what we don't. That's skepticism, not an agenda.

Of course it is possible he was murdered. But it doesn't seem to look that way, as of now.

Exactly!

I gotta ask.
I'd really like to know.
Well..it seems the right is quite invested in the story also.
But in truth....conspiracy people transcend political boundaries.

Nice dodge.

They aren't. Plenty of liberals i know think he was murdered.

My interest is getting straight what we know and what we don't. That's skepticism, not an agenda.

Of course it is possible he was murdered. But it doesn't seem to look that way, as of now.
i'm one of them!
i thought he could have been, before the M/E's results... now we know he wasn't.

He

1. Emergency response always first attempts resuscitation. You can’t assume.
2. Maybe because there is no morgue.
3. How do you know what pictures were taken and when?
4. Because was dead, and that is the jargon.
5. Because they do their damndest to bring a person back. You never know.
6. Because they aren’t obligated to at your convenience.

He

Exactly!

I gotta ask.
I'd really like to know.
We aren’t. We just prefer to stick with facts.

1. Emergency response always first attempts resuscitation. You can’t assume.
The standard is generally body temp and lividity, I think. How long was he dead? if it was a few hours, they would not have tried to revive him, and correctly so. He would already have been displaying rigor , even.

Last edited:
Exactly!

I gotta ask.
I'd really like to know.
TRUTH is important...

i'm good.

The only thing difficult is that his victims won’t get justice. He took the cowardly way out.

Exactly!

I gotta ask.
I'd really like to know.
TRUTH is important...

i'm good.

The only thing difficult is that his victims won’t get justice. He took the cowardly way out.
He has always been a coward who preys on children.

1-2 I do not know the time of death vs when they found him... and they did not know how long he was dead...because they were fricking sleeping... remember the one guard was a Temp, and he could have been the one to first find him before calling the other guard... green at this kind of stuff... may never have seen a dead body before...?

3- Never saw it reported that they sent him to the infirmary , all the reports I read said they called an ambulance immediately

4- I do not know that they did not take pictures of the scene. how do you know they did not?

5-Don't know why the first reporting said he was 'unresponsive' and what that actually means in their "talk".... could actually mean, he was or appeared to be dead, and unresponsive?

6- I did not know hospital people worked on him for 20 minutes, before they declared him dead... had not read that or I flew right over it....? What did the M/E actually say about the time of death vs the time the guards found him? Maybe he did not die or become 'unresponsive', hours before they found him as was first reported? It definitely needs clarifying.

7. I believe they did reach a conclusion of what happened in July and they concluded it was a suicide attempt, and this is why they put him on suicide watch.

I'd like to know, why did they take him OFF the suicide watch?

The Reports I read say he allegedly 'leaned forward on his knees' to choke himself.

Guess you don't know squat; know how high' the top bunk' is in that cell? He was over 6 feet tall, and the only way to hang himself from the top bunk would be to drop to his knees and lean forward, which is inconsistent with the broken bones and damage to his neck.

He

Yep. And we have the local officials covering each other's asses, trying to invent compatible stories.

Guess you don't know squat; know how high' the top bunk' is in that cell? He was over 6 feet tall, and the only way to hang himself from the top bunk would be to drop to his knees and lean forward, which is inconsistent with the broken bones and damage to his neck.
He was precisely 6ft tall when he was young, don't know if he has shrunk some with old age as most do, and he weighed 180 lbs...

apparently, hurling oneself off the top bunk, is not an uncommon suicide in prisons, even the Doctor/pathologist in the op, gave this specific suicide method as one that could break the person's neck bones.... so he has obviously dealt with the top bunk method of suicide before.

Forum List

Back