down 30% in 6 months: Rush veiwership

There are many threads you insane idiot.
pot-kettle.gif

so you are just going to claim its not true?

wow what a pack of fools you people are

I think peope were telling you they didn't care. And in general most don't. Lord knows I don't listen to him, or most any other radio "personality". I'd rather read a good book. You should try that some day. You might stop being so miserable.

The question is why do you care TM? He is a talking head... You like Obama, without any of my opionion of Obama his numbers are looking very low these days... Does that mean Rush and Obama are going through the same thing?

You will claim Obama's low numbers are due to Republicans "holding the country hostage" or whatever slogan is popular in your "I hate Republicans" spam mail newsletter.

The answer is who knows why and the fuck cares, its Rush... TM, YOU LISTEN TO RUSH... I don't but you do. You listen to ALL the talking heads for the right, I don't, but you do. What does that say about you?

I brought this up once before and your co9meback was "I have to know what they are saying to fight against them." How about just not listening or watching them, then you won't spam the internet with hate threads.

If you notice I have never made a hate thread about a Democrat yet. However you calim I am one of the people that is full of hate and misinformation. Do a search for Truthmatters on these boards and you get a MASSIVE list of threads about "Republicans _____ evil____ fucking____suck____ass____cock__!!__!"

I think these rating drops are correlating with a change in the way Arbitron measures its listener ship of radio stations.

I was just gonna ask her on which network one could "view" Rush.
Maybe his 24/7 Premium service which you can watch...

That's true. If you pay for the premium service you get a lot of perks that you can't get from the 'free' part of his website. And one of those perks is the ability to log into his show and watch every day instead of just listen. I've never subscribed to the premium service but there are plenty of You Tube clips out there of what you would see if you do subscribe.

There are many threads you insane idiot.

why this one if you dont care?

You do realize that insane people dont have the capacity to be smart or idiots, right?

Because I was curious what your point was going to be. And then I figured I'd help you figure out that you are going on something no one cared about so you could find something else to occupy yourself with.

I and others may not care about Rush's ratings. But that doesn't mean we don't care about you.

Of course the liberal bloggers and websites will jump all over any kind of negative news they can associate with the conservative media giants. They will of course ignore that the same negative news applies proportionately to their own heroes and icons. From October 2010 to October 2011, Rush Limbaugh gained listeners and, so far as I know, has not been disenfranchised by anybody. We are, however, in a non election year, and the GOP primary race has been anything but exciting over the last months. All media goes through ebbs and flow and a 30% drop (which is grossly exaggerated by the way) is not a cause for alarm when producers can see that it is pretty well across the board.

Look for the ratings to all spike again when the 2012 election cycle really begins to heat up and people are hungry for information.

Meanwhile, Rush is in absolutely no danger of losing his crown and number #1 position for as long as he wants it when he can produce numbers like this:

From Talkers Magazine, the "bible" of talk radio:

audiencechart9111.jpg
Well, according to that rating your MessiahRushie is down from 40 million per day in May 2011 to 15 million per week by Spring 2011.

May 26, 2011
RUSH: According to reports at the peak of The Oprah's popularity, her show had 40 million weekly viewers. Now, that's not bad. That's almost as many as we have every day here. So our hat's off to The Oprah, 40 million viewers a week, not bad.

Of course the liberal bloggers and websites will jump all over any kind of negative news they can associate with the conservative media giants. They will of course ignore that the same negative news applies proportionately to their own heroes and icons. From October 2010 to October 2011, Rush Limbaugh gained listeners and, so far as I know, has not been disenfranchised by anybody. We are, however, in a non election year, and the GOP primary race has been anything but exciting over the last months. All media goes through ebbs and flow and a 30% drop (which is grossly exaggerated by the way) is not a cause for alarm when producers can see that it is pretty well across the board.

Look for the ratings to all spike again when the 2012 election cycle really begins to heat up and people are hungry for information.

Meanwhile, Rush is in absolutely no danger of losing his crown and number #1 position for as long as he wants it when he can produce numbers like this:

audiencechart9111.jpg

Hungry for "information"? Really?

If Fox News viewers want to be informed about current events, they might as well turn off the TV.

A poll released by Fairleigh Dickinson University on Monday found that people who get their news from Fox News know significantly less about news both in the U.S. and the world than people who watch no news at all.

In a survey of 612 New Jersey natives, Fox News fans flunked questions about Egypt and Syria when compared with people who don't watch the news. Fox viewers were 18-points less likely to know that Egyptians toppled their government and 6 points less likely to be aware that Syrians have not yet overthrown theirs.

Fox News viewers less informed than those who don?t watch news at all: study - New York Daily News

I don't think you mean information, I think you mean propaganda.

audiencechart9111.jpg

Hungry for "information"? Really?

If Fox News viewers want to be informed about current events, they might as well turn off the TV.

A poll released by Fairleigh Dickinson University on Monday found that people who get their news from Fox News know significantly less about news both in the U.S. and the world than people who watch no news at all.

In a survey of 612 New Jersey natives, Fox News fans flunked questions about Egypt and Syria when compared with people who don't watch the news. Fox viewers were 18-points less likely to know that Egyptians toppled their government and 6 points less likely to be aware that Syrians have not yet overthrown theirs.

Fox News viewers less informed than those who don?t watch news at all: study - New York Daily News

I don't think you mean information, I think you mean propaganda.

You are aware, I hope, that this 'survey' was 612 people in New Jersey. It's been dismissed as bullshit already - several times. Perhaps if you did less drugs, you'd have a better medium term memory.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back