Congratulations Tea Partiers, OWS, and Middle East protestors!

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
You have all been named the Person Of The Year by TIME magazine

POY.Final.cover3[1].grid-6x2.jpg

It's ironic that Newt's latest blast against Mitt's time with Bain echoes what OWS has been saying!!!

What has OWS been saying? That people need free education, free housing, and to start at high paying jobs fresh out of college because the 1% are rich and evil?

Just curious, there doesn't seem to be any specific message just a bunch of people looking to be robin hood.

It's ironic that Newt's latest blast against Mitt's time with Bain echoes what OWS has been saying!!!

What has OWS been saying? That people need free education, free housing, and to start at high paying jobs fresh out of college because the 1% are rich and evil?

Just curious, there doesn't seem to be any specific message just a bunch of people looking to be robin hood.
could be that one message is not enough?

Didn't you catch Newt's bashing of Mitt about throwing people out of jobs? This isn't about OWS per se, but how Newt isn't necessarily the man the people supporting him, think he is. True conservatives like Joe Scarborough, for example, are saying he isn't the small-government conservative he's touted to be.

Didn't you catch Newt's bashing of Mitt about throwing people out of jobs? This isn't about OWS per se, but how Newt isn't necessarily the man the people supporting him, think he is. True conservatives like Joe Scarborough, for example, are saying he isn't the small-government conservative he's touted to be.
Yeah I heard him giving romney crap about that but it didn't make me think of OWS.

I'm just trying to understand the connection you see, maybe i'm just missing something.

Sure there is more than one thing that is protestable in the USA in my opinion....i'm just confused as to how the varied messages I heard from OWS relate to Newt's political hack attacks on Romney.

I can sum up the view OWS has left me with after 2 months in dewy square and 2 visits to the actual protests in 3 words. Sloth, Greed, Envy.

Sure there is more than one thing that is protestable in the USA in my opinion....i'm just confused as to how the varied messages I heard from OWS relate to Newt's political hack attacks on Romney.

I can sum up the view OWS has left me with after 2 months in dewy square and 2 visits to the actual protests in 3 words. Sloth, Greed, Envy.
that would cover just about everybody at one time or another.

Congratulations Tea Partiers, OWS, and Middle East protestors!

Tea Party? I see no mention of the Tea Party on that cover. Surprise, surprise. Maybe in the article inside? . . .

I just read the headline...it said "The protesor" ;)

Last edited:
if she's anything like my wife she'd tell you to man up!

She does when I come out of the coma.
might want to learn to duck!:lol:

Oh man have you ever listened to eddie murphy comedian? You just reminded me of a line from that tape (yeah i said tape LOL)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awrfIReVQtA]Eddie Murphy - Delirious - Bigfoot - Goonie Goo Goo - YouTube[/ame]

its at the VERY END........there was a skit where his mom would throw her shoes at eddie like a bomerang before this and that part played off the previous skit.

Yeah I heard him giving romney crap about that but it didn't make me think of OWS.

I'm just trying to understand the connection you see, maybe i'm just missing something.

I'm trying to understand why you don't see the connection. OWS was complaining about the kind of things Mitt did at Bain and so was Newt. I don't see how I can make it any clearer.

I'm trying to understand why you don't see the connection. OWS was complaining about the kind of things Mitt did at Bain and so was Newt. I don't see how I can make it any clearer.

They were? I thought they were complaining that rich people can buy influence with the govt and that they had to pay for their own college and wern't guaranteed a middle class job upon graduation.

They were? I thought they were complaining that rich people can buy influence with the govt and that they had to pay for their own college and wern't guaranteed a middle class job upon graduation.

I guess that's the problem, too much "thinking" and not enough reading. Your comment on what they were asking for is simplistic at best and a fabrication at worst. Maybe simple-minded one-liners work with your crowd, but I demand a higher standard.

Forum List

Back