DOW Up 35% Since Trump Sworn In

We were already doing the same, Trump just upped the ante.

And we will lose, no matter what your savior tells you
How do we lose? if everyone is applying teriffs it's called an even playing field isn't it? These politicians that are against it are taking money from anti terriff lobbyists and you are right there on their side...We need jobs too...we need a growing economy too...

How are we going to lose? If tariffs are imposed on goods coming into this country, the company selling them will simply pass the cost on to the consumer.

Trump added 1 TRILLION dollars to our national debt in 6 months
After Obama added 10 trillion literally doubling the debt...are you kidding me right now? get over it...we need to rebuild our military since Obama allowed it to flounder...

Obama added 10 trillion in 8 years, Trump added a trillion in SIX MONTHS.

Same old.... same old crap rhetoric by the typical Trump hater. You're getting old.

You don't know a fucking thing about me so shut the fuck up.

Here's where I don't care what jargon you wrote. But you're bit is getting old, though. Which proves Trump's point.

Like I said, shut the fuck up as you know NOTHING about me.

Cool reply, bro.

What I noticed you did was make it about me. You didn't deny a thing I said. Two inconvenient truths:

1. Trump added 1 TRILLION dollars to our national debt in 6 months, never before seen debt addition speed.
2. Trump has presided over the two largest one day DOW point drops in history. Actually the top 3 I believe.

Don't make this about me, point out any inaccuracies in what I said.

I'm waiting.

I get it. You're hoping for Trump to fail.

How are we going to lose? If tariffs are imposed on goods coming into this country, the company selling them will simply pass the cost on to the consumer
You are speaking personally...the additional dollars going to our treasury because of increased jobs and higher wages will be good for the nations health and that is good for all of us...
What is it? are you sad those cheap ass Chinese TV's will cost a few bucks more? Give me a break....it's time we as a nation think America first and put aside concerns over a few dollar increase in goods....people in the rust belt need jobs too...

Down over 700 pts today..

Yep, the Trump downturn continues....

So, you want the country to fail. Sad!

I want the country to fail because I point out the truth? Did the DOW not drop 724 points today? Correct my numbers if they are wrong. I'm all about the truth. Ugly or pretty. The truth shall set you free.

Same old.... same old crap rhetoric by the typical Trump hater. You're getting old.

Damn. lol
Don’t go getting your little pink panties all wadded up, airplanemechanic. Life is good under the leadership of President Trump.
:)

Down over 700 pts today..

Yep, the Trump downturn continues....

So, you want the country to fail. Sad!

I want the country to fail because I point out the truth? Did the DOW not drop 724 points today? Correct my numbers if they are wrong. I'm all about the truth. Ugly or pretty. The truth shall set you free.

Damn. lol
Don’t go getting your little pink panties all wadded up, airplanemechanic. Life is good under the leadership of President Trump.
:)
It's like logic has them melt like a snowflake. No pun intended.

We were already doing the same, Trump just upped the ante.

And we will lose, no matter what your savior tells you
How do we lose? if everyone is applying teriffs it's called an even playing field isn't it? These politicians that are against it are taking money from anti terriff lobbyists and you are right there on their side...We need jobs too...we need a growing economy too...

How are we going to lose? If tariffs are imposed on goods coming into this country, the company selling them will simply pass the cost on to the consumer.
To the point where the price point is too high and the CEO will have to sell one of his 20 homes.

After Obama added 10 trillion literally doubling the debt...are you kidding me right now? get over it...we need to rebuild our military since Obama allowed it to flounder...

Trillion deficit in 6 months?

Public education victim.

This from the moron that said the Dow was up 35% when it is really only 20.8% up. You should never make speak to anyone about sucking at math

Trillion deficit in 6 months?

Public education victim.

I didn't say deficit, I said DEBT.

So who is the public education victim? Not me! I can read. You, apparently, can't.

U.S. national debt increases $1 trillion in 6 months, surpassing $21 trillion mark

U.S. national debt increases $1 trillion in 6 months, surpassing $21 trillion mark

The truth stings.

It took Obama 8 years to add 10 trillion and conservatives were cutting flips. Trump adds debt at double the rate of Obama and they say NOTHING.

I mean hell I voted for the orange clown but he's NOT a conservative. I voted for him because he was not Hillary.
Lowest unemployment numbers, though. And he's much more conservative than the past nominees like Mccain and Mittens.

The truth stings.

It took Obama 8 years to add 10 trillion and conservatives were cutting flips. Trump adds debt at double the rate of Obama and they say NOTHING.

I mean hell I voted for the orange clown but he's NOT a conservative. I voted for him because he was not Hillary.
Were you complaining about the 10 trillion obama wasted?

Many many times.

Search Results for Query: obama debt | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

The truth stings.

I was a lot. and about the 100% that Bush II added to the debt and on down the line starting with Reagan

The truth stings.

Many many times.
Isn’t it nice to finally see our $ going towards things that benefit Americans?

President Trump is trying to undo years of BS that didn’t help Americans. BS that only takes more $ from working people to pay for an endless amount of nonsense democrats like to prioritize.

How can you not be feeling happy about that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back