DOW Up 35% Since Trump Sworn In

Down over 700 pts today..

Yep, the Trump downturn continues....

So, you want the country to fail. Sad!

I want the country to fail because I point out the truth? Did the DOW not drop 724 points today? Correct my numbers if they are wrong. I'm all about the truth. Ugly or pretty. The truth shall set you free.

Same old.... same old crap rhetoric by the typical Trump hater. You're getting old.

You don't know a fucking thing about me so shut the fuck up.

Can you name a country that doesn't apply terriffs to American goods? Why does it become a trade war just because we do the same?

It's the Fake News and their bots just twisting it all up. Trying to term it a "trade war". When the president actually can adjust trades the people voted for.

It was Trump's phrase buddy, take it up with him.

He never said he wanted to start a trade war, jimbo. Now make trade adjustments, yes. How do you not comprehend the difference between adjusting and war?

He said trade wars were good and easy to win.

What country would start a "trade war" then, jimbo? Since you know it all.

The one ran by a moron with orange skin?

Try to understand this ,,you and sassy NO ONE wins a trade war
Seems to me China's been doing just fine at kicking our ass for years in this war.
It's just that the US hasn't been fighting back.

Oh yeah, the US is just suffering...

in a couple months we will be tied for the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of the country.

We are as a country at full employment.

We had record breaking stock market till someone started a trade war.

But yeah, our asses are being kicked all the way to the bank. :21::21:
Yes, I am fully aware that in a room of 100 people, you're the 1 guy that's being served by the other 99.
Any other Rush Limbaugh statements you'd like to post?

l.jpg
Thanks for admitting you're a know nothing neo-con.
I know a few people like you and I avoid them like the plague they are.

Oh hell no, I am not a fucking neo-con. I am a free trade libertarian.

Fuck dude, we are at 4.1 unemployment, we have lots of jobs.

Right now we probably have more jobs than people to fill them
Good that's what drives up wages and increases the middle class and shrinks the welfare rolls...

We were already doing the same, Trump just upped the ante.

And we will lose, no matter what your savior tells you
How do we lose? if everyone is applying teriffs it's called an even playing field isn't it? These politicians that are against it are taking money from anti terriff lobbyists and you are right there on their side...We need jobs too...we need a growing economy too...

Right now we probably have more jobs than people to fill them.
Nothing like stacking groceries at a supermarket.

I want the country to fail because I point out the truth? Did the DOW not drop 724 points today? Correct my numbers if they are wrong. I'm all about the truth. Ugly or pretty. The truth shall set you free.

Same old.... same old crap rhetoric by the typical Trump hater. You're getting old.

Here's where I don't care what jargon you wrote. But you're bit is getting old, though. Which proves Trump's point.

Seems to me China's been doing just fine at kicking our ass for years in this war.
It's just that the US hasn't been fighting back.

in a couple months we will be tied for the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of the country.

Yes, I am fully aware that in a room of 100 people, you're the 1 guy that's being served by the other 99.

l.jpg

Then you're even lower scum then a neo-con.

How do we lose? if everyone is applying teriffs it's called an even playing field isn't it? These politicians that are against it are taking money from anti terriff lobbyists and you are right there on their side...We need jobs too...we need a growing economy too...

Hey, if that is all you are capable of, you should be happy to have the job. Our local grocers stores are begging for people to work for them. My son has two job offers for the day he turns 16 next month.

Here's where I don't care what jargon you wrote. But you're bit is getting old, though. Which proves Trump's point.

Like I said, shut the fuck up as you know NOTHING about me.

l.jpg

Then you're even lower scum then a neo-con.
:11_2_1043:

Cool reply, bro.

Hey, if that is all you are capable of, you should be happy to have the job. Our local grocers stores are begging for people to work for them. My son has two job offers for the day he turns 16 next month
Thanks to the Trump economy!!!!!

John Bolton coming in to replace deep state agent HR McMaster was brilliant. Especially after the dow being up.

Cool reply, bro.

What I noticed you did was make it about me. You didn't deny a thing I said. Two inconvenient truths:

1. Trump added 1 TRILLION dollars to our national debt in 6 months, never before seen debt addition speed.
2. Trump has presided over the two largest one day DOW point drops in history. Actually the top 3 I believe.

Don't make this about me, point out any inaccuracies in what I said.

I'm waiting.

You conservatives were patting each other on the back about Trumps tax cuts, but when it comes to Trump adding debt faster than even Obama did, you guys are nothing but crickets.

Hey, if that is all you are capable of, you should be happy to have the job. Our local grocers stores are begging for people to work for them. My son has two job offers for the day he turns 16 next month.
I am well above that stature but, unlike you, I'm not eager to face God and take the intense heat.

I thought you were the guy that bragged about managing slaves in a supermarket.

Trump added 1 TRILLION dollars to our national debt in 6 months
After Obama added 10 trillion literally doubling the debt...are you kidding me right now? get over it...we need to rebuild our military since Obama allowed it to flounder...

Forum List

Back