Dow has Longest Winning Streak in 6 Years !!

Also likely because he actually listens to his advisors.
That is the most important trait of a good president, to pick good trusted advisors and to follow their advice. Before Biden, Advisors were picked because they agreed with the president. When they disagreed, they were ignored and if they still disagreed they were fired.

The stock market has nothing to do with whether there will be a recession. The market is so far down from its height under Trump that we really have been in a recession.
Your fist statement is correct. The stock market ls a leading indicator of the direction of the the economy. The GDP was down two quarters which indicates a recession but other economic indicators did not confirm a recession.

Your fist statement is correct. The stock market ls a leading indicator of the direction of the the economy. The GDP was down two quarters which indicates a recession but other economic indicators did not confirm a recession.
The other indicators aren’t a part of the definition of a recession. It was a recession. Now, gas prices are going back up which will drive inflation back up.

That is the most important trait of a good president, to pick good trusted advisors and to follow their advice. Before Biden, Advisors were picked because they agreed with the president. When they disagreed, they were ignored and if they still disagreed they were fired.
and having coke around helps too

Market has been on a bit of a downward slide as of late.

Not Biden's fault.

Just like he gets no credit for anything positive.

It is completely stupid to think a president has anything to do with such a complex economy.

“So far, there’s no evidence of a recession. So as long as there’s no evidence of recession, and I think the market will probably continue to melt up; people are chasing,” Steve Eisman, senior portfolio manager at Neuberger Berman, said on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.”

And you can find anyone to say anything you want to hear about the economy.
Joe "Bill Clinton 2.0" Biden has America on the brink of a Golden Age, just like Bill Clinton gave us.

Thanks to Newt and the GOP congress.
When all the bullshit from post-covid and the war in Ukraine finally wind down, the economy is looking to explode and grow at 3+%

It might finally catch up with inflation.

Party like its 1995, because the Bill Clinton Golden Age will be reborn.

Which crashed in 1999.

Republicans are trying to teach children slavery was good, while Biden has the best labor market in US history and easing inflation.

His inflation rates were worthy of a firing squad at one point (but then again he's got nothing to do with it good or bad. And inflation is still high. People are upside down all over the place.

Please share with us where you got the fiddle you are playing while Rome burns bright with fire.

Not Biden's fault.

It is completely stupid to think a president has anything to do with such a complex economy.
No, Biden drove the shutdown way too long while causing the price of oil to rise again. These things caused high inflation and high interest rates. Just like Jimmy Carter did. On top of that, he opened up the boarder enormously that brought in crime. He and his Democrat mayors and governors defunded the police, let criminals out to steal enormous amounts of merchandise from small and big companies that jacks up inflation.
Biden supports reparations and student loan forgiveness which will increase inflation as well.
Then, he continues the lie about climate change for the purpose of jacking up car costs with electric cars and everything else.
Arab countries were normalizing relations with Israel before Biden. Not anymore. Iran trades 5 prisoners for 5 prisoners and 6 billion dollars. WHAT??? Money to finish building their nukes and threaten Israel. Biden is an idiot.
What has he done? Well, he bribed and strong armed Ukraine through Hunter. Same with China. Joey is a criminal. A godfather of a crime family. Name me one thing he’s done that is good?

Not Biden's fault.

/----/ Then you better tell Dementia Joe that.

Joe Biden - taking credit for the STOCK MARKET exponential growth 2021​

/----/ Then you better tell Dementia Joe that.

Joe Biden - taking credit for the STOCK MARKET exponential growth 2021​

Down another 300 points today. Overall, down 1000 points from two weeks ago.

It's doing great. It's not anywhere near it's former self.

But The Banker is now absent this thread, but I'll bet we have not see the last of his on-screen orgasms.

Dow pointed at dropping below 34,000....again.

What winning streak ?
you are not wrong. My IRA-401K are down off the Trump peak from MAR 2021 when I opened a new IRA with safer Bond ratio.....ugh. Home value down too from Trump peak.
Suprised it is not worse......maybe we are entering WORSE now?

1695762957485.png

you are not wrong. My IRA-401K are down off the Trump peak from MAR 2021 when I opened a new IRA with safer Bond ratio.....ugh. Home value down too from Trump peak.
Suprised it is not worse......maybe we are entering WORSE now?

View attachment 834512
How are you down on all of that.

Wow. You really fucked something up. Everybody else is up big. Especially on your house. You really fucked something up badly, when everybody else in the world is up handsomely.

How are you down on all of that.

Wow. You really fucked something up. Everybody else is up big. Especially on your house. You really fucked something up badly.

BS you lying clown. Not off my personal Trump high. That is a fact. I moved all money into safer IRA in MAR 2021 when the Chowderhead Corpse began to crush the Country. It took time to kill the Trump peak. Since then my IRA is down. I have posted the numbers. House was steadly heading up on Trump.....down on the Corpse. SHUP DEM shill. You can laugh now goofy, until you are 50% down like 2009 and I am only down 10%. I moved into SAFER I said. 2022 was way down. Overall ~10% down over the Corpse time in office.

1695763939294.png

Last edited:
Repeat. Not making anything under this Chowderhead. Company 401K shows it. They moved it TDAY 2021 since inception: I have ~5% in 20 different plans.

1695765825038.png

The market is up a lot for the year and this is normal.

Only a fool would somehow think a little pullback is a big deal.

You are truly desperate and pathetic.

Yes you are.

The market has never regained where it was. It is now about 3,000 points off of it's previous high.

Pullback ? 400 points after a couple of other 200 point losses. You obviously don't make enough to invest.

Forum List

Back