Dow has Longest Winning Streak in 6 Years !!

How come the rich are getting richer?
Because just like when the government threw money at the recession in 2009, created the largest transition of wealth to the wealthy, the money thrown at Covid became the largest transition of wealth to the wealthy. The government is run by the rich and makes laws that favor the rich.

That is why bankruptcies are up and the American credit card debt is at an all time high. The people getting hurt are the poor and middle class, the rich are doing fine, that is why the stock market is still doing well.

Gas last week $2.86 heard today, up to $3.59. Easing inflation you say? The price of everything depends on transportation cost.
Our gas prices are up again, I’m not sure why, this time of year demand goes down as do prices, but this year has been quite different. I’d love to see $3.59 gas, we are closer to $5.

The S&P is only 7% off it highs for the year, after being up 20+%
Are you stupid or something?
Do you have any stock market experience?
Seems doubtful.
Says the guy that doesn’t know the difference between debt and deficit.

Would love to see your real CV . Zero financial acumen or worthwhile experience
Every single Topic of yours is as near 100% wrong as it is possible to be .
I cannot work out whether you are delusional or rewarded for posting such nonsense .

It will be super hilariouis to see your reaction when the ballooon shortly goes up .
Doubtless you will run away .
you are a total joke who can't even admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud. You are too weak to live in the real world, the grownup world. You must live in an alternate fantasy land void of facts.

All I post are 100% facts that are supported by facts. You can't handle my facts, you can't debate the issues at all, you just whine and cry like a little weakling.

Obviously the big boy world is just too much for you to handle.

“So far, there’s no evidence of a recession. So as long as there’s no evidence of recession, and I think the market will probably continue to melt up; people are chasing,” Steve Eisman, senior portfolio manager at Neuberger Berman, said on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.”

Joe "Bill Clinton 2.0" Biden has America on the brink of a Golden Age, just like Bill Clinton gave us.

When all the bullshit from post-covid and the war in Ukraine finally wind down, the economy is looking to explode and grow at 3+%
Party like its 1995, because the Bill Clinton Golden Age will be reborn.
Republicans are trying to teach children slavery was good, while Biden has the best labor market in US history and easing inflation.

you are a total joke who can't even admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud. You are too weak to live in the real world, the grownup world. You must live in an alternate fantasy land void of facts.

All I post are 100% facts that are supported by facts. You can't handle my facts, you can't debate the issues at all, you just whine and cry like a little weakling.

Obviously the big boy world is just too much for you to handle.
let me lay a little knowledge on you Spanker .... real men dont vote democrat .. if you are an informed voter and you vote democrat then you arent a man .

let me lay a little knowledge on you Spanker .... real men dont vote democrat .. if you are an informed voter and you vote democrat then you arent a man .
what a pathetic joke comment

Only gullible suckers with no street smarts would vote republican. You people have been totally played by Trump.

You people are little pussies who can't even man the fuck up and admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud that never happened. Oh and btw Trump lost every single court case.
You people are weaklings who are too weak to accept reality.

what a pathetic joke comment

Only gullible suckers with no street smarts would vote republican. You people have been totally played by Trump.

You people are little pussies who can't even man the fuck up and admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud that never happened. Oh and btw Trump lost every single court case.
You people are weaklings who are too weak to accept reality.
Trumps election cases never went to court you lying homo ... all informed male dim voters are homosexuals and and sick perverts .

For investors who are interested....
Don't forget the October Surprise! Black Monday is coming....if not today then next Monday. Get your short positions now while the getting is good.

Dow likely to drop below 33,000.

That's a real winning streak.

Our resident idiot (The Banker) fails again.
Obviously you are too stupid and inexperienced to recognize that pullbacks happen, the market is up a ton for the year.

The market exploded up this year and had a record win streak, we have a small minor pullback, are you are too stupid to recognize that...
Just like you were too stupid too realize Bush began with a balanced budget and left with $1+T/yr deficits
and Trump started with $600B deficits and left office with $3+T deficits

You are too embarrassed to admit fact based reality, that Bush and Trump blew up the deficits massively while Obama, Biden, and Clinton all lowered them massively, because you can't admit the republicans are a total failure.

“So far, there’s no evidence of a recession. So as long as there’s no evidence of recession, and I think the market will probably continue to melt up; people are chasing,” Steve Eisman, senior portfolio manager at Neuberger Berman, said on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.”

Joe "Bill Clinton 2.0" Biden has America on the brink of a Golden Age, just like Bill Clinton gave us.

When all the bullshit from post-covid and the war in Ukraine finally wind down, the economy is looking to explode and grow at 3+%
Party like its 1995, because the Bill Clinton Golden Age will be reborn.
Republicans are trying to teach children slavery was good, while Biden has the best labor market in US history and easing inflation.

The Dow has risen an average 8.38% every year since 1885, that is a long winning streak that President have no control over. In 2022 the Dow lost 8.78% and so far this year the Dow is up only .086% this year, shows we are struggling, but your illusions are fine by me, makes you look desperate but whatever, you do you.

The Dow has risen an average 8.38% every year since 1885, that is a long winning streak that President have no control over. In 2022 the Dow lost 8.78% and so far this year the Dow is up only .086% this year, shows we are struggling, but your illusions are fine by me, makes you look desperate but whatever, you do you.
JOLTs data this morning put in a booming 9.6M new jobs, obviously you didn't know that and probably don't even know what that means. GDP is looking solid for Q3.

The SP and Nasdaq are up a ton for the year, so you can go cry about it.

Its so obvious that you are mad that Biden has a great economy with record unemployment, and PCE came in at only 0.1% mom.

Bush and Trump both blew up the deficit and increased it massively throughout their failed presidencies.

JOLTs data this morning put in a booming 9.6M new jobs, obviously you didn't know that and probably don't even know what that means. GDP is looking solid for Q3.

The SP and Nasdaq are up a ton for the year, so you can go cry about it.

Its so obvious that you are mad that Biden has a great economy with record unemployment, and PCE came in at only 0.1% mom.

Bush and Trump both blew up the deficit and increased it massively throughout their failed presidencies.
The DOW opened on January 3, 2023 at 33,136.37 and closed today at 33,002.38 and you claim it is up a "ton"? it is trading lower than it did the first of the year, can you explain why you think it is up a "ton"?

I wouldn't cry about it, why would I? In a good economy I make money. You seem clueless about a lot of things. The Dow is preforming under its yearly average over the last three years.

Besides, I don't hold Presidents responsible for a good or bad economy, they have little or no effect, just is what it is.

According to you, thread is about the Dows record streak, why do you avoid what your thread is about?

Last edited:
Marketwatch is saying the drop is connected to concerns over future rate hikes.

But I thought inflation was cooled or dead ?

What's going on ?

The DOW opened on January 3, 2023 at 33,136.37 and closed today at 33,002.38 and you claim it is up a "ton"? it is trading lower than it did the first of the year, can you explain why you think it is up a "ton"?

I wouldn't cry about it, why would I? In a good economy I make money. You seem clueless about a lot of things. The Dow is preforming under its yearly average over the last three years.

Besides, I don't hold Presidents responsible for a good or bad economy, they have little or no effect, just is what it is.

According to you, thread is about the Dows record streak, why do you avoid what your thread is about?
The S&P and Nasdaq are up a ton.
The DOW is different form the overall market...

The Dow had a record win streak earlier and the other indices have done great this year.

The S&P and Nasdaq are up a ton.
The DOW is different form the overall market...

The Dow had a record win streak earlier and the other indices have done great this year.
The 11 day record means little unless you only put money in for the 11 days, I invest long term and it is doing well. The President does very little in long term effect, and does have some but not a lot of short term effect.

It seems the investors are worried about fishing interest rates and that has created the fall the last couple days but it will rebound soon. The markets overall are performing below average during Biden’s tenure but Biden has little to no effect on the markets.

Forum List

Back