Dow has Longest Winning Streak in 6 Years !!

How are you down on all of that.

Wow. You really fucked something up. Everybody else is up big. Especially on your house. You really fucked something up badly, when everybody else in the world is up handsomely.

If they are up so "handsomely" how is it that most of them feel they are screwed by the economy ?

You are living in la la left-winger land. Given that your parents probably still support you, it's no wonder you don't have a clue.

BS you lying clown. Not off my personal Trump high. That is a fact. I moved all money into safer IRA in MAR 2021 when the Chowderhead Corpse began to crush the Country. It took time to kill the Trump peak. Since then my IRA is down. I have posted the numbers. House was steadly heading up on Trump.....down on the Corpse. SHUP DEM shill. You can laugh now goofy, until you are 50% down like 2009 and I am only down 10%. I moved into SAFER I said. 2022 was way down. Overall ~10% down over the Corpse time in office.

View attachment 834523
yup sure.

anyways, back on earth the market is up since then and everybody's house is worth more since then. You fucked something up and are trying to blame Biden for you fuck ups.

Another 100 point drop.

That's only after it rallied from being down 350 points.
The S&P is only 7% off it highs for the year, after being up 20+%
Are you stupid or something?
Do you have any stock market experience?
Seems doubtful.

Seems doubtful.

Up 20% from what. It's still 10% below it's all time high.

As is the DOW.

And the market has dropped significanlty the last two weeks.

But why don't you post another Joe Biden is great thread. We could all use a laugh.

Up 20% from what. It's still 10% below it's all time high.

As is the DOW.

And the market has dropped significanlty the last two weeks.

But why don't you post another Joe Biden is great thread. We could all use a laugh.
OMG !!!! Only 10% below the high, big fuckin woop.

After the total failures and debt and deficit of GW Bush and Trump, you cry when the stock market is a little 10% off it highs and up 20+% for the year...

Not sure how Biden is doing it but the economy is doing great and unemployment numbers are best ever.

Keep it up Joe.
Another parody post

1695860638071.jpeg

After the total failures and debt and deficit of GW Bush and Trump, you cry when the stock market is a little 10% off it highs and up 20+% for the year...

Yep, low expectations.

That would be Biden lovers.

70% of households say they are struggling, many just recently with the huge price increases. Just because the rate of increase has slowed means nothing. The damage is done. Many grocery prices are at 15 to 20% of last year.

But everyone is doing just great.

If you had your head up your ass any further, you'd be looking out your bellybutton.

70% of households say they are struggling, many just recently with the huge price increases. Just because the rate of increase has slowed means nothing. The damage is done. Many grocery prices are at 15 to 20% of last year.

But everyone is doing just great.

If you had your head up your ass any further, you'd be looking out your bellybutton.
Enough! You have utterly and totally humiliated the fake Banker. Actually. Keep going. He is a liar and doesn’t understand basic Econ.

under the new dem party the rich get richer while everyday Americans struggle with the skyrocketing costs of living .
Well his moniker: "the banker" :suits him....
As main street languishes into an historic debt versus income imbalance and food prices soar...Wall Street is doing well. How is this new?

Additionally the purchasing power of the dollar is less than fifty percent of the Clinton/Gingrich dollar. People are not fooled by the rhetoric. They believe their wallets first and foremost and simply laugh at the top down cheerleading squad that celebrates while they suffer.

Jo

Last edited:
lol some 7 companies make up over 25% of the stock market, so yeah, when they're over-priced, and Biden just threw some $3 trillion in pork at them and numerous other companies,it creates the illusion of a 'boom', but only to suckers and morons.
The Banker is more than just "Sucker<>moron"
He writes like some kind of financial columnist.
He purposely cherry picks the favorable Data and cautiously avoids the real time intrinsic that outlines the daily financial lives of actual people. It's not hard to spot.

under the new dem party the rich get richer while everyday Americans struggle with the skyrocketing costs of living .
So now we see who is the party of the elite and who is actually the party of the people.

Seems doubtful.
Would love to see your real CV . Zero financial acumen or worthwhile experience
Every single Topic of yours is as near 100% wrong as it is possible to be .
I cannot work out whether you are delusional or rewarded for posting such nonsense .

It will be super hilariouis to see your reaction when the ballooon shortly goes up .
Doubtless you will run away .

Forum List

Back