Doug Jones, winner of Alabama Senate Race, about to learn about being a democrat....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This poor fool...he actually thought he could think for himself......what a fucking moron...he is a democrat and the Borg Collective will punish him accordingly....

Doug Jones Says Its Time To Move On From Trump Allegations

Alabama Democratic Senator-elect Doug Jones believes that President Donald Trump should not step down from office over allegations of sexual harassment.

Jones, speaking,Sunday on CNN’s “State of The Union,” said he doesn’t think Trump should “resign at this point” because the public has been aware of the allegations because they emerged during the election.

“You know, Jake where I am on that right now is that those allegations were made before the election,” Jones told CNN anchor Jake Tapper. “And so people had an opportunity to judge before that election. I think we need to move on and not get distracted by those issues. Let’s get on with the real issues that are facing the people of this country right now.”

By this time tomorrow he will have retracted his statements and will be demanding that Trump not only step down, he should be arrested and executed....once the democrats have melted his brain and replaced it with the democrat robotic brain....

Unless he is recalled, Doug Jones will serve out his 3 year term and be forgotten.

I can't wait for Jones to vote against any gun control measures the Progressives bring up. He made it very clear in during the election that he was an adamant supporter of the 2nd Amendment and that Washington Democrats won't control him. Either he lied profusely or he will cave to the left and won't win another election.

Unless he is recalled, Doug Jones will serve out his 3 year term and be forgotten.

If he was smart a few months down the road he should bail from the sinking ship and change to Republican.
I do not trust those people who switch parties to win elections.

I don't either...that's why Arlen Spector lost here in PA, but put yourself in Jones shoes....you know in 3 years your out what would you do?

This poor fool...he actually thought he could think for himself......what a fucking moron...he is a democrat and the Borg Collective will punish him accordingly....

Alabama Democratic Senator-elect Doug Jones believes that President Donald Trump should not step down from office over allegations of sexual harassment.

Jones, speaking,Sunday on CNN’s “State of The Union,” said he doesn’t think Trump should “resign at this point” because the public has been aware of the allegations because they emerged during the election.

“You know, Jake where I am on that right now is that those allegations were made before the election,” Jones told CNN anchor Jake Tapper. “And so people had an opportunity to judge before that election. I think we need to move on and not get distracted by those issues. Let’s get on with the real issues that are facing the people of this country right now.”

By this time tomorrow he will have retracted his statements and will be demanding that Trump not only step down, he should be arrested and executed....once the democrats have melted his brain and replaced it with the democrat robotic brain....
This is the silliest OP I've seen in a while. Manchin was on Meet the Press saying the same thing. There are actually reasonable Democrats out there, you know.

Either he lied profusely or he will cave to the left and won't win another election.

The former, just like most other politicians. In the Senate, it is particularly easy to cast false votes on predetermined outcomes or avoid them altogether by hiding behind a filibuster.

I can't wait for Jones to vote against any gun control measures the Progressives bring up. He made it very clear in during the election that he was an adamant supporter of the 2nd Amendment and that Washington Democrats won't control him. Either he lied profusely or he will cave to the left and won't win another election.
He's not going to win another election anyway. And he knows it. So there's no sense in him voting like it matters. He'll vote what he thinks is right.

This is the silliest OP I've seen in a while. Manchin was on Meet the Press saying the same thing. There are actually reasonable Democrats out there, you know.

Then why do 100% of Senate Democrats vote against every major bill supported by Republicans? Machin recently tried to vote for the Tax Bill, but was then pressured by his "reasonable" compatriots to change his vote. I hope the GOP sponsors endless repititions of him shooting a hole in the ACA during his previous campaign and then refusing to vote against it after he was elected.

Then why do 100% of Senate Democrats vote against every major bill supported by Republicans? Machin recently tried to vote for the Tax Bill, but was then pressured by his "reasonable" compatriots to change his vote. I hope the GOP sponsors endless repititions of him shooting a hole in the ACA during his previous campaign and then refusing to vote against it after he was elected.
Manchin didn't jump feet first into the Republican's pool without any conditions. He didn't get them. I've heard him explain the details, but the whole tax thing guarantees my eyes will glaze over within thirty seconds, so I don't recall exactly.
He said he was happy to work with the Repubs. Not blindly vote for a tax bill after having no input whatsoever. He gave them a list of suggestions and they ignored them all. Eight, I think.

don't make up excuses for democrats. the rabid right intentionally obstructed for eight years. dems keep worrying about "understanding" their concerns. they don't give a damn about anyone's concerns. they care about destroying anything decent in the country.

Last edited:

because the GOP bills are bad policy, mean spirited and messed up.

why didn't the GOP ask for input from dems like dems did before the health care bill. after putting over 100 amendments onto the bill which weakened the law, the GOP voted against it... .without a single GOP vote.

now be a good boy and tell us why mitch-i-poo and the rest of the GOP leadership met on the day president Obama was inaugurated and decided to vote against anything the dems wanted.

but please, regale us with your whining.

He kept a child raping religious extremist out of the Senate. He can go ahead and be a little eccentric with some conservative traits if he likes.

He kept a child raping religious extremist out of the Senate. He can go ahead and be a little eccentric with some conservative traits if he likes.

Yeah....no allegations of rape are part of the roy moore thing....moron....but we do have 3 against clinton....and he went to cuomo's birthday party as a guest of honor....you guys are the assholes....

He may be a democrat, but Doug Jones is from the south after all.

Forum List

Back