Putin thanks Trump for CIA tip off which helped Russia prevent attack

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Putin Thanks Trump For CIA Tip-Off Which Helped Russia Prevent Terror Attack
The Russian President Vladimir Putin has thanked his US counterpart Donald Trump for help in preventing a terrorist attack in St. Petersburg. Data provided by the CIA enabled Russian security services to find and detain terrorists.

Oh Imagine that Russia thanking the US can we hear the rumors and lies flying off the MSM idiot press get ready here it all comes.

The Russians did it oh wait not this time they actually thanked us and the leftist twats of society can't stand that one.

upload_2017-12-17_13-31-31.png

somehow I cannot access the actual article in the Washington post---------I am
PC compromised

The Russian President Vladimir Putin has thanked his US counterpart Donald Trump for help in preventing a terrorist attack in St. Petersburg. Data provided by the CIA enabled Russian security services to find and detain terrorists.

Oh Imagine that Russia thanking the US can we hear the rumors and lies flying off the MSM idiot press get ready here it all comes.

The Russians did it oh wait not this time they actually thanked us and the leftist twats of society can't stand that one.
I thought Drumpf said not to trust the US intelligence community? Which is it?

Thus proving that the Russians are smarter than democrats. When the Russians warned us about the Boston Bombers, our government ignored the bigoted warnings about these fine young refugee men.

• Banned
That's good news. No need to deflect for partisan gamesmanship.

Well, if honesty still matters, anyway.
Just wondering why Putin would thank Drumpf for information Drumpf himself said was untrustworthy? :dunno:

I dunno but i'm sure you Trump haters will be able to create your own fantasies on it and totally believe that's why he did it.

MindWars didn't see that oncoming head-on crash!

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

It's only seems that way when you are stupid fk lke you and believe the WASHINGTON POST A.H. another entity owned by the CIA jackass . They just got a bad rating incase you missed it. Come down out of Obama and Clinton's ass you might realize what planet reality is.
WaPO CIA PAID SIX MILLION DOLLARS for the shit news zombie.

MindWars didn't see that oncoming head-on crash!

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

UNTWISTED INFORMATION in other words NOT FROM WAPO liars lmfao.

upload_2017-12-17_11-57-1.png

Телефонный разговор с Президентом США Дональдом Трампом

and see then you get that link from here :
The Russian leader expressed his gratitude in a telephone call, adding that the Russian security services would also always share information with their US colleagues, were they to obtain data on any planned attacks on US soil.
Putin thanked Trump for CIA tip-off which helped Russia prevent terror attack

But that dot connecting is a little to difficult for most Trump hating idiots to figure out. :boohoo::boohoo::death::dig::dig::tongue-44::tongue-44::tongue-44::tongue-44::tongue-44::tongue-44::tongue-44:

That's good news. No need to deflect for partisan gamesmanship.

Well, if honesty still matters, anyway.
Just wondering why Putin would thank Drumpf for information Drumpf himself said was untrustworthy? :dunno:

I dunno but i'm sure you Trump haters will be able to create your own fantasies on it and totally believe that's why he did it.
I have no fantasies. I was just wondering is all. I mean does it even make sense to you Drumpflings?
dunno.gif

Being on good terms with Russia is bad news for NK and China
He's on great terms with China.

It's been a year - when is Trump going to declare China to be a currency manipulator like he promised at every campaign rally, sending his deplorable dumbasses into a frenzy?

Try not to be bitter, butterfly

I'm not bitter. I am curious and amused.

I'm not bitter. I am curious and amused.

a curious and amused child -----is a JOY for its mother

Well, since Trump couldn't get the sanctions lifted against Russia, I guess he thought that Putin should get SOMETHING for helping him win the election.

Warning of an attack? Good, but not as good as lifting the sanctions.

Forum List

Back