Double Standard

The Double standard,

The settlers can be lucky because the initial intention was to ban their products.

That is the goal, mark my words.

I don´t see your problem. View a settler as an armed person that now resides in your flat.

No much of difference between a Muslim and a Jewish one don't you think?

Sure! Not the religion makes the point but the behavior. Time to get along, don´t you think?

The Double standard,

The settlers can be lucky because the initial intention was to ban their products.

I don´t see your problem. View a settler as an armed person that now resides in your flat.

Sure! Not the religion makes the point but the behavior. Time to get along, don´t you think?

Behavior? I don't see the behavior of the Palestinians in the WB making any difference to the EU unless of course if you take it the opposite direction of which they are being rewarded for their violent behavior, and most importantly I don't see how this move suppose to speed up the process of "getting along" as we discussed earlier.
Wave of terror October-November 2015

Behavior? I don't see the behavior of the Palestinians in the WB making any difference to the EU unless of course if you take it the opposite direction of which they are being rewarded for their violent behavior, and most importantly I don't see how this move suppose to speed up the process of "getting along" as we discussed earlier.

Daniyel, whether the Palestinians behave as a submissive occupied people or resist Israeli oppression, will make no difference on how they will be treated or the rate at which Israel occupies more and more territory and eventually annexes all of Palestine.

Daniyel, whether the Palestinians behave as a submissive occupied people or resist Israeli oppression, will make no difference on how they will be treated or the rate at which Israel occupies more and more territory and eventually annexes all of Palestine.
Hold on, so the settlers is not the problem but it's Israel's behavior only that counts and neither the Palestinians?
Smells like double standard to me.

The Double standard,

Pardon, ole chap, (well, you did say "Flat" ...chum), but:

Why ? why are you like this:

Jewish/Israeli hater

Terrorist supporter/apologist

All of the above

You know the real [Palestinian-terrorist] deal bloke. But “Dot A” over-powers you, so-you have to say stupid stuff to deflect from: Palestinians and their lives being run by psycho terrorists.

So, your flag… a smiley on top of the Syrian flag. Where’s that French-fry…..assad ?

Haven’t seen his pale-face for ages ? all his ‘people’ -- they’re all almost dead -and some ran for their lives.

You know what happened, while his back was turned, there was a street fight (in the whole country):

= ya bum

Hold on, so the settlers is not the problem but it's Israel's behavior only that counts and neither the Palestinians?

The Israelis will continue to move their population of Jews to the West Bank whether or not the Palestinians submissively accept their fate of being a subjugated people or is they resist. The Israeli behavior is the transfer of their population to the occupied territories, the Palestinian behavior is either submit or resist. Were you not an Israeli Jew and just a neutral observer, would you be in favor of resistance or submission? Be honest.

Yes, behavior. Individual and collective. This isn´t about the EU. Both parties apply collective punishments on each other for individual deeds. That´s not good.

Yes, behavior. Individual and collective. This isn´t about the EU. Both parties apply collective punishments on each other for individual deeds. That´s not good.
Obviously, but in the end of the day the EU decided to accept the BDS movement request and mark Israeli goods only.

Obviously, but in the end of the day the EU decided to accept the BDS movement request and mark Israeli goods only.
Yeah. Hamas should be removed and borders should be acknowledged.

What precludes a two-state solution is Israel's intention not to allow a sovereign Palestinian state to be established.

You keep saying this but not once have you shown how Israel can stop the Palestinians from declaring full independence in the UN. That is all it would take for there to be a Palestinian state fully established, and the loss of the $ billions they receive every year. They will lose their money and refugee status as soon as they do this, and see the bills mounting up. Then they will face water shortages when they don't pay the bills, gas getting cut off, electricity getting cut off for the same reasons.

That is what precludes the two state solution and nothing else

But which borders would they be, as you cant impose borders on a sovereign nation that they do not agree with

The Double standard,

If Israel are so hung up,they should not export anywhere......what the Real situation here is Danny,is that Israel do NOT want to admit that there are occupied lands because the Israeli Government NEVER intend to give this OCCUPIED Palestinian Land back........This is the Double Standard.

and Hyprocricy

So how do you explain the Israel admittance of the lands being occupied territory then ?

Make you the HYPOCRITE with the DOUBLE STANDARDS

Of course it is as the propagandists for islam are all two faced. They will not admit that International law is behind Israel 100%, or that the arab muslims forcibly evicted the Jews from their land and property in 1949 when they lost the war

The Israelis will continue to move their population of Jews to the West Bank whether or not the Palestinians submissively accept their fate of being a subjugated people or is they resist. The Israeli behavior is the transfer of their population to the occupied territories, the Palestinian behavior is either submit or resist. Were you not an Israeli Jew and just a neutral observer, would you be in favor of resistance or submission? Be honest.

Who was evicted from the west bank and east Jerusalem in 1949, or is this fact too much for you to accept. If you are truly neutral you would be looking at all the facts and telling the Palestinians that what goes around comes around

But which borders would they be, as you cant impose borders on a sovereign nation that they do not agree with
What, when we Germans no longer agree with our borders?

Forum List

Back