It's OK To Mock The Disabled

It's OK for SNL to mock the disabled. It's not OK for Trump to supposedly mock the disabled. More evidence of the double standard of the left.

Some 20% of the US population is disabled, and disability is one of the few marginalized identities that you can take on at any moment.

Does this include Veterans who tell me they got over 100% disability at ta VA (mostly homeless druggies and drunks and assorted criminals)?

:auiqs.jpg:

This thread is discussing how it's OK to mock disabled people? I've got a disabled nephew. It's not ok. Those that mock her are NOT my fellow amrricans.
Gillis' standup doesn't in fact make fun of Down's Syndrome. It actually shows them as humans. And uts funny as hell

Live is not fair to Donald Trump. God has forsaken Donald Trump
Don't be absurd .
God is The Donald .

The End of Times is here and the NT testament rightly points to the demise of the NYT ( correct translation) as being a clear signal of its arrival .

Don't be absurd .
God is The Donald .

The End of Times is here and the NT testament rightly points to the demise of the NYT ( correct translation) as being a clear signal of its arrival .
I don't know if you are serious or not..

It's OK for SNL to mock the disabled. It's not OK for Trump to supposedly mock the disabled. More evidence of the double standard of the left.

For the record, Trump never mocked the disabled reporter's disability.

The weird hand motions he used to mock that reporter had absolutely nothing to do with the reporter's disability. Trump mocked all kinds of people this way.

It's just more FAKE NEWS, like everything. What Trump said about it at the time was truthful....

"I have no idea who this reporter, Serge Kovalski [sic], is, what he looks like or his level of intelligence. I don’t know if he is J.J. Watt or Muhammad Ali in his prime or somebody of less athletic or physical ability. Despite having one of the all-time great memories, I certainly do not remember him.

I merely mimicked what I thought would be a flustered reporter trying to get out of a statement he made long ago. If Mr. Kovaleski is handicapped, I would not know because I do not know what he looks like. If I did know, I would definitely not say anything about his appearance.
"

Proof...

Don't worry! Trump can shoot someone in the street and not lose any voters! This is peanuts..
1709511263865.png

For the record, Trump never mocked the disabled reporter's disability.

The weird hand motions he used to mock that reporter had absolutely nothing to do with the reporter's disability. Trump mocked all kinds of people this way.

It's just more FAKE NEWS, like everything. What Trump said about it at the time was truthful....

"I have no idea who this reporter, Serge Kovalski [sic], is, what he looks like or his level of intelligence. I don’t know if he is J.J. Watt or Muhammad Ali in his prime or somebody of less athletic or physical ability. Despite having one of the all-time great memories, I certainly do not remember him.

I merely mimicked what I thought would be a flustered reporter trying to get out of a statement he made long ago. If Mr. Kovaleski is handicapped, I would not know because I do not know what he looks like. If I did know, I would definitely not say anything about his appearance.
"

Proof...

Not buying your defense. Sorry.

Forum List

Back