Doomsdayers Stymied Again...Dow UP 1,080

no the day isn't over. i hope it does go up. but i won't start dancing and going YAY TRUMP when i'm still around 8% off this year over last in my investments and call that some pyrrhic victory.

down 380 and it sucks.

it also doesn't have near as much to do with trump (or obama) as it does the feds. but hey - pin the victory where you must and divert the loss where you have to to keep the emo faith going.

Bullshit...you're busted, you're vermin.
you're a fucking pom pom waving moron.

bye.

Another day
Another lesson on why it doesn't pay to argue with an idiot ;)

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- George Carlin
not much of an argument really. just pointing out how useless it is to watch the market and go WE WIN on a good day when you've ignored so many bad.

no the day isn't over. i hope it does go up. but i won't start dancing and going YAY TRUMP when i'm still around 8% off this year over last in my investments and call that some pyrrhic victory.

down 380 and it sucks.

it also doesn't have near as much to do with trump (or obama) as it does the feds. but hey - pin the victory where you must and divert the loss where you have to to keep the emo faith going.

bye.

Another day

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- George Carlin
not much of an argument really. just pointing out how useless it is to watch the market and go WE WIN on a good day when you've ignored so many bad.

Fair enough BUT as you've just witnessed, pointing out the obvious to an idiot doesn't work out any better than arguing with one. :D

Stocks down again. The fed must have done something cause it’s definitely not erratic trump policy.

down 380 and it sucks.

bye.

Another day

Fair enough BUT as you've just witnessed, pointing out the obvious to an idiot doesn't work out any better than arguing with one. :D
i see stupid people.

they don't even realize they're stupid... :)

No better example of the leftists' hatred of America than watching them cheer a stock market decline.....and an even better example of how little they know about how our economy works....why do we let this trash vote? Time to bring back the loyalty oath and literacy test to be given a ballot.

And President Trump doesn't even have the FEDS pumping $85,000,000,000.00 a month into the stock market like the kenyan did.

No he just gave them a huge tax cut to pour millions in stock buybacks. That is all he did and took away all regulations on businesses, free to pollute, free to do whatever you want.

No he just gave them a huge tax cut to pour millions in stock buybacks.

Letting people and corporations keep more of their own money? Bastard!

and took away all regulations

Bullshit.

No better example of the leftists' hatred of America than watching them cheer a stock market decline.....and an even better example of how little they know about how our economy works....why do we let this trash vote? Time to bring back the loyalty oath and literacy test to be given a ballot.
Oh for Christ's sake! The Orange Clown had squadouche to do with the one-off rise today. It's just the fucking bear cleaning out his den for his nap for the next spell!

Wrong, but feel free to show up tomorrow and I'll tell you how wrong you are.....can't wait.
Tell us about the economy, professor.

You are the moron that started the thread giving Trump all the credit for the rising market yesterday...now you are talking shit about people?

are you really this self unaware or are you just a troll?

You are the moron that started the thread giving Trump all the credit for the rising market yesterday...now you are talking shit about people?

are you really this self unaware or are you just a troll?

You better PM Siete and apologize for trashing him yesterday....maybe meet at a Motel 6 over a quart of Ben and Jerry's. :lol:

This is what is often called a "suckers rally".

Hopefully I'm wrong

No better example of the leftists' hatred of America than watching them cheer a stock market decline.....and an even better example of how little they know about how our economy works....why do we let this trash vote? Time to bring back the loyalty oath and literacy test to be given a ballot

Huh?

Forum List

Back