Doomsdayers Stymied Again...Dow UP 1,080

He also claimed credit for inventing sliced bread today too!

Actually that is Al Gore’s claim it came right after he invented the internet.

He never said he invented the internet. Can't you guys get anything right.
FALSE: Al Gore Said 'I Invented the Internet'
Bwaaahhhaaaaaahhaaaa..Hey you stupid Kunt, here is Al Jazeera Gore in his own fucking words. I pray every day that you have a meteor land on your stupid peabrain.

50 seconds in Al Gore Speaks...what Penelopeabrain denies..

yeah, he said I created the internet...same thing bitch..

The ignorance on the right never ceases to amaze me. <smh>

No, dumbfuck, “create” does not mean “invent.” :eusa_doh:

If I create a painting, does that mean I invented painting?

If Trump’s policies created job growth, does that mean Trump invented John growth?

Our beloved Declaration of Independence states that “all men are created equal,” does that mean all men are invented equal?

invent verb [ T ] (NEW DESIGN) B1 to design and/or create something that has never been made before: The first safety razor wasinvented by company founder King C. Gillette in 1903. ... She tried to save face by inventinga story about being overseas at the time.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

g5000, post: 21465560
So I guess that Fed interest rate hike wasn't to blame, after all!

When Trumpo constantly bragged and took credit for every positive economic outcome after January 2017 he had to know that the Fed wouid be raising interest rates.

The stimulus they produce is over. Is that it. No wonder Trumpo went bankrupt so many times

So it looks to me that his tax cut plan to stimulate the economy in a growth economy with low unemployment was a very bad decision.

If those tax cuts were set to boost the economy for 12 months what the hell were they good for over the long run?

Nothing but increased Federal Debt.

Another Trumpo disaster.

Bwaaahhhaaaaaahhaaaa..Hey you stupid Kunt, here is Al Jazeera Gore in his own fucking words. I pray every day that you have a meteor land on your stupid peabrain.

If Trump’s policies created job growth, does that mean Trump invented John growth?

Our beloved Declaration of Independence states that “all men are created equal,” does that mean all men are invented equal?

invent verb [ T ] (NEW DESIGN) B1 to design and/or create something that has never been made before: The first safety razor wasinvented by company founder King C. Gillette in 1903. ... She tried to save face by inventinga story about being overseas at the time.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumbfuck, Gore didn’t use the word, “invent.” He used the word, “created.”

create

to bring into existence
… God created the heaven and the earth.
— Genesis 1:1 (King James Version)
2a : to invest with a new form, office, or rank
She was created a lieutenant.
b : to produce or bring about by a course of action or behavior
Her arrival created a terrible fuss.
create new jobs​

While you can use “invent” to describe something you created, you can’t use the word “create” to describe something you invent; because “inventing” is a subset of “creating.”

Do they breed you cultists to be this illiterate or do you intentionally bang your head against a wall until you are?

I just like to rub it in! China tariffs working dropped tariffs on over 700 items....highest increase in DOW in 7 years....Where is OBOMANATION?....ROTFLMFAO!!
Lol, he and his idiot minions managed to keep their mouths shut for a change.

Might as well have-

BLITZER: I want to get to some of those substantive, domestic and international issues in a minute, but let’s just wrap up a little bit of the politics right now. Why should Democrats looking at the Democratic nomination — the process, support you instead of Bill Bradley, a friend of yours, a former colleague in the Senate? What do you have to bring to this that he doesn’t necessarily bring to this process?

GORE: Well, I will be — I’ll be offering my vision when my campaign begins, and it’ll be comprehensive and sweeping, and I hope that it’ll be compelling enough to draw people toward it. I feel that it will be.

But it will emerge from my dialogue with the American people. I’ve traveled to every part of this country during the last six years. During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country’s economic growth, environmental protection, improvements in our educational system.

Might as well have-

BLITZER: I want to get to some of those substantive, domestic and international issues in a minute, but let’s just wrap up a little bit of the politics right now. Why should Democrats looking at the Democratic nomination — the process, support you instead of Bill Bradley, a friend of yours, a former colleague in the Senate? What do you have to bring to this that he doesn’t necessarily bring to this process?

GORE: Well, I will be — I’ll be offering my vision when my campaign begins, and it’ll be comprehensive and sweeping, and I hope that it’ll be compelling enough to draw people toward it. I feel that it will be.

But it will emerge from my dialogue with the American people. I’ve traveled to every part of this country during the last six years. During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country’s economic growth, environmental protection, improvements in our educational system.

Great, more proof that conservatives are illiterate.

So all men are invented equal, isn’t that right, rube? After all, that’s what the Declaration of Independence might as well have stated.

Who are these people bailing into the market? Dont they know its worse market since the Great Depression?

Lol, seriously?
Notice the word ‘create ‘ in there-
Invent-
verb (used with object) to originate or create as a product of one's own ingenuity, experimentation, or contrivance: to invent the telegraph. to produce or create with the imagination: to invent a story.
Might as well have-

So all men are invented equal, isn’t that right, rube? After all, that’s what the Declaration of Independence might as well have stated.

Lol, seriously?
Invent-
verb (used with object) to originate or create as a product of one's own ingenuity, experimentation, or contrivance: to invent the telegraph. to produce or create with the imagination: to invent a story.
Might as well have-

LOLOL

So “all men are invented equal”. You’re claiming that “might as well” be in the Declaration of Independence.

Honey, read the dictionary definition. Here’s some more help-

Invent is a synonym of create. As verbs the difference between invent and create is that invent is to design a new process or mechanism while create is to put into existence. As an adjective create is (archaic) created, resulting from creation

Lol, seriously?
Invent-
Might as well have-

LOLOL

So “all men are invented equal”. You’re claiming that “might as well” be in the Declaration of Independence.

Honey, read the dictionary definition. Here’s some more help-

Invent is a synonym of create. As verbs the difference between invent and create is that invent is to design a new process or mechanism while create is to put into existence. As an adjective create is (archaic) created, resulting from creation

Lol, seriously?
Invent-
Might as well have-

LOLOL

LOLOL

Rube, do ya think I didn’t notice you posted the definition for the word, “invent,” when Gore used the word, “created?”
icon_rolleyes.gif

And again, according to you, the DoI might as well read, “all men are invented equal.” How the fuck does that make sense to you??

You don’t know anything about the stock market
But, better than you who knows nothing about anything but DemonRAT talking points!...:)

I’m not a Democrat so why would a parrot democratic talking points? Furthermore, I have an MBA and I’m well-versed in the market, which is why your post amuses me

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumbfuck, Gore didn’t use the word, “invent.” He used the word, “created.”

create

to bring into existence
… God created the heaven and the earth.
— Genesis 1:1 (King James Version)
2a : to invest with a new form, office, or rank
She was created a lieutenant.
b : to produce or bring about by a course of action or behavior
Her arrival created a terrible fuss.
create new jobs​

While you can use “invent” to describe something you created, you can’t use the word “create” to describe something you invent; because “inventing” is a subset of “creating.”

Do they breed you cultists to be this illiterate or do you intentionally bang your head against a wall until you are?

That is a bunch of English Professor minutia that does not change Al Gore's profoundly absurd claim. Whether he said he 'invented' or 'created' the internet, it would be equally ridiculous.

And President Trump doesn't even have the FEDS pumping $85,000,000,000.00 a month into the stock market like the kenyan did.

No he just gave them a huge tax cut to pour millions in stock buybacks. That is all he did and took away all regulations on businesses, free to pollute, free to do whatever you want.

The President has very little to do with the rise and fall of the Stock Market.

However, it will be interesting to see if those who were blaming the drop on Trump will now give him credit.

Will those blaming the drop on the Dem winning the House now give them credit?
So, both sides play this stupid game.

None of them will care as long as they get their talking points in.

Forum List

Back