Anybody buying? I started "nibbling" my way back in.

Sold a few ,,,tax selling but bought a few more of favorites AAPL MSFT FB SQ don't look so good today but did yesterday and think IF I don't get scared off they should be winners this time next year

Just easing back in, First buy in weeks. I picked up 100 shares of the high dividend SPYD fund when it hit the year low. Oil is looking interesting, I did pretty well with drillers earlier this year but I think futures is the way to go. Just my .02c
/——/ I’m writing weekly calls on inverse TZA and daily options on SPY depending on how the market opens. Yes I know it can reverse mid day.

Last edited:
I’m buying. I’m moving my mm portion back to stocks over the next two months. Black Friday sale continues.
I do, however, believe we will see more declines before the next sustained rise.

I’m buying. I’m moving my mm portion back to stocks over the next two months. Black Friday sale continues.
I do, however, believe we will see more declines before the next sustained rise.
Think those 800 point declines are over

From 611 dow down to 114 up Crazy
Closed 260 up Any guesses for what tomorrow might bring?
Dems so loved their talking point, "worse market since Great Depression"...…bet they had slew of stories alrdy written and ready to go. Fought hard for it today...put out early morning hit on consumer confidence.....yeah people spent a trillion for Christmas but they are uneasy about the future,,,yeah that's it. Dont believe facts look here at this poll of ours, and now its all gone.....oh the humanity.

Last edited:
Dems so loved their talking point, "worse market since Great Depression"...…be t they had slew of stories alrdy written and ready to go. Fought hard for it today...put out early morning hit on consumer confidence.....yeah people spent a trillion for Christmas but they are uneasy about the future,,,yeah that's it. Dont believe facts look here at this poll of ours, and now its all gone.....oh the humanity.
It's not the economics it's the politics

Dems so loved their talking point, "worse market since Great Depression"...…be t they had slew of stories alrdy written and ready to go. Fought hard for it today...put out early morning hit on consumer confidence.....yeah people spent a trillion for Christmas but they are uneasy about the future,,,yeah that's it. Dont believe facts look here at this poll of ours, and now its all gone.....oh the humanity.
It's not the economics it's the politics
Think I said that

“The market can stay irrational a lot longer than you can stay solvent!”

The serious worry is that Blue state tax base loss could become wholesale mass migration while the economic numbers are not available due to shutdown. That could cause a panic and even a major decline when the numbers are available again.

Forum List

Back