Doomsdayers Stymied Again...Dow UP 1,080

Trading as we speak.

You're out of your league. Try someone else.

Trading what...baseball cards? you ain't fooling anybody, comrade...and that stale old gum will rot the last of your good toofs.

Trading as we speak.

You're out of your league. Try someone else.

Trading what...baseball cards? you ain't fooling anybody, comrade...and that stale old gum will rot the last of your good toofs.
Okay, Mr. Stock Market. Looking forward to your educated posts.

Cause few know the market like you, 'n stuff.

:laugh:

I am actually starting to feel sorry for you.

In a "know not what they do" kind of way.

You're a fag...not interested in your "feelings".....I suggest you chug a bottle of turpentine and see what's next.

It still blows my mind that partisans jump on one day's market activity as if it means something.

Nobody did....few here understand how the market works better than I do...The point of the OP was to laugh at those hating and trying to doom the Trump economy and chortling about it slamming them in the face with a record day. Wall Street is schizophrenic trying to deal with the new IT and AI aspects of what's coming down the road. You leftists are being left behind and will soon be competing with Juan and Juanita for gardening/maid jobs.

....few here understand how the market works better than I do...

:laugh2:

It still blows my mind that partisans jump on one day's market activity as if it means something.

Nobody did....few here understand how the market works better than I do...The point of the OP was to laugh at those hating and trying to doom the Trump economy and chortling about it slamming them in the face with a record day. Wall Street is schizophrenic trying to deal with the new IT and AI aspects of what's coming down the road. You leftists are being left behind and will soon be competing with Juan and Juanita for gardening/maid jobs.

....few here understand how the market works better than I do...

:laugh2:
The market expert had never heard the term "dead cat bounce" before.

Too funny.

Lib Handbook, page 43 "If the stock market plunges, it's Trump's fault. If the stock market rises, it just had to be because of Obama!!!

LOL!!!!!!

Too funny.

Never heard "dead cat bounce" before?....you sure about that, Gekko? :lol:

BTW, nobody wants your Barry Bonds (get it? Bonds) cards....he juiced, speaking of which maybe you should open a lemonade stand and sell a glass for a nickel and the antidote for a dollar...why not, you make people sick here all day long.

Too funny.

Never heard "dead cat bounce" before?....you sure about that, Gekko? :lol:

BTW, nobody wants your Barry Bonds (get it? Bonds) cards....he juiced, speaking of which maybe you should open a lemonade stand and sell a glass for a nickel and the antidote for a dollar...why not, you make people sick here all day long.
:itsok:

LOLOLOLOL!

It was a Sucker's Bump. Down 400+ points as of right now.

Hey Mac.......this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is who you're hanging with.....and speaking of dead cats, I can't swing one without hitting one of your little fairy pals in this thread.

LOLOLOLOL!

It was a Sucker's Bump. Down 400+ points as of right now.

Hey Mac.......this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is who you're hanging with.....and speaking of dead cats, I can't swing one without hitting one of your little fairy pals in this thread.

Let's analyze Trump's economy.

The trade deficit is up, the equities are generally falling (the Russel 2000 - a stock that should be thriving under Trump - is lower then when he took office), the GDP growth rate bounce from the tax bill is gone (as it is down to about 2.5% - according to the NY Fed), the deficit is out of control and the unemployment rate is a 'hoax' (Trump's own words).

Donald Trump Calls Unemployment Rate One of the "Biggest Hoaxes in Politics"

Trump is a fucking loser who sleeps with and marries whores, openly wants to bang his eldest daughter, sexually assaults women, got his daddy to get him out of military service, got most of his money from said pop and is a PATHETIC LOSER of a POTUS.

And WillPower greatly admires this guy.

I think we know all we need to about WillPower...LOL.

Last edited:
Trump told Americans to buy stock. Today, the DOW dropped 527 points. Interestingly enough, there are Americans who actually take investment advice from known pathological liars and people who have stiffed creditors with 5 bankruptcy filings. They are called "Republicans".

Forum List

Back