Doomsdayers Stymied Again...Dow UP 1,080

No better example of the leftists' hatred of America than watching them cheer a stock market decline.....and an even better example of how little they know about how our economy works....why do we let this trash vote? Time to bring back the loyalty oath and literacy test to be given a ballot.

Everyone is laughing at you.

7bdfeddf1ece7cdfb6d8ba281b8f12bb--simpsons-funny-the-simpsons.jpg

No better example of the leftists' hatred of America than watching them cheer a stock market decline.....and an even better example of how little they know about how our economy works....why do we let this trash vote? Time to bring back the loyalty oath and literacy test to be given a ballot.
You got bitch slapped.

It still blows my mind that partisans jump on one day's market activity as if it means something.

Yeah, you'd think they'd utilize something more predictable, like for example....

SUN RISES AGAIN THIS MORNING ! TRUMP WINNING ! MAGA !
SUN WENT DOWN ! FUCKING DEMOCRATS ! OBAMA SUCKS !

Would make about as much sense and facilitate post recycling. :dunno:

It still blows my mind that partisans jump on one day's market activity as if it means something.

Nobody did....few here understand how the market works better than I do...The point of the OP was to laugh at those hating and trying to doom the Trump economy and chortling about it slamming them in the face with a record day. Wall Street is schizophrenic trying to deal with the new IT and AI aspects of what's coming down the road. You leftists are being left behind and will soon be competing with Juan and Juanita for gardening/maid jobs.

Yeah, you'd think they'd utilize something more predictable, like for example....

SUN RISES AGAIN THIS MORNING ! TRUMP WINNING ! MAGA !
SUN WENT DOWN ! FUCKING DEMOCRATS ! OBAMA SUCKS !

Would make about as much sense and facilitate post recycling. :dunno:
I don't know if they mean to be taken seriously or if they're just goofing around.

Kinda hopeful it's the latter.

Nobody did....few here understand how the market works better than I do...The point of the OP was to laugh at those hating and trying to doom the Trump economy and chortling about it slamming them in the face with a record day. Wall Street is schizophrenic trying to deal with the new IT and AI aspects of what's coming down the road. You leftists are being left behind and will soon be competing with Juan and Juanita for gardening/maid jobs.
It's my profession. Try this crap on someone else.

You are the moron that started the thread giving Trump all the credit for the rising market yesterday...now you are talking shit about people?

are you really this self unaware or are you just a troll?

You better PM Siete and apologize for trashing him yesterday....maybe meet at a Motel 6 over a quart of Ben and Jerry's. :lol:

Why would I do that, a partisan sheep is a partisan sheep...it does not matter to me which sheep pen you live in

Can you update us please ?

Sure thing...you're still a loser....you're welcome.
Another bitch slap for ya. But don't worry, the market will bounce back soon enough. How about telling us when...

What you think is funny tells us all we need to know about you.....you think women getting hit is funny....sick fuck.
Relax Nancy Pants, sure thing. You're just pissed that everyone is calling you out on being a nasty, hateful SOB in your OP.

Forum List

Back