Doom

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
Just saw a preview for this. Had no idea they were even making it. Looks pretty good. Nothing really to screw up since Doom had a simplistic plot in game anyway. "Hell breaks loose on Mars. Kill anything that moves." The Rock looks like a good choice for this role as well.

Anyone else going to see it?

http://www.doommovie.com/

I'm very happy that they're going for an R-rating with this, it wouldn't have worked with a PG-13.

The preview had a lot of first-person point of view shots, I know that was just to make it look like the game, but I wonder if there'll be a lot of that in the final film, because that could get old.

Dan said:
I'm very happy that they're going for an R-rating with this, it wouldn't have worked with a PG-13.

The preview had a lot of first-person point of view shots, I know that was just to make it look like the game, but I wonder if there'll be a lot of that in the final film, because that could get old.

Seems like they are going for the Resident evil template. Make it rated R and make it gory as hell. Its not oscar material but it looks like a decent flick to go see. The Rock just adds some familiarity to it.

Forum List

Back