Don't worry Repubs will overreach and start to attack teachers

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
As always repubs wont stop at attacking he unions they will and already have started painting every teacher as lazy do nothins and poof! There goes more potential voters out the window.

The statistics tell us that Wisconsin's 8th graders can't read. Who do we see about that? The teachers who left their classrooms to join the picket line to extort money from a broken state? Liberalism is upside down.

You see how they spin shit folks.

calling for the firing of these greedy UNION teachers who have shut down their schools they work in and abandoned the children they were hired to teach, is now called, HATING ALL TEACHERS.

but I guess this is what they mean, IT'S FOR THE CHIIIIIILREN.

Wisconsin doesn't have the money.

The rich that Walker gave all the money to, they have the money, so tax the shit out of them.:eusa_angel: Should get rid of the governor who bankrupt his state, the lazy ass bastard. Impeach him!!!

Teachers suck (see: merit pay). Look at our public schools! They could use a little attack/pressure.

calling for the firing of these greedy UNION teachers who have shut down their schools they work in and abandoned the children they were hired to teach, is now called, HATING ALL TEACHERS.

Interesting before these hateful Retard bastards came along, the teachers were busy educating the children for a living. Now there is hate everywhere, chaos, fear, intimidation, and children staying home, and teachers spending their days protecting their workers rights. And just before the Retards was calm and a functioning structured society. Tsk!
275px-No_Child_Left_Behind_Act.jpg

Last edited:

Interesting before these hateful Retard bastards came along, the teachers were busy educating the children for a living. Now there is hate everywhere, chaos, fear, intimidation, and children staying home, and teachers spending their days protecting their workers rights. And just before the Retards was calm and a functioning structured society. Tsk!

my goodness, just before the Republicans came along there was calm and a FUNCTIONING STRUCTURED SOCIETY.
oh nevermind. I'm done. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The rich that Walker gave all the money to, they have the money, so tax the shit out of them.:eusa_angel: Should get rid of the governor who bankrupt his state, the lazy ass bastard. Impeach him!!!

What a shame the majority approves of what he's doing. He was elected on this platform; you and the rest of the commies are outta luck.

So sad.
:(:(:(

275px-No_Child_Left_Behind_Act.jpg

Lol..the hate and threats came about when the leftards were ousted. All you're seeing now is their (your) objection to democracy in action.

Of course, we've always known you don't like democracy except when it's rigged to support your leftist agenda.

"Those bloated union pensions and salaries were the product of the illicit gift of collective bargaining rights by legislatures, who by their oath and position are fiduciaries for the public, not the unions. But this case of abject self-dealing should make these contracts "voidable" so that they can be set aside, if needed, by the government, after which these benefit packages could be modified to match comparable packages in the private sector. . Once courts realize that they have a duty to stop these government giveaways, there is a good chance that we will be able to put the public treasury in order."

The Wisconsin Shoot Out on Public Unions | Hoover Institution

As always repubs wont stop at attacking he unions they will and already have started painting every teacher as lazy do nothins and poof! There goes more potential voters out the window.

You mean like all the teachers that were voting Republican? .:cuckoo:.

I have a crazy idea. If teachers want a 30% raise, maybe they ought to work the other 30% of the year. Teachers have the cushiest job there is and their unions keep them from having to be accountable and amazingly they do more whining than any other labor group out there.

Last edited:

You mean like all the teachers that were voting Republican? .:cuckoo:.

I have a crazy idea. If teachers want a 30% raise, maybe they ought to work the other 30% of the year. Teachers have the cushiest job there and there unions keep them from having to be accountable and amazingly they do more whining than any other labor group out there.

OK, you've got me curious. What teachers are asking for a 30% raise?

The statistics tell us that Wisconsin's 8th graders can't read. Who do we see about that? The teachers who left their classrooms to join the picket line to extort money from a broken state? Liberalism is upside down.

And you are a liar with a notable lack of couth.

Wisconsin Update: Ranking State SAT/ACT Statistics By Teacher Union Laws « Student Activism

State scores on the SAT and ACT are hard to compare directly, because there’s so much variation in how many students take the tests. In addition, I haven’t yet found a source that combines SAT and ACT scores into a composite ranking like the one in the tweet. Looking at charts for SAT and ACT results separately, however, here’s what I found:

Wisconsin ranks 3rd in the nation in SAT scores, but with a participation rate of just 4%. On the ACT, with a much more representative partcipation rate of 69%, it was tied for 17th. In comparison…

Virginia was 34th on the SAT with 67% participation, 13th on the ACT with 22% participation.
Texas was 45th on the SAT with 53% participation, 33rd on the ACT with 33% participation.
Georgia was 48th on the SAT with 74% participation, 34th on the ACT with 44% participation.
North Carolina was 38th on the SAT with 63% participation, 20th on the ACT with 16% participation.
South Carolina was 49th on the SAT with 66% participation, 44th on the ACT with 52% participation.

What a shame the majority approves of what he's doing. He was elected on this platform; you and the rest of the commies are outta luck.

So sad.
:(:(:(

Why wont you address the point? The rich got tax cuts and now they are crying broke. Why not take those subsidies off the table.

If this was about unions like they have you believing it is, why'd he exempt the unions that supported him? Noooo this isn't political at all.

Demonizing teachers has been in the rightwing propaganda machine for decades.

The Right wants teachers to earn less money, have fewer benefits, less job security, and fewer rights to attempt to get otherwise.

And from that, the Right thinks our kids will get better teachers and a better education.

Forum List

Back