Don't worry Repubs will overreach and start to attack teachers

Demonizing teachers has been the right wing propaganda machine.

what total bullshit.

now you are just OUTRIGHT lying.

I can't stand liars.

Last edited:
Demonizing teaches has been the right wing propaganda machine.

what total bullshit.

I can't stand liars.

I would advise anyone who isn't already getting a big giggle out of Stephanie's post here, search all her other posts about teachers. Or should I say "teaches"....

go ahead, see how many you can find since 2004. If you want to search about the ones on strike this week, then HAVE AT IT.
Nice try though

Last edited:
The only working people the right admires are those who are willing to work long and hard and ask very little in return for their efforts.

As always repubs wont stop at attacking he unions they will and already have started painting every teacher as lazy do nothins and poof! There goes more potential voters out the window.

Demonizing teachers has been in the rightwing propaganda machine for decades.

The Right wants teachers to earn less money, have fewer benefits, less job security, and fewer rights to attempt to get otherwise.

And from that, the Right thinks our kids will get better teachers and a better education.

Lol..another logical fallacy.

We're saying the teachers who are protesting the will of the people in WI, faking dr notes, and bussing in people (because they don't have enough support in their own state) should be fired.

And as far as *demonizing teachers*, you bet we hold them accountable for the failure of the education system. They are, after all, the ones that are supposed to be teaching our kids. And they aren't.

what total bullshit.

I can't stand liars.

It's a red herring, nothing more. They can't argue on the merits, so they. are going to attack the intelligence of those who call bullshit on the picketers, and they are going to make shit up to distract from the fact that it is an illegal strike, and the teachers are protesting on the grounds that they are exempt from democratic process, as well as above the law.

And Bod is a liar and a troll. She thinks nobody notices, but they do, that's why nobody supports her silliness. Try to find a substantive post anywhere with her name attached. There are none.

Last edited:
As always repubs wont stop at attacking he unions they will and already have started painting every teacher as lazy do nothins and poof! There goes more potential voters out the window.

Demonizing teachers has been in the rightwing propaganda machine for decades.

The Right wants teachers to earn less money, have fewer benefits, less job security, and fewer rights to attempt to get otherwise.

And from that, the Right thinks our kids will get better teachers and a better education.

Lol..another logical fallacy.

We're saying the teachers who are protesting the will of the people in WI, faking dr notes, and bussing in people (because they don't have enough support in their own state) should be fired.

And as far as *demonizing teachers*, you bet we hold them accountable for the failure of the education system. They are, after all, the ones that are supposed to be teaching our kids. And they aren't.

Are you claimng you do not want teachers to earn less money, etc.? Are you claiming that most on the Right don't want that?

The only working people the right admires are those who are willing to work long and hard and ask very little in return for their efforts.

and it seems the only working people the left admires are those who try to take advantage of the taxpayers.

What does that have to do with demonizing teachers? Oh wait..nothing. A logical fallacy on top of a logical fallacy.

and it seems the only working people the left admires are those who try to take advantage of the taxpayers.

Pay the shit out of those, teachers! More pay, less accountability! Yeah! And screw the taxpayers!

what total bullshit.

I can't stand liars.

It's a red herring, nothing more. They can't argue on the merits, so they. are going to attack the intelligence of those who call bullshit on the picketers, and they are going to make shit up to distract from the fact that it is an illegal strike, and the teachers are protesting on the grounds that they are exempt from democratic process, as well as above the law.

And Bod is a liar and a troll. She thinks nobody notices, but they do, that's why nobody supports her silliness. Try to find a substantive post anywhere with her name attached. There are none.

You were an idiot long before this became news.

Did you attack the tea party protests and marches? They were in the minority. Where were they and the 'democratic process'?

You get thousands of dollars OFF your taxes for every child you have, and you're complaining about being taxed to educate children.

Un-be-fucking-lievable.

Tea party protesters are NOT in the minority. They are protesting a NON-REPRESENTATIVE government and have the support of the voters. (And yet another logical fallacy. I think you are working on a record).

Regardless, they weren't faking sick leave at the taxpayers expense to protest, and they aren't protesting laws that were voted in by the majority. The tea party protests AGAINST non-representative government, and advocates for the ousting of politicians who refuse to represent their people.

If you don't see the difference, I can't help you.

You get thousands of dollars OFF your taxes for every child you have, and you're complaining about being taxed to educate children.

Un-be-fucking-lievable.

wtf? you are all over the place. :cuckoo:

Un-be-fucking-lievable.

One has nothing to do with the other. Another logical fallacy.

Unless you are implying that we get those tax kickbacks as hush money, and to keep us in the teacher's pockets? is that what you're saying? That people who get those tax breaks should have no voice regarding teachers?

Yet another example of the dishonesty of the left. Thank you, NYC, for coming here and exemplifying all the most vile traits of the left. There's nothing like a live example of the problem to make our point for us.

You are what what happens when liberals start to actually believe your idiotic caricatures. I always like then when you tell us you're the tolerant ones.

Tea party protesters are NOT in the minority. They are protesting a NON-REPRESENTATIVE government and have the support of the voters. (And yet another logical fallacy. I think you are working on a record).

Regardless, they weren't faking sick leave at the taxpayers expense to protest, and they aren't protesting laws that were voted in by the majority. The tea party protests AGAINST non-representative government, and advocates for the ousting of politicians who refuse to represent their people.

If you don't see the difference, I can't help you.

:rofl:

Telling the truth is now considered an attack?

2/3 students can't read at an acceptable level. I believe that speaks for itself.

When I saw the title of this thread I thought you were talking about violence, not name-calling.

Oh, you hurt my wittle feelings. Boo hoo!!!

You mean like all the teachers that were voting Republican? .:cuckoo:.

I have a crazy idea. If teachers want a 30% raise, maybe they ought to work the other 30% of the year. Teachers have the cushiest job there and there unions keep them from having to be accountable and amazingly they do more whining than any other labor group out there.

OK, you've got me curious. What teachers are asking for a 30% raise?

Really more of a hypothetical. I know they would like to be paid more. How much, I have no idea. The basic point is, if one would like to make more money, one way of doing that would be to work more. And a teacher's schedule, unlke most other workers, certainly have the spare time to work a little more.

Note to self: If looking for grossly false characterizations, check with Mr. Clean.

Forum List

Back