Don't want to shatter your fragile mindsets....

Well personally I would like to know who those "prominent people" are who publicly claim the US concocted the whole thing.. I mean if those people exist and say publicly you can show this..

Also all you have mentioned to this point has been the same things we have already heard before. None of it constitutes proof of anything. All it does is create suspicion, and thankfully suspicion is evidence...

They range from Russian Generals, German Defense Administrators, to people who served under Blaire in the Parliament, people within Japan's Parliament, etc...the list goes on

Plus even Sr. Federal Engineers, Scientists, etc that worked for NASA etc right here in the U.S.

But I'm sure you are better than all of them and you will find a way to cut them down in order to protect your feeble mind....

I wouldn't want to shatter your fragile mindset....

Okay then lets see this list of folks who say they believe the US concocted it please... You claim all of those people yet produce no names, either you can produce the names so we can verify it or you can't...

Dude you want to defend one of your claims before telling me what I'm going to do? Defend your claim first then I will decide from there what I will think or do...

So we can assume you cannot produce a list of names....

Did you know that before 9/11 the department of counterterrorism test flighted Boeing passenger planes with remote flying and no pilot?

Did you know that before 9/11 the department of counterterrorism had an office in World Trade Center Building #7 on the 23rd floor where they spent many millions only on that floor reinforcing that floors walls, windows, etc making it literally a treefort or some type of sky bunker within the World Trade Center complexes?

I could go on and on with specific and verifiable facts that show you a picture of what was more likely what really happened on 9/11 but I wouldn't want to shatter your fragile mindsets....

I'm not sure who you mistakenly assume to have such a fragile mindset that you cannot go into further detail. Really... If nothing else... entertain us... and share what you are so sure you know. I'm up for not being so fragile at the moment.

Did you know that before 9/11 the department of counterterrorism test flighted Boeing passenger planes with remote flying and no pilot?

Did you know that before 9/11 the department of counterterrorism had an office in World Trade Center Building #7 on the 23rd floor where they spent many millions only on that floor reinforcing that floors walls, windows, etc making it literally a treefort or some type of sky bunker within the World Trade Center complexes?

I could go on and on with specific and verifiable facts that show you a picture of what was more likely what really happened on 9/11 but I wouldn't want to shatter your fragile mindsets....

I'm not sure who you mistakenly assume to have such a fragile mindset that you cannot go into further detail. Really... If nothing else... entertain us... and share what you are so sure you know. I'm up for not being so fragile at the moment.

I love it when the most fragile of minds who equate causation to correlation, fact to fantasy, and speculation to evidence call other minds fragile..

Whitewall: You are so wrong on so many level. Cliton wanted to exploit children. George Bush and his father wanted to create fear in America that would create Nazi Germany.

George Bush wanted to be Hitler and rule the world and he wanted educated Americans to give up their liberty.

It was planned when Bush Sr. was Reagans Vice President.

Doesn't anyone read anything???

Bush dupes like whitehall only see what they WANT to see,any evidence or facts you show them that doesnt go along with their version of events they ignore.You show them videos to watch that prove it,they dont watch them,their too much in denial that they wont put on those sunglasses to see the real facts.:lol:

inquiring reptilian minds want to know!

clinton_p.jpg

You clearly have the intelligence of a 6yr old and likely the I.Q. of about a little over 65...barely breaking the barrier of legally being a dumbfuck...

Bush dupes like this guy,thats all they can do is fling shit in defeat like he is doing when he cant refute the evidence and facts.

And the big pharma companies create diseases so they can sell pills to fight them and more pills to counteract the side effects of the first pills!

And God created the devil so he could use him to frighten people into worshipping him.

Well personally I would like to know who those "prominent people" are who publicly claim the US concocted the whole thing.. I mean if those people exist and say publicly you can show this..

Also all you have mentioned to this point has been the same things we have already heard before. None of it constitutes proof of anything. All it does is create suspicion, and thankfully suspicion is evidence...

They range from Russian Generals, German Defense Administrators, to people who served under Blaire in the Parliament, people within Japan's Parliament, etc...the list goes on

Plus even Sr. Federal Engineers, Scientists, etc that worked for NASA etc right here in the U.S.

But I'm sure you are better than all of them and you will find a way to cut them down in order to protect your feeble mind....

Okay then lets see this list of folks who say they believe the US concocted it please... You claim all of those people yet produce no names, either you can produce the names so we can verify it or you can't...

Dude you want to defend one of your claims before telling me what I'm going to do? Defend your claim first then I will decide from there what I will think or do...

ask and you shall receive.
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report
Time for you to admit that you have been a Bush dupe who was brainwashed by the corporate controlled media and our government institutions.You going to do the mature thing and do that now? theres no shame in admitting that.Heck i admit it that I was a brainwashed Bush dupe in the beginning.Like many here,I also fell for the lies and propaganda of the media and government the first three years after 9/11 happened, but then i did something many people here refuse to do,look at the evidence and facts instead of only seeing what they want to see and I woke up and saw the truth that the 9/11 coverup commission was just that with no evidence or facts to back up their fairy tales they told the american sheepies.

Time for you to admit that you have been a Bush dupe who was brainwashed by the corporate controlled media and our government institutions.You going to do the mature thing and do that now? theres no shame in admitting that.Heck i admit it that I was a brainwashed Bush dupe in the beginning.Like many here,I also fell for the lies and propaganda of the media and government the first three years after 9/11 happened, but then i did something many people here refuse to do,look at the evidence and facts instead of only seeing what they want to see and I woke up and saw the truth that the 9/11 coverup commission was just that with no evidence or facts to back up their fairy tales they told the american sheepies.

Your list does not claim the US did it. The people disagree on different portions of the report. You turds always trot this out. It does not say what you claim.

:eek:fl:

Ok, David Icke... tell me more about intelligence right after you post another conspiracy theory.

:thup:

Not only are you dumb with basics facts and information and act like a child around adults discussing them...

You also are an assuming ass on thinking you know who you are talking to...

It is people llike you who throw a wrench in the curve when we try and bring up the average for human intelligence...

Now a piece of shit like you has me stooping down to try and correspond....

Please someone a little smarter discuss this!

Make up more facts and say some more ridiculous things.

That should generate a higher quality of discussion!

Hurry back creepywetdreams, and let us know how that works out.

Oh lets see those names shall we?

Steve R. Pieczenik, MD, PhD
Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under President Nixon, Ford and Carter
Added July 17, 2011

Commander James Clow
U.S. Coast Guard (ret)
Former Chief, National Response Center
U.S. Coast Guard Headquarters
Added December 27, 2010

Roland Dumas
Former Foreign Minister of France
Added December 23, 2010

Major Albert M. Meyer, MHA
U.S. Air Force (ret)
Added December 15, 2010

Commander James R. Compton
U.S. Navy (ret)
Added November 1, 2010

Rev. William Sloane Coffin, Jr.
Captain, U.S. Army Intelligence, World War II
Former CIA Case Officer
Added October 18, 2010

Michael Scheuer, PhD
Former Chief of the CIA's bin Laden unit
Added October 11, 2010

Ramsey Clark, MA, JD
66th U.S. Attorney General
Added September 29, 2010

Gov. Walter Peterson
81st Governor
State of New Hampshire
Added May 29, 2010

The claim at first was "So are you denying that some world leaders and countless other prominent people worldwide publicly stated they believe the U.S. concocted 9/11 event?"

Which i asked to see a list of these people. And in response I got this "They range from Russian Generals, German Defense Administrators, to people who served under Blaire in the Parliament, people within Japan's Parliament, etc...the list goes on

Plus even Sr. Federal Engineers, Scientists, etc that worked for NASA etc right here in the U.S."

No list just another claim.. I asked again and then you provided the link above containing those names..

First who the hell are they? They aren't government officials. They might have been at one time (a long time ago too) but right now they are retired or simply retired military..

Your first one. Was former deputy assistant secretary of state under nixon for gods sake.. So basically a helper ot the assistant secretary of state under nixon... Gimme a break man..:lol:

:eek:fl:

Ok, David Icke... tell me more about intelligence right after you post another conspiracy theory.

:thup:

Not only are you dumb with basics facts and information and act like a child around adults discussing them...

It is people llike you who throw a wrench in the curve when we try and bring up the average for human intelligence...

I thought CD and Terral went off to start a family of their own.

And they did not say that the US had anything to do with the 9/11 attacks. They signed a petition that disagrees with elements of the official investigation. And if one questions these people they find out that most only disagree with certain small sections.

Hey dude... the U.S.S. Give-a-shit has sailed on this topic about 4 years ago.

Perhaps but the fact remains now an estimated 66% of the people on the planet believe America conconcted it....so maybe you should "give a shit" because it will affect foreign policy and relations in many ways....Einstein...

You should look into a section here where they post all sorts of crap like this.
There's a guy there that eats up all this made up bullshit...
He has a funny name. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know, uscitizen, but it seems that many, if not most, or even all... people need 'the devil'... which is defined as the opposer, the opposition. *hearts*

Do you have a link to the Dept of Counterterrorism?

I googled it and didn't find an American version.

:cuckoo:

I thought CD and Terral went off to start a family of their own.

terral has an internet radio program with a mass audience

Do you have a link to the Dept of Counterterrorism?

I googled it and didn't find an American version.

Ill take that as a; No, I made that up.

Forum List

Back