Don't want to shatter your fragile mindsets....

Haven't been here for a while. I see the same crazy people are still saying crazy shit.

The department of something test "flighted" airplanes? Even if true...so what?
Nazi germany blew up their own buildings? So what!!

The incredible leaps of logic you need to go through to get to "9/11 was an inside job"is nothing short of insane.

Haven't been here for a while. I see the same crazy people are still saying crazy shit.

The incredible leaps of logic you need to go through to get to "9/11 was an inside job"is nothing short of insane.

what hole did you crawl out of agent fizzle

id-eots called fizz "agent fizzle."

Therefore, id-eots wins the interwebz and the world now has conclusive proof that 9/11 happened because we did it to ourselves.

Yes. It's now perfectly clear.

Try not to get sidetracked into non-factors in this discussion. The point was the OP made some claims he cannot back up. His second claim of "prominent members of government, et al., was in fact a lie.. None of the people on the list inside job provided for him were current members of government... And none of them said anything about US concocting it...

Case closed.. More emotionally driven nonsense by the nuts...

still another loyal Bush dupe afraid of the truth who runs away when asked to refute the evidence in that video in that link I gave,you Bush dupes are way too predicatable.

Retired Sgt,are you going to follow their footsteps and do the same thing? Be a coward and run away without trying to refute the facts in that video with that link I provided? that was posted for YOUR benefit.somehow I already know the answer is yes.

Imbecile, I didn't vote Bush on either election for junior and nor did I vote for Senior... Whether or not you like the truth, its still is the truth..

Fact you have provided nothing but speculation and opinion.

Now please continue your emotional tantrum and I will treat you accordingly..

translation-Yes I am afraid of the truth and in denial and will only listen to these agent trolls like candycorn-aka obamerica,rightwinger and Liar ability who have penetrated this site as well as listen to only what the media and government say and not take you up on that challenge to watch that video you referenced and run away with my tail between my legs because yes,you are correct,I am in denial and the truth scares me.

Oh I understand Gslack.too predicateble you Bush dupes are.by the way idiot,you dont have to have voted for Bush to be a Bush dupe,only to have allowed the media and government and these trolls to brainwash you with their propaganda and lies like they have to be one.

Looks like Fizzles handlers asked him to come back here and troll again.:lol:

Last edited:
Hello there Liar ability troll.still showing off what a moron you are quoting me and adressing me actually believeing i read your crap I have no doubt.:lol:

I know you too well to know thats what you did.you guys are too predictable.have fun talking to yourself.:lol:

Hello there Liar ability troll.still showing off what a moron you are quoting me and adressing me actually believeing i read your crap I have no doubt.:lol:

I know you too well to know thats what you did.you guys are too predictable.have fun talking to yourself.:lol:

9/11 Rimjb, you obvious imbecile.

I have another newsflash for you.

You RESPONDED to me.

You know what that demonstrates, dipshit?

:lol:

No?

Too bad. Everybody else does!

:lmao:

as i knew he would.Like i said,too predicatable.:lol: I know he isnt talking to someone else.:lol::lol::lol::lol: you love talking to yourself.:lol: you sure do entertain me troll.:lol: bye,i really need to stop feeding the troll giving him the attention he seeks even though he does amuse the hell out of me.:lol:

Last edited:

as i knew he would.Like i said,too predicatable.:lol: I know he isnt talking to someone else.:lol::lol::lol::lol: you love talking to yourself.:lol: you sure do entertain me troll.:lol: bye,i really need to stop feeding the troll giving him the attention he seeks even though he does amuse the hell out of me.:lol:

STILL responding to the posts of someone he supposedly is busy ignoring?

9/11 Rimjob doesn't see why he's the ass clown of the conspiracy fubar set.

Terral looks like a mere idiot compared to the drooling stain Rimjob is.

And that's good news for Terral. :lol:

Sorry 911 you are too much an emotional wreck for me to bother with.. Yes BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID!!!!!

Watch what you say.. They are watching... Always... LOL

Sorry 911 you are too much an emotional wreck for me to bother with.. Yes BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID!!!!!

Watch what you say.. They are watching... Always... LOL

Self-loving and narcissism are the cornerstones of twoofer-thought. It stems from the attention they cannot get from others.

someone farted in here.:poop::9: happened at 6:41 am today from the biggest disinfo agent troll to ever post.

Last edited:
9/11 Rimjob has all the intellectual firepower of a cap for a toy cap gun that has been left out in the rain.

Scumbag lying sacks of shit like him have NEVER stepped up to the plate to answer even the most basic questions.

The jets we all saw weren't really the things that crashed into the buildings? So what the fuck did we all see?

The towers fell as a result of planned demolition? Who the fuck planted the demo? Who did the wiring? Why did nobody see the demo? Where were the charges fucking placed? When? Why did nobody run screaming from the buildings saying "Holy shit! some terrorist scumbag is planting charges in here!!" ??

If the charges were thermite composites of some futuristic type painted onto the support framework when the building were under construction, then how was the futuristic thermite obtained all the way back then?

Did the conspirators just say to themselves, "Shit. This is great. We had nothing to do with those crazy motherfucking terrorist sons o' bitches crashing into the Towers, but what a fortuitous coinky-dinky. We can set off the charges, now that those evil fuckers have attacked the towers, and nobody will EVER figure out that we had been all set to bring the Towers down, anyway!" ?? Is THAT what happened you brainless, dickless, ball-less, shit-head, motherfucking, cock-sucking, lying, pussy piece of shit?

Who exactly did this, you rat twat?

Last edited:
someone farted in here.:poop::9: happened at 6:41 am today from the biggest disinfo agent troll to ever post.
qsdmpnqf.gif

9/11 Rimjob has all the intellectual firepower of a cap for a toy cap gun that has been left out in the rain.

Scumbag lying sacks of shit like him have NEVER stepped up to the plate to answer even the most basic questions.

The jets we all saw weren't really the things that crashed into the buildings? So what the fuck did we all see?

The towers fell as a result of planned demolition? Who the fuck planted the demo? Who did the wiring? Why did nobody see the demo? Where were the charges fucking placed? When? Why did nobody run screaming from the buildings saying "Holy shit! some terrorist scumbag is planting charges in here!!" ??

If the charges were thermite composites of some futuristic type painted onto the support framework when the building were under construction, then how was the futuristic thermite obtained all the way back then?

Did the conspirators just say to themselves, "Shit. This is great. We had nothing to do with those crazy motherfucking terrorist sons o' bitches crashing into the Towers, but what a fortuitous coinky-dinky. We can set off the charges, now that those evil fuckers have attacked the towers, and nobody will EVER figure out that we had been all set to bring the Towers down, anyway!" ?? Is THAT what happened you brainless, dickless, ball-less, shit-head, motherfucking, cock-sucking, lying, pussy piece of shit?

lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

I don't know what people are saying here, but there are many theories associated with 9/11. I personally believe we don't know the whole story, but I'm unwilling to jump on any kind of side without a real investigation done.

I've heard so many things of course, some of them are verifiable and scary in fact, so there's no way that 9/11 is how it was said to be.

To say that no one gives a shit though about this argument, IDC who you are, you're an asshat, if you don't care about this kind of stuff, don't waste our time and your time posting here and let other people who have genuine interest in these type of debates, debate this.

You aren't changing our opinion cuz right away we stand the stronger logical argument believe it or not, because an open mind is always better than a closed mind, we're only changing yours. The fact that you come to post here shows you clearly care about this topic, and have interest in this, even if it is that you disagree with it, I support these kind of debates.

But not people who come here to right no one gives a fuck and who cares kind of nonsense.

lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

I don't know what people are saying here, but there are many theories associated with 9/11. I personally believe we don't know the whole story, but I'm unwilling to jump on any kind of side without a real investigation done.

I've heard so many things of course, some of them are verifiable and scary in fact, so there's no way that 9/11 is how it was said to be.

To say that no one gives a shit though about this argument, IDC who you are, you're an asshat, if you don't care about this kind of stuff, don't waste our time and your time posting here and let other people who have genuine interest in these type of debates, debate this.

You aren't changing our opinion cuz right away we stand the stronger logical argument believe it or not, because an open mind is always better than a closed mind, we're only changing yours. The fact that you come to post here shows you clearly care about this topic, and have interest in this, even if it is that you disagree with it, I support these kind of debates.

But not people who come here to right no one gives a fuck and who cares kind of nonsense.

Hey GERBIL!

You found the conspiracy fubar forum.

Another place you can hang out and be an utterly unpersuasive little nitwit.

Good for you, kid.

:clap2:

lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

yawn.jpg

See I like discussing theories and have an open mind...

But what I don't get is why you're here Liability. seeing as all your posts are pretty much more of the same BAWWW!

Forum List

Back