JKF security team were nincompooos

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Was warned against the trip to Dallas

Was JFK call -choseto go any way

Trip was fraughtwith daqger . JFK was despisedin Texas

Wasthere a link between th 2 Kennedt asns?

DID ANY BODY FIND OUT THE MYSTERIOUS FOX IN THE POLKA DOT DRESS WAS ????????????????????
:

Runninfoutofthe Abassador Hotel afterRobert Kennnedy was scresamoing we killed him???????????????

Guess not

The fox in the polka-dotdres will be forever unkmow,,,,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmj

The more important question is: What would JFK have thought of the LSU-Bama game?

Would 'having a life' mean not repeating how much you disliked one college football game a dozen or more times?

Your parents must be proud of ofyour life...........

RODNEY KING B ITCH _ just got arreste for dui ...........................

JfK was warned that the trip to Dallas could be dangerous -decided to go anyway

Feel free to go back. Maybe someone will give a shit about your uniformed views back there.

Hey candyfag troll,its hysterical how you tell him HE needs to get a life when you could care less about cleaning up YOUR life and instead,you only have an interest in bringing down the worst karma on you for the future by being the paid troll you are posting your lies and propaganda.I just wish I could be there when you suffering in hell with Bush and company for your participation in the coverup.

Who was supposed to watch Oswald? Oswald wasn't just another sleaze bag, he was a traitor who defected to Russia. Why was he welcomed back to the US with his wife who was the daughter of a KGB agent? Who was Jack Ruby working for? Everybody screwed up and the Warren commission's job was to make the situation even more confusing while taking the heat off the people who should have been doing their job.

Hey candyfag troll,its hysterical how you tell him HE needs to get a life when you could care less about cleaning up YOUR life and instead,you only have an interest in bringing down the worst karma on you for the future by being the paid troll you are posting your lies and propaganda.I just wish I could be there when you suffering in hell with Bush and company for your participation in the coverup.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back