Don't want to shatter your fragile mindsets....

See I like discussing theories and have an open mind...

But what I don't get is why you're here Liability. seeing as all your posts are pretty much more of the same BAWWW!

There's a difference between having an "open mind" and a hole in your head, Gerbil.

Someday, if you ever actually do grow up at least a tiny little bit, you might find that out for yourself. WORD!

Have a special day, Gerbil.

:clap2:

I for one use the blue oyster cult method and do not fear the reaper...

But what I don't get is why you're here Liability. seeing as all your posts are pretty much more of the same BAWWW!

There's a difference between having an "open mind" and a hole in your head, Gerbil.

Someday, if you ever actually do grow up at least a tiny little bit, you might find that out for yourself. WORD!

To be frank with you, you keep claiming you're grown up and I'm not. But let's just be honest, you act like a cry baby the entire time on these forums. Just shut up with this nonsense, fuck. xD You're on an internet board harassing a 22 year old for posting a couple times in a conspiracy thread.

:lol:

To be frank with you, you keep claiming you're grown up and I'm not. But let's just be honest, you act like a cry baby the entire time on these forums. Just shut up with this nonsense, fuck. xD You're on an internet board harassing a 22 year old for posting a couple times in a conspiracy thread.

if you were truly grown up why mention your age?
it's no excuse for believing in bullshit!

Let me find a little cheese for that whine, boy.

"WAH WAH The 22 year old is making me feel bad on the internet again mommy!"

Hey Gerbil.

Is all of this back and forth too much for your immature sensibilities?

• Ron Paul is a bit of a dick.

• 9/11 was NOT an "inside job."

• Lee Harvey fucking Oswald was the killer (or at least one of the killers) of President Kennedy.

You have every right to take contrary positions. The rest of us have every right to mock you for your grunting immature ability to defend your own position.

Need tissue?

You know the fact you guys keep posting back to random shit I say, shows your maturity.

Shut up about how you're a grown up, you're a fucking kid still and it shows, even worse than me man.

proof you're a whiner.
I whine ain't gonna deny, I go:

"WAH WAH THE GOVT ARE HORRIBLE ASSHOLES WHO KILL PEOPLE FOR PROFIT AND CONTROL VOTE RON PAUL"

You guys whine like this though,:

"WAH WAH we're getting our asses owned in the conspiracy thread we like to make fun of."

See the difference in the who gives a fuck department? I came here to argue about politics and interesting subjects, not dumbfucks like you about how 'grown up' I am.

Last post from me replying to your retarded minds. I don't want to go any further and stoop down to your pathetic level. Fuck off with whatever replies you may have. :]

You know the fact you guys keep posting back to random shit I say, shows your maturity.

Shut up about how you're a grown up, you're a fucking kid still and it shows, even worse than me man.

proof you're a whiner.

"WAH WAH THE GOVT ARE HORRIBLE ASSHOLES WHO KILL PEOPLE FOR PROFIT AND CONTROL VOTE RON PAUL"

"WAH WAH we're getting our asses owned in the conspiracy thread we like to make fun of."

See the difference in the who gives a fuck department? I came here to argue about politics and interesting subjects, not dumbfucks like you about how 'grown up' I am.

Last post from me replying to your retarded minds. I don't want to go any further and stoop down to your pathetic level. Fuck off with whatever replies you may have. :]

Gerbil:

Nobody is getting owned in this dopey section of USMB except you fubar conspiracy loons -- and you can't even see that fact because you are so massively stupid that you BUY the idiot notion that WE committed 9/11 on ourselves. :cuckoo:

You pontificate a lot for a kid. Too bad you can't back up your shit with something more than a loud mouth and useless YouBoob videos.

You weren't even ALIVE when President Kennedy committed suicide in that car in Dallas.

I don't know what people are saying here, but there are many theories associated with 9/11. I personally believe we don't know the whole story, but I'm unwilling to jump on any kind of side without a real investigation done.

You wanna define anymore of my positions for me?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos

proof you're a whiner.

Gerbil:

Nobody is getting owned in this dopey section of USMB except you fubar conspiracy loons -- and you can't even see that fact because you are so massively stupid that you BUY the idiot notion that WE committed 9/11 on ourselves. :cuckoo:

You pontificate a lot for a kid. Too bad you can't back up your shit with something more than a loud mouth and useless YouBoob videos.

You weren't even ALIVE when President Kennedy committed suicide in that car in Dallas.
post of the century!

• Thanks
I don't know what people are saying here, but there are many theories associated with 9/11. I personally believe we don't know the whole story, but I'm unwilling to jump on any kind of side without a real investigation done.

You wanna define anymore of my positions for me?
gee, wasn't post #89 your last reply?

BTW real investigations have been done ,you just don't agree or understand the findings.
you do realize that any "Real" investigation would not include any one from the truth movement or people like Jesse Ventura or Alex Jones etc..
as they are bias .

proof you're a whiner.

kid trolls liar ability and daws give it away within seconds to someone like you they are REALLY kids here just to troll the boards.thats why they seek so much attention quoting me even though they know I have them on ignore.:lol:obvious sign of a kid seeking attention

• Thanks

proof you're a whiner.

kid trolls liar ability and daws give it away within seconds to someone like you they are REALLY kids here just to troll the boards.thats why they seek so much attention quoting me even though they know I have them on ignore.:lol:obvious sign of a kid seeking attention
lying.jpg

proof you're a whiner.

9/11 Rimjob gets another thing wrong.

I am in this thread to troll the living snot out of each and every scumbag twoofer who offers idiotic "evidence" to support some already debunked idiot conspiracy bullshit.

I see no reason to take seriously the words randomly generated by a lying, piece of shit cock-sucker like 9/11 Rimjob.

The new idiot around these parts, Gerbil, ought to scoot right the fuck back up Richard Gere's asshole.

:thup:

wait a minute....... help me understand this......

the govenrment wanted a 9/11 like event to happen.....

so they concocted a way for the planes to fly themselves, hijacked all the people flying on these planes within minutes of taking off, removed them from the planes, spirited them away to soem secrect detention center where they are still currently living.......

rigged these planes with auto pilots and flew them into buildings.........

because that would be alot easier than say, getting 19 people who looked muslim to actually hijack these planes and actually fly them into the buildings........

see, that is the problem with all the loose change nutters....... they need this wild complex scheme to be carried out and kept quiet for over a decade instead of coming up with the simple idea that the 19 hijackers were governemnt plants.......

i makes me think that the nutters need to develop this deep complex conspiracy so they can then justify why the governemnt is sending them secret message directly to their brains or watching them or the other crap the guy living in the alley screams about as i pass him on my way back to the truck after grabbing a dunkin donuts large ice coffee french vanilla... and he also thinks he is right because i ridicule or ignore him over his theories as well......... doesnt make him any less crazy or wrong......

wait a minute....... help me understand this......

the govenrment wanted a 9/11 like event to happen.....

so they concocted a way for the planes to fly themselves, hijacked all the people flying on these planes within minutes of taking off, removed them from the planes, spirited them away to soem secrect detention center where they are still currently living.......

rigged these planes with auto pilots and flew them into buildings.........

because that would be alot easier than say, getting 19 people who looked muslim to actually hijack these planes and actually fly them into the buildings........

see, that is the problem with all the loose change nutters....... they need this wild complex scheme to be carried out and kept quiet for over a decade instead of coming up with the simple idea that the 19 hijackers were governemnt plants.......

i makes me think that the nutters need to develop this deep complex conspiracy so they can then justify why the governemnt is sending them secret message directly to their brains or watching them or the other crap the guy living in the alley screams about as i pass him on my way back to the truck after grabbing a dunkin donuts large ice coffee french vanilla... and he also thinks he is right because i ridicule or ignore him over his theories as well......... doesnt make him any less crazy or wrong......

Israeli Mossad were proven to be in and among the hijackers before 9/11.

Some question if the hijackers were set in the direction of this plot by the Mossad.

Just before 9/11 it was slipped into the news about successfully taking over a boeing passenger plane with remote control and landing it pilotless.

The remote flying of boeing passenger planes was developed for counter terrorism in the event they were hijacked.

Perhaps the skill needed to locate far away targets with no navigational help....(like trying to find a 1 acre Island 300 miles away with no compass)...is why these experienced pilots question what really went on...
http://http://pilotsfor911truth.org/

Some question if the willing hijackers were lured to do the plot by the Israeli Mossad and then remote flying took over to make an event happen to change the Americsn mindset, shove a long pre-written bill through congress, and have an excuse to get a secure hold in the middle east.

Basically the sacrificing of a pawn to obtain a strategic square on the world's chessboard.

By the way...interesting enough the same office to use the remote flying technology on boeing passenger planes had an office in World Trade Center 7 or Building 7 where only its entire high floor, walls, windows, etc were reinforced to withstand impacts of some sort.

The counter terrorism office in Building 7 was basically a treefort, or sky bunker within sight of World Trade Center 1&2.

Some question if this was the office to pull of the event of 9/11 by remote flying planes...

The Pentagon too was reinforced for a possible impact just before 9/11 and just happened to have the only section of the building reinforced and partitioned off for construction renovation that was affected on 9/11.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back