Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

I readily admit that I enjoy watching Tom Brady do his thing on the football field but I think most REAL fans of the game enjoy watching Brady play. I enjoy his mastery of the game just as I enjoyed Joe Montana, Drew Brees and Peyton Manning's mastery of the game.

The very last thing I'd be doing is watching a game because I'm hoping to see a team I hate lose. That's YOUR gig, Phallics...not mine!
Oldstyle: "I readily admit that I enjoy watching Tom Brady do his thing"

If that is only what you did I agree. What you do is run to the keyboard tripping over your pudgy little feet exclaiming in your falsetto voice "the Patriots won" then attempting to make others feel shame and self doubt. That is a sure fire sign that you have no sense of self. The next thing was name dropping like it means anything.

Who is this picture of?
football_zpsceft9jfx.jpg

I'm five pounds heavier now then when I graduated from college back in 1978! I don't have "pudgy little feet"...I wear a size 12! My voice has been a baritone since I hit puberty! Could you possibly be any more wrong than you are?

The only reason you feel shame and self doubt is because your world is built around hating Tom Brady and the Patriots...and he keeps playing better and better! Get a life, Dude! What you're doing with it at the moment is pretty damn pathetic!

I knew you could not answer who was in the picture. That is Steve Spagnuolo your VERY GOOD friend, the guy you knew in college and you did not recognize him! Smells like a lying rat to me! You are a lying sack of Brady jockstraps. Now take your pudgy sweaty little size 2's and scurry off somewhere where you can squeal and cry because you have also been found out to be a liar just like Tom Brady and the Patriots.:uhoh3::itsok::dance:

A photograph of the Springfield College seniors on the 1981 football team. The people in the photograph are [front row L to R] Steve Spagnuolo, John Giusti, Bob Gerena, Jim Collis, Joe Ennis; [2nd row L to R] Bob Intemann, John Vella, Tony Green, Gary Crowell, and John Lalikos. [3rd row L to R] Dick Sheehan, Ray Handy, Paul Ferraro, John Richardson, and Jim Kirchberger.

Lying sack of jock straps is name dropping lying sack!:eek::bsflag:

I hate to break this to you Sparky but that picture is too small to make out who any of those guys are! I knew a Gary Crowell back then too and I can't for the life of me tell if that's him in that picture.

Last edited:
I readily admit that I enjoy watching Tom Brady do his thing on the football field but I think most REAL fans of the game enjoy watching Brady play. I enjoy his mastery of the game just as I enjoyed Joe Montana, Drew Brees and Peyton Manning's mastery of the game.

The very last thing I'd be doing is watching a game because I'm hoping to see a team I hate lose. That's YOUR gig, Phallics...not mine!
Oldstyle: "I readily admit that I enjoy watching Tom Brady do his thing"

If that is only what you did I agree. What you do is run to the keyboard tripping over your pudgy little feet exclaiming in your falsetto voice "the Patriots won" then attempting to make others feel shame and self doubt. That is a sure fire sign that you have no sense of self. The next thing was name dropping like it means anything.

Who is this picture of?
football_zpsceft9jfx.jpg

I'm five pounds heavier now then when I graduated from college back in 1978! I don't have "pudgy little feet"...I wear a size 12! My voice has been a baritone since I hit puberty! Could you possibly be any more wrong than you are?

The only reason you feel shame and self doubt is because your world is built around hating Tom Brady and the Patriots...and he keeps playing better and better! Get a life, Dude! What you're doing with it at the moment is pretty damn pathetic!

I knew you could not answer who was in the picture. That is Steve Spagnuolo your VERY GOOD friend, the guy you knew in college and you did not recognize him! Smells like a lying rat to me! You are a lying sack of Brady jockstraps. Now take your pudgy sweaty little size 2's and scurry off somewhere where you can squeal and cry because you have also been found out to be a liar just like Tom Brady and the Patriots.:uhoh3::itsok::dance:

A photograph of the Springfield College seniors on the 1981 football team. The people in the photograph are [front row L to R] Steve Spagnuolo, John Giusti, Bob Gerena, Jim Collis, Joe Ennis; [2nd row L to R] Bob Intemann, John Vella, Tony Green, Gary Crowell, and John Lalikos. [3rd row L to R] Dick Sheehan, Ray Handy, Paul Ferraro, John Richardson, and Jim Kirchberger.

Lying sack of jock straps is name dropping lying sack!:eek::bsflag:

I hate to break this to you Sparky but that picture is too small to make out who any of those guys are!
Ok douchy boy if it was too small you should have said something.

The uniforms are very clear as is the markings for the college.

You are a lying sack of dung. You just wanted to try and impress me. I saw through your crap from day 1.:bsflag:

You can tell those are Springfield College uniforms? How?

I wouldn't have the faintest idea what a Springfield College football jersey looks like because I've never seen them play.

You can tell those are Springfield College uniforms? How?

I wouldn't have the faintest idea what a Springfield College football jersey looks like because I've never seen them play.
well you claim to have been friends with Spags when he was in college. I recognized his face maybe my eyes are better than yours, maybe your were concentrating on another focal point in the photo.

I was friends with 3 UMass graduate assistants from back then, Spags, Steve Telander and Jerry Kelly. Telander went on to coach at UTEP under Bob Stull and one of the assistants on that team was Andy Reid. Spags became friends with Reid when he visited Telander at UTEP and Reid brought Spags into the NFL.

I was friends with 3 UMass graduate assistants from back then, Spags, Steve Telander and Jerry Kelly. Telander went on to coach at UTEP under Bob Stull and one of the assistants on that team was Andy Reid. Spags became friends with Reid when he visited Telander at UTEP and Reid brought Spags into the NFL.
You full of poopy you never were friends with Spags.

Liar liar>>>>
dRA8wks.gif

Liar liar>>>>
dRA8wks.gif

Poopy? Really? I managed a nightclub called Poor Richards and half the UMass football team worked there as doormen. I was friends with Dennis Fenton who went on to play for the Patriots. I was friends with Bruce Kimball who went on to play for the Giants. I was friends with Gary Pearson who got drafted by the Seattle Seahawks. I was friends with Bobby Ross who was the UMass placekicker and ended up owning a nightclub called Justin Ryan's that I also managed. I knew Spags for the one year he was at UMass and then he left Amherst to do an internship with the Washington Redskins. It's a small town. Why you think I'm lying to you...you'll have to explain.

Liar liar>>>>
dRA8wks.gif

Poopy? Really? I managed a nightclub called Poor Richards and half the UMass football team worked there as doormen. I was friends with Dennis Fenton who went on to play for the Patriots. I was friends with Bruce Kimball who went on to play for the Giants. I was friends with Gary Pearson who got drafted by the Seattle Seahawks. I was friends with Bobby Ross who was the UMass placekicker and ended up owning a nightclub called Justin Ryan's that I also managed. I knew Spags for the one year he was at UMass and then he left Amherst to do an internship with the Washington Redskins. It's a small town. Why you think I'm lying to you...you'll have to explain.
So now you change the story from you and Spags were old friends to you knew him for one year. That is why I think you be fibbing.

Liar liar>>>>
dRA8wks.gif

So now you change the story from you and Spags were old friends to you knew him for one year. That is why I think you be fibbing.

What would you call a friend from that far back...a new friend? I only knew him for one year because he was only at UMass for one year. After that he coached all over the place...Maine, UConn, Rutgers, Barcelona... I don't even know what happened to Steve Telander...the last time I knew he was coaching at Missouri...and he was my roomate for two years!

Liar liar>>>>
dRA8wks.gif

What would you call a friend from that far back...a new friend? I only knew him for one year because he was only at UMass for one year. After that he coached all over the place...Maine, UConn, Rutgers, Barcelona... I don't even know what happened to Steve Telander...the last time I knew he was coaching at Missouri...and he was my roomate for two years!
What you said was entirely different and couched in such a way to give the impression that you and he were very good and close friends. Nothing but a lie, smoke and mirrors.

Liar liar>>>>
dRA8wks.gif

What you said was entirely different and couched in such a way to give the impression that you and he were very good and close friends. Nothing but a lie, smoke and mirrors.

I said we were friends. Not close friends...friends. I see very few of the people I was friends with back then because our lives have gone in different directions. I've lived in Boston, in Aspen, in Las Vegas, in Wilmington NC, and now down in Florida. I've got friends from all of those places. You'd understand how that works, Phallics if you'd ever gotten out of your parent's basement and done something!

Liar liar>>>>
dRA8wks.gif

I said we were friends. Not close friends...friends. I see very few of the people I was friends with back then because our lives have gone in different directions. I've lived in Boston, in Aspen, in Las Vegas, in Wilmington NC, and now down in Florida. I've got friends from all of those places. You'd understand how that works, Phallics if you'd ever gotten out of your parent's basement and done something!
Friends I keep close to me, mere acquaintances come and go in life. You lied just like your heroes.

Let me guess...you're a little cranky because your Ravens got spanked AGAIN?

Friends come and go in life as well. The people I hung out with when I was twenty generally aren't the people I hung out with when I was forty. I'm like most people, Phallics...I've evolved over the years. It's what you do when you've had a full life.

Friends come and go in life as well. The people I hung out with when I was twenty generally aren't the people I hung out with when I was forty. I'm like most people, Phallics...I've evolved over the years. It's what you do when you've had a full life.
Does not mean you have to exaggerate, embellish and lie. So please stop.

How have I embellished, exaggerated or lied? Just because YOU haven't had a life, Phallics...don't assume everyone else has been as boring as you obviously are!

Any of you Patriot haters that thought that the Patriots were going to be hurt by "Deflategate" may have misjudged the effect that joke of an investigation is having on New England. That is one motivated QB.

Patriots have a real problem lately. They just can't cheat at all. Keep getting caught. Need to hire somoene to help em figure that out. ;)

How have I embellished, exaggerated or lied? Just because YOU haven't had a life, Phallics...don't assume everyone else has been as boring as you obviously are!
You have embellished and lied by claiming to be friends and then not knowing who they are. You have to try to impress anonymous posters on an internet messageboard so much that you will stoop so low as to compromise your own dignity. That is where I start to feel sorry for you.

I show you a picture of a famous and accomplished man you claim to be friends with and you don't even recognize him. Now you can wipe the egg off your face we all know who we are dealing with when we read your posts. :itsok:

I found a picture of you
BBBBTxLCQAEWB3w.jpg
you are not 195LBs, nor do you have size 12 feet and the closest thing you will ever be to a golf pro is cleaning off the goose crap from their golf shoes. Use sunscreen OFS, use sunscreen. ;)

You are just like the lying, cheating Brady and Patriots.:uhoh3::laugh:

Last edited:

You have embellished and lied by claiming to be friends and then not knowing who they are. You have to try to impress anonymous posters on an internet messageboard so much that you will stoop so low as to compromise your own dignity. That is where I start to feel sorry for you.

I show you a picture of a famous and accomplished man you claim to be friends with and you don't even recognize him. Now you can wipe the egg off your face we all know who we are dealing with when we read your posts. :itsok:

I found a picture of you
BBBBTxLCQAEWB3w.jpg
you are not 195LBs, nor do you have size 12 feet and the closest thing you will ever be to a golf pro is cleaning off the goose crap from their golf shoes. Use sunscreen OFS, use sunscreen. ;)

You are just like the lying, cheating Brady and Patriots.:uhoh3::laugh:

You showed me a picture that is so small I still couldn't tell who was in it even after you told me who it was!

Thanks for telling me I'm like the Patriots and Brady though, Phallics...I'll take that compliment six times a week and twice on Sunday! You on the other hand are just like the Ravens...:cool:

The question is, why does he care so much? He is having a VERY difficult time staying on topic and is just lashing out now. Very typical behavior from this poster.

Anyway, the Pats are doing great. Like I told Alex and the others, the Pats do not NEED to cheat because they are a great team. Anyone who knows squat about football can see that.

Forum List

Back