Don’t let republicans or polls fool you: the economy is doing well under Biden

15 million private jobs created since his administration began.

GDP growth is a constant.

Inflation has cooled and wages are now outpacing it.

Is the economy perfect? No, but it NEVER has been.

You needn’t vote for Trump. The economy was a failure. We lost 3 million jobs in that economy.

I lady I know was pissed when she returned from the grocery store a couple of days ago.

She told me she bought two heads of cabbage, a bag of potatoes, some hamburger buns and a bag of chips. Her bill was over $30.

You are never going to convince people the economy is doing great until the price of gasoline and groceries drop and people can once again buy a house.

Don’t piss on me and try to tell me it is raining.

I really don’t trust your metrics like at all, but either way your anecdotal experience means jack shit.
General.jpg

2024%2001%2014%20Inflation.jpg

"The CEO of Tricon Capital claims people "don't want" to own homes.
He said young people prefer to rent.
Not because they won't be able to buy ever again. No, they don't want to...
Elves, aren't you tired of being fucked over by Сapital for the thousandth time? Or are you masochists?

"The CEO of Tricon Capital claims people "don't want" to own homes.
He said young people prefer to rent.
Not because they won't be able to buy ever again. No, they don't want to...
Elves, aren't you tired of being fucked over by Сapital for the thousandth time? Or are you masochists?

They are a more mobile generation than ours. They are more than willing to move to a new location for a job or for whatever reason. Owning a home makes that far more complicated and hard.

Lets take a look at this.

35% increase in the grocery bill. Yes, that's has happened but it's slowly going down. See conclusion

Massive rise in gas prices. Funny how the extreme increase was done just in time for the 2020 election. This was not done by either President. That was the Petroleum Companies playing politics. Around here, the gas prices are below 3 bucks which that's exactly where it should be.

My auto insurance didn't go up a dime. In fact it fell by 3 bucks a month. I shopped around and got better coverage for less money. If you don't do this then you are an Idiot.

CONCLUSION: We had a President that tried to do something about the spiraling Cost of Living versus income. He was crucified over it. Can you guess which President?
Wrong.

Grocery bills are not going DOWN! They are increasing at a slower rate.

Dang, they will come down but sure hope you're not holding your breath waiting for houses to come down to an affordable level.

"Affordable" is subjective but as I noted would happen.

Florida house prices fall as homeowners desperately try to sell

This is how it is supposed to work.

Yes, people will be upset that they won't be making record resale prices off the houses they bought with the "free" money but the "free" money simply can't last forever. It went on far, far, far longer than it should have.

lol so why is the inflation all his fault but not the job growth? Do you ever know?
What causes inflation, Billy? You'd know this if you took Macro Economics.

I'll give Biden credit for jobs that he actually created...but not for the millions of jobs that were simply returning after being shut down by Covid. He's no more responsible for THOSE coming back than Trump was for them going away!

I'll give Biden credit for jobs that he actually created...but not for the millions of jobs that were simply returning after being shut down by Covid

That would be every job created after June 2022, that is when we caught back up to pre-COVID numbers

What causes inflation, Billy? You'd know this if you took Macro Economics.

I'll give Biden credit for jobs that he actually created...but not for the millions of jobs that were simply returning after being shut down by Covid. He's no more responsible for THOSE coming back than Trump was for them going away!
I assume your answer is government spending, but that’s only one aspect of it. If that was the main problem, we would have an inflation problem every year regardless of who was in charge. Hell Trump added 8.4 trillion to the debt. The main driver of the current inflation issue were supply problems during the pandemic. Then of course there were corporations intentionally charging more but pretended inflation was the problem.

I’m not sure who asked you to give credit to Biden for those specific jobs but I’m guessing no one actually did.

"Affordable" is subjective but as I noted would happen.

Florida house prices fall as homeowners desperately try to sell

This is how it is supposed to work.

Yes, people will be upset that they won't be making record resale prices off the houses they bought with the "free" money but the "free" money simply can't last forever. It went on far, far, far longer than it should have.
If you are an illegal, hell just come on in and get free housing along with free everything else being allocated for them.... Some have free reign to kill and steal on top of all that... It ought to burn working people's ace as to how bad the government has totally screwed them over (me included). I have been a responsible working class citizen all my life, and I've paid for every damned thing I've ever got. To watch the government do what it is doing is simply a sick disgusting thing.

If you are an illegal, hell just come on in and get free housing along with free everything else being allocated for them.... Some have free reign to kill and steal on top of all that... It ought to burn working people's ace as to how bad the government has totally screwed them over (me included). I have been a responsible working class citizen all my life, and I've paid for every damned thing I've ever got. To watch the government do what it is doing is simply a sick disgusting thing.

Rant somewhere else.

your-desperation-is.jpg

Yeah, how many decades will it be before wages increase by 30% to break even with the increase in groceries?

2024%2001%2014%20Inflation.jpg

Nixon had the right idea where he wanted to freeze prices and increase the wages. And he wanted the muscle to enforce it. This was another reason they had to get rid of him. I still don't understand why Watergate even happened. Nixon had zero reason to do it.

Nixon had the right idea where he wanted to freeze prices and increase the wages. And he wanted the muscle to enforce it. This was another reason they had to get rid of him. I still don't understand why Watergate even happened. Nixon had zero reason to do it.
Wrong again, my good friend!

In 1971, President Nixon went on TV and froze prices AND WAGES. It was an absolute disaster.

"On Aug. 15, 1971, in a nationally televised address, Nixon announced, 'I am today ordering a freeze on all prices and wages throughout the United States.'”

"After a 90‐day freeze, increases would have to be approved by a “Pay Board” and a “Price Commission,” with an eye toward eventually lifting controls — conveniently, after the 1972 election."

Forum List

Back