Don't cast your pearls to the swine

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
There is no shortage of intolerant, hateful atheists that are miserable in their own lives and who want to destroy yours. Don't partake. Put them on "ignore" and move on. They're not worth it. Let them wallow in their own Godless misery. As Jesus said "Let the dead bury the dead". I trust God will give atheists what they want, eternal death, while we will live forever in paradise. I pity them but, that is their choice and, in the end, God will give them the non-existent state that they want.

There is also no shortage of intolerant, hateful religious folk that are miserable in their own lives and want to destroy yours.
Looks like the 2 groups have more in common than some think ;)

When you're dealing with someone who is just trolling and basically making fun of God- that's when I figure it's -don't cast your pearls- time. Usually though, I think about what Peter said, that He does not want anyone to perish. That He bears patiently with us.

God would rather spend time with atheists than spiteful and vindictive fundamentalist Christians

There is no shortage of intolerant, hateful atheists that are miserable in their own lives and who want to destroy yours. Don't partake. Put them on "ignore" and move on. They're not worth it. Let them wallow in their own Godless misery. As Jesus said "Let the dead bury the dead". I trust God will give atheists what they want, eternal death, while we will live forever in paradise. I pity them but, that is their choice and, in the end, God will give them the non-existent state that they want.

Dogs and Swine were Jewish words for gentiles.

But in the Greek used "IeSous"(Jesus) means "the Swine", so you are not to cast your pearls before IeSous(Jesus).

It was Circe pronounced Kirke the daughter of Helios that changed Ulysses men into Swine..If any wish to study this further her name is where the word Church comes from and her symbol adorns some Churches still today..Helios was a sun god....This goes to show that not only does Penelope not get the reason for certain things but that she never misses a beat to take a pot shot at Jews even though she opens herself up wide to things that would be best unsaid...Context is important when one wants to get " Pearls" of wisdom not the sloth that Penelope brings to the table in a demeaning way that ends up being flung back in her face... Symbolism was big in Judiasm as Hebrew is a poetic tongue ...Some people take things in a deragatory fashion others are smart enough to figure out the deeper symbolic meanings...

But in the Greek used "IeSous"(Jesus) means "the Swine", so you are not to cast your pearls before IeSous(Jesus).
Yah they are not to become CAST in his image nor CAST his Image in any fashion because his image has been placed before Gd and that is a true PEARL of wisdom....

There is also no shortage of intolerant, hateful religious folk that are miserable in their own lives and want to destroy yours.
Looks like the 2 groups have more in common than some think ;)
That true. Athiests merely disbelieve in one more god than the others.

You believe in what you want. I respect that.

It was Circe pronounced Kirke the daughter of Helios that changed Ulysses men into Swine..If any wish to study this further her name is where the word Church comes from and her symbol adorns some Churches still today..Helios was a sun god....This goes to show that not only does Penelope not get the reason for certain things but that she never misses a beat to take a pot shot at Jews even though she opens herself up wide to things that would be best unsaid...Context is important when one wants to get " Pearls" of wisdom not the sloth that Penelope brings to the table in a demeaning way that ends up being flung back in her face... Symbolism was big in Judiasm as Hebrew is a poetic tongue ...Some people take things in a deragatory fashion others are smart enough to figure out the deeper symbolic meanings...

Oh yes , I know how most Jews, Orthodox and Hasidic think Christians are crazy. The secular ones only want their money.

I disagree. The worth of souls great in the sight of God. The Lord has asked us to share His Gospel with all ma kind. Including atheists

I disagree. The worth of souls great in the sight of God. The Lord has asked us to share His Gospel with all ma kind. Including atheists

I agree somewhat. There is no point banging one's head against the wall to convince an atheist, who doesn't want there to be a creator in the first place. It's better to converse with objective people with an open mind.

21106612_1461631453930356_578547278373949255_n.jpg

Theres no shortage of intolerant hateful people period, some athiests arent that way.
But When they wont stop, especially when its unprovoked.... expose their twisted sick actions then let it go.
Its not hateful at all to ignore " those turned over to a depraved mind"
Nothing more than common sense

a Freed Spirit requires Judgement where all others will simply perish.

There are plenty of atheists that don't want an afterlife. God will grant them their request and simply let them go into non-existence. They won't be missed.

Forum List

Back