Don't be surprised if Michelle Obama jumps into the race.

It wouldn't surprise me at all .
In fact , Trump would almost be forced to choose a black running mate like Byron Donalds or Candice Owens to help counter the Democrats racial narrative tones.

There is a good chance Michael aka Michelle will be the Democrat candidate. If cheating is not an option, they will try to get votes with her. She is popular in certain circles and is the only Democrat who even has a chance to defeat Trump in a real race.

The Michael thing will necessarily come up. They all know - according to Joan Rivers who was killed soon after she said that. It shouldn't matter to brainwashed Lefties who are fine with Biden being a pedophile. But some Independents who can actually think might be upset not that she is a he, but the lies we swallowed for many years.

Interesting for sure.

There is a good chance Michael aka Michelle will be the Democrat candidate. If cheating is not an option, they will try to get votes with her. She is popular in certain circles and is the only Democrat who even has a chance to defeat Trump in a real race.

The Michael thing will necessarily come up. They all know - according to Joan Rivers who was killed soon after she said that. It shouldn't matter to brainwashed Lefties who are fine with Biden being a pedophile. But some Independents who can actually think might be upset not that she is a he, but the lies we swallowed for many years.

Interesting for sure.

Mrs. Obama will never "Jump In". She has made it quite clear that she has no desire to run for public office.

She witnessed first hand the level of hate and vitriol that was hurled at her husband.

But I do understand your need for yet whacked out stupid as shit conspiracy theory. You need them.

My uncle who's a republican just told me he read Michelle Obama's book. I guess she just won a Grammy for it too. He didn't know that. I can't believe he read her book. Anyways, he thinks she's going to be implanted in May or June??? That would be cool. Especially if Kamala was down for it and just stayed the VP.
Tulsi would eat them both.
Americans are sick of the debt, the lies and the wars.....all of the above.

Obama was a caretaker over an economy that was sputtering along recovering from the real estate bubble bursting. He didn't engineer any rapid recovery, in fact posting one of the most anemic and slow recoveries we've seen. Quid Pro Joe isn't bipartisan at all or he wouldn't be demonizing half the country. When he gets all red-faced and starts waving his fists around, he's quite a sight, but bipartisan, not even a little.

And I find it quite conspiratorial that you think TRUMP! is pulling the strings of government. Almost as credible as those who say Obama is pulling Quid Pro's strings in his third term.
It was the right kind of recovery. Slow, careful, long lasting. Republicans are boom and busts. Democrats, well, you see how many months in a row both Biden and Obama added jobs. No bad months. Just consistent moving forward.

Don't try to come back with your bullshit. What, should Obama have given everyone a tax break to jump start the economy? Trump did that. It didn't do SHIT. And it added to the debt. Don't forget Trump's economy was only .001% better than Obama's. And you loved it. Well, now Biden's is 2% better than Trump's.

Forum List

Back