Don't be surprised if Michelle Obama jumps into the race.

It wouldn't surprise me at all .
In fact , Trump would almost be forced to choose a black running mate like Byron Donalds or Candice Owens to help counter the Democrats racial narrative tones.

My uncle who's a republican just told me he read Michelle Obama's book. I guess she just won a Grammy for it too. He didn't know that. I can't believe he read her book. Anyways, he thinks she's going to be implanted in May or June??? That would be cool. Especially if Kamala was down for it and just stayed the VP.

Retribution for what? For fucking America over for years and years and folks getting angry about it?

So in other words, you relish the opportunity to do EXACTLY what it is you buttholes keep railing and warning us that Trump supporters want to do!

My dream is Barrack takes over for

António Guterres is the current Secretary-General of the United Nations. He is the ninth Secretary-General, his term began 1 January 2017.

It is the world's largest international organization. The UN is headquartered in New York City (in the United States, but with certain extraterritorial privileges), and the UN has other offices in Geneva, Nairobi, Vienna, and The Hague, where the International Court of Justice is headquartered at the Peace Palace.

Him and Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield would help Michelle fix the world.

My dream is Barrack takes over.
Him and Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield would help Michelle fix the world.

Wow. Talk about a disturbing and warped "dream." That radical nut in charge of the world. And to think how you people obsess over Trump becoming a "dictator."

One thing him and Michelle "I am ashamed of America" Obumma are about is NOT about fixing the world.

Unless you also think Hitler "fixed" it.

Some others will remember this part of a speech of hers:

“We are going to have to change our conversation; we’re going to have to change our traditions, our history; we’re going to have to move into a different place as a nation.” — Michelle Obama,
May 14, 2008

I have no idea what the hell that's even supposed to mean, and I don't think she does either.

Wow. Talk about a disturbing and warped "dream." That radical nut in charge of the world. And to think how you people obsess over Trump becoming a "dictator."

One thing him and Michelle "I am ashamed of America" Obumma are about is NOT about fixing the world.

Unless you also think Hitler "fixed" it.
Obama was radical? LOLOLOL

My uncle who's a republican just told me he read Michelle Obama's book. I guess she just won a Grammy for it too. He didn't know that. I can't believe he read her book. Anyways, he thinks she's going to be implanted in May or June??? That would be cool. Especially if Kamala was down for it and just stayed the VP.
Why would it be “cool” if a totally unqualified American who was never proud of her country becomes president? All she’ll do is continue her husband’s destruction of the country.

Obama was radical? LOLOLOL

Yep. Another clueless leftwing idiot. Oh how the leftwing medias pull the wool over you dupes.

And we won't even go into his family's assertion that he was actually Kenyan-born, his ties to the mob in Chicago as a mouthpiece organizer, or his 20 year association with a radical anti-American church led by Jeremiah Wright.

Yep. Another clueless leftwing idiot. Oh how the leftwing medias pull the wool over you dupes.

And we won't even go into his family's assertion that he was actually Kenyan-born, his ties to the mob in Chicago as a mouthpiece organizer, or his 20 year association with a radical anti-American church led by Jeremiah Wright.
Bill Aires? So fucking funny.

When the U.S. allowed Gerry Adams to enter America in 1995, the IRA leader quickly gave a special thanks to The Donald at his fundraiser.

He also gave Trump a special mention from the podium: “This is not the Trump Tower, but I think I …”

His next few words were cut off as he moved away from the mic to shake hands with Trump.

Footage shows Trump wave to the room and receive a round of applause.

And why are all these terrorist saying Trump is their leader?

The 54 cases identified by ABC News are remarkable in that a link to the president is captured in court documents and police statements, under the penalty of perjury or contempt. These links are not speculative – they are documented in official records. And in the majority of cases identified by ABC News, it was perpetrators themselves who invoked the president in connection with their case, not anyone else.

Bill Aires? So fucking funny.

Barry Obumma didn't get an endorsement on a podium from Bill Ayers, he had a long and close association with him, a known radical and terrorist from the Weather Underground, in fact, he FOUNDED it. You can't even spell his name right, yet profess a legitimate opinion of the matter. Too sad.

Barry Obumma didn't get an endorsement on a podium from Bill Ayers, he had a long and close association with him, a known radical and terrorist from the Weather Underground, in fact, he FOUNDED it. You can't even spell his name right, yet profess a legitimate opinion of the matter. Too sad.
This is a joke right?

Dude, I just read up on Bill Ayers. He sound a lot like Trump supporters. Unhappy with the government.

sought to overthrow what they viewed as American imperialism.

Could he be talking about the deep state globalist rino's you complain about?

Trump is a domestic terrorist and you want him to be president.

During the 2008 U.S. presidential campaign, a controversy arose about Ayers's contacts with then-candidate Barack Obama, a matter that had been public knowledge in Chicago for years.[73] After being raised by the American and British press,[73][74] the connection was picked up by conservative blogs and newspapers in the United States. The matter was raised in a campaign debate by moderator George Stephanopoulos, and later became an issue for the John McCain presidential campaign. Investigations by The New York Times, CNN, and other news organizations concluded that Obama did not have a close relationship with Ayers.[74][75][76][77]

In an op-ed piece after the election, Ayers denied any close association with Obama, and criticized the Republican campaign for its use of guilt by association tactics.[43]

This is a joke right?

It is all in black and white. But sure, I'll wait for your proof otherwise. Then there is the matter of Obumma being a homosexual, his wife who hated America, and his sealed records at Columbia University.

There is 200X more evidence against Obumma than Trump, yet you suck his ass while calling for Trump's head. I bet you support Hamas as well, right?

Wow. You invested a whole 5 minutes on the topic! Where did you look: BillAyers dot com??? I've been reading up on him since GW Bush was still in office.
I'm sure you have. Breitbart? Alex Jones? Rush?

Obama met him once. Trump had done more than met with domestic terrorists, mafia types and murderers.

The Obama's didn't fuck over America. Obama was pretty much just like Bill Clinton. He did a great job. If you weren't a partisan hack this is how you would honestly feel about Obama and Biden

Trump in the interview praised the way the country was run during Bill Clinton’s tenure as president.

“You know you look at the country then … The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean, we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy,” he said.

“A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell. You know people get jealous and they hate you.”
The best results we've had in recent years came from a pragmatic democrat president who knew he couldn't push too hard, was willing to buck his own party and had a strong Republican congress who had him over a barrel. We don't have that anymore.

Oh, and we had the dot com boom going on too. Not so much today. I wonder why the angst and envy over the rich guys getting rich today but so little back when dot com millionaires were all over the place?

The best results we've had in recent years came from a pragmatic democrat president who knew he couldn't push too hard, was willing to buck his own party and had a strong Republican congress who had him over a barrel. We don't have that anymore.

Oh, and we had the dot com boom going on too. Not so much today. I wonder why the angst and envy over the rich guys getting rich today but so little back when dot com millionaires were all over the place?
Even Trump admits Clinton was great. Truth be told, Obama did a good job getting us out of Bush's mess. And Biden is killing it. He's a very bi partisan president. Willing and able to work with Republicans. Until now. Because it's an election year and Trump is pulling the strings of government. Shadow President.

Even Trump admits Clinton was great. Truth be told, Obama did a good job getting us out of Bush's mess. And Biden is killing it. He's a very bi partisan president. Willing and able to work with Republicans. Until now. Because it's an election year and Trump is pulling the strings of government. Shadow President.

Obama was a caretaker over an economy that was sputtering along recovering from the real estate bubble bursting. He didn't engineer any rapid recovery, in fact posting one of the most anemic and slow recoveries we've seen. Quid Pro Joe isn't bipartisan at all or he wouldn't be demonizing half the country. When he gets all red-faced and starts waving his fists around, he's quite a sight, but bipartisan, not even a little.

And I find it quite conspiratorial that you think TRUMP! is pulling the strings of government. Almost as credible as those who say Obama is pulling Quid Pro's strings in his third term.

They wanted to replace the old coot Biden but they never got around to it. Now they have to figure out how to get him to take a dirt nap so someone else can come in. :cool:

Forum List

Back