Donation Processing Company Cancels Christian Group’s Service Because SPLC Labeled It a “Hate Group”

Are you being forced to turn gay? How?
/----/ we're forced to accep the gay lifestyle as normal you pervert. You know exactly what I mean you tiresome bore.
How has the existence of gay people affected you personally?
/----/ having to stomach perverts grabbing each other's cocks and making out in public for starters. Christian bakers being put out of business because of their religious beliefs you freak of nature. You know exactly what I mean, stop playing stuuuuuupid.

If straight people are grabbing each other's genitals in public, you're OK with that? In most jurisdictions it's called "public indecency" and it's illegal whether you're straight or gay.

Making out in public is more common but it's not harming you or anyone else. I would strongly prefer that people get a room, but I tend to be more discreet than some.

Didn't you just answer your own question? In what universe do you live where gay people are given a special pass to fornicate in public? No we are not okay with it, as it is illegal. And not just for gay people.

I was responding to the poster who said he was sickened by men grabbing each other's cocks in public. This implied he was OK with straight people doing grabbing each other's genitals, but not gays. I was pointing out to him that it was inappropriate and illegal behaviour - gay or straight.

If a cake maker was requested to make one with the top piece being two guys going doggy style would they then be able to refuse to make it?
/----/ According to the main stream DemocRATS the baker should be willing to join in on the rump wrangling.

Bullshit. The cake bakers were put out of business because they published the names addresses and phone number of the women who filed the complaint. This lead to "good Christians" harassing and threatening these women with death for filing a complaint that their rights under public service laws were denied.

I love it how when "Christians" deny others their rights under the law, they always pretend that they're the victims.

I put "Christians" in quotes because nothing is more unChristian, than refusing service to "sinners". Jesus was really clear about stuff like that.
The bakers were the victims. No one has a right to be served by anyone. The state may have passed a law, but that isn't the same as having a moral right to force a private business to serve you. The dykes got what they deserved.

/----/ we're forced to accep the gay lifestyle as normal you pervert. You know exactly what I mean you tiresome bore.
How has the existence of gay people affected you personally?
/----/ having to stomach perverts grabbing each other's cocks and making out in public for starters. Christian bakers being put out of business because of their religious beliefs you freak of nature. You know exactly what I mean, stop playing stuuuuuupid.

If straight people are grabbing each other's genitals in public, you're OK with that? In most jurisdictions it's called "public indecency" and it's illegal whether you're straight or gay.

Making out in public is more common but it's not harming you or anyone else. I would strongly prefer that people get a room, but I tend to be more discreet than some.

Didn't you just answer your own question? In what universe do you live where gay people are given a special pass to fornicate in public? No we are not okay with it, as it is illegal. And not just for gay people.

I was responding to the poster who said he was sickened by men grabbing each other's cocks in public. This implied he was OK with straight people doing grabbing each other's genitals, but not gays. I was pointing out to him that it was inappropriate and illegal behaviour - gay or straight.
It implies no such thing. Anyone doing so would be arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior.

If a cake maker was requested to make one with the top piece being two guys going doggy style would they then be able to refuse to make it?
/----/ According to the main stream DemocRATS the baker should be willing to join in on the rump wrangling.

Bullshit. The cake bakers were put out of business because they published the names addresses and phone number of the women who filed the complaint. This lead to "good Christians" harassing and threatening these women with death for filing a complaint that their rights under public service laws were denied.

I love it how when "Christians" deny others their rights under the law, they always pretend that they're the victims.

I put "Christians" in quotes because nothing is more unChristian, than refusing service to "sinners". Jesus was really clear about stuff like that.
The bakers were the victims. No one has a right to be served by anyone. The state may have passed a law, but that isn't the same as having a moral right to force a private business to serve you. The dykes got what they deserved.
/----/
1234.png

/---/ STFU liar. Christians reject the lifestyle and how it's forced on us. You Muslim buddies murder them.
Gay people are being forced on you? Are they trying to break into your house or something? Dumb inbred.
/---/ learn to read you moron, I said the gay lifestyle is forced on us. You are either stupid or just playing stupid.

You're forced to become gay? How awful for you! You poor thing! I'd sue.

Or did you mean you're being forced to tolerate homosexuals? Is that your problem? Is so, that's a good thing, because no person should be discrimated against for something which doesn't harm others, and is really none of your business.
You're not forced to become a white supremacist either, so why can't you mind your own business? See how that works?

White supremacists have a goal to disenfranchise, subjugate and harm non-whites. That's why.
What have they done to disenfranchise, subjugate and harm you?

I don't understand why no one has sued these douche bags for being put on this list.

Donation Processing Company Cancels Christian Group's Service Because SPLC Labeled It a "Hate Group" | LifeNews.com

A company that processes online donations for organizations cancelled its service with a Christian organization after the pro-abortion Southern Poverty Law Center labeled it a “hate group” over its conservative political views. This action highlights longstanding concerns pro-life conservatives have had about of the kind of discrimination pro-life Christians can expect for their beliefs.

The Ruth Institute, whose primary focus is family breakdown, and its impact on children, informed LifeNews today about the discrimination. Officials indicated Ruth Institute’s on-line donation processor cut them off from further funding for allegedly promoting “hate, violence, harassment or abuse.”

The Ruth Institute learned late Thursday that Vanco Payment Solutuons, their on-line donation processing service, was cancelling their service immediately.

Their letter stated: “Vanco has elected to discontinue our processing relationship with The Ruth Institute. The organization has been flagged by Card Brands as being affiliated with a product/service that promotes hate, violence, harassment and/or abuse. Merchants that display such attributes are against Vanco and Wells Fargo processing policies.”

Ruth Institute immediately went to the donation page on its web site and found it had already been shut down. Jennifer Roback Morse, Ph.D., Founder and President of the Ruth Institute, told LifeNews she is very upset by the decision.

“The Ruth Institute’s primary focus is family breakdown and its impact on children: understanding it, healing it, ending it. If this makes us a “hate group,” so be it,” she said. “We surmise that Vanco dropped us because we hold [pro-life and conservative] views about marriage, family and human sexuality.”

Click here to sign up for pro-life news alerts from LifeNews.com

The Ruth Institute is listed on the Southern Poverty Law Center’s “Hate Map,” which was recently in the news. It has been on this “Hate Map,” since 2013. No one from Vanco, Card Brands or Wells Fargo ever contacted the Ruth Institute to inquire about how it supposedly “promotes hate, violence, harassment and/or abuse,” she added.

The Vanco company markets itself to religious organizations. Many churches use their services for processing donations but they may be reconsidering following this discrimination.

“Our beliefs are the common heritage of all Christian groups. Christian organizations that utilize Vanco’s services may wish to reconsider,” Morse told LifeNews.

ACTION: Contact Vanco to complain here.
Well they has to raise money for the upcoming election. Heck, if all the money in the nation keeps on going to the Houston relief fund, that the Dems will never be able to raise enough money to support for the upcoming election.

Linda Sarsour is collecting hurricane funds for organization and advocacy of her left wing PAC. Exploting natural disasters is a left tactic Muslim activist eviscerated on social media for Harvey fundraising – here’s why | Conservative Angle

th

Gay people are being forced on you? Are they trying to break into your house or something? Dumb inbred.
/---/ learn to read you moron, I said the gay lifestyle is forced on us. You are either stupid or just playing stupid.

Or did you mean you're being forced to tolerate homosexuals? Is that your problem? Is so, that's a good thing, because no person should be discrimated against for something which doesn't harm others, and is really none of your business.
You're not forced to become a white supremacist either, so why can't you mind your own business? See how that works?

White supremacists have a goal to disenfranchise, subjugate and harm non-whites. That's why.

All that is required for evil to flourish is for people of good conscience to do nothing.

All that is required for evil to flourish is for people of good conscience to do nothing.
Yeah, and "evil" is anything you disagree with.

Fake news. Just a lie really

Nazis are the epitome of evil.

Nazis are the epitome of evil.
So is ISIS, Islam, ANTIFA. So is Totalitarianism, Communism, Fascism. But you probably support half of them so you don't consider them evil because you don't want to think of yourself as evil. Isn't that about the size of it?

I don't understand why no one has sued these douche bags for being put on this list.

Donation Processing Company Cancels Christian Group's Service Because SPLC Labeled It a "Hate Group" | LifeNews.com

A company that processes online donations for organizations cancelled its service with a Christian organization after the pro-abortion Southern Poverty Law Center labeled it a “hate group” over its conservative political views. This action highlights longstanding concerns pro-life conservatives have had about of the kind of discrimination pro-life Christians can expect for their beliefs.

The Ruth Institute, whose primary focus is family breakdown, and its impact on children, informed LifeNews today about the discrimination. Officials indicated Ruth Institute’s on-line donation processor cut them off from further funding for allegedly promoting “hate, violence, harassment or abuse.”

The Ruth Institute learned late Thursday that Vanco Payment Solutuons, their on-line donation processing service, was cancelling their service immediately.

Their letter stated: “Vanco has elected to discontinue our processing relationship with The Ruth Institute. The organization has been flagged by Card Brands as being affiliated with a product/service that promotes hate, violence, harassment and/or abuse. Merchants that display such attributes are against Vanco and Wells Fargo processing policies.”

Ruth Institute immediately went to the donation page on its web site and found it had already been shut down. Jennifer Roback Morse, Ph.D., Founder and President of the Ruth Institute, told LifeNews she is very upset by the decision.

“The Ruth Institute’s primary focus is family breakdown and its impact on children: understanding it, healing it, ending it. If this makes us a “hate group,” so be it,” she said. “We surmise that Vanco dropped us because we hold [pro-life and conservative] views about marriage, family and human sexuality.”

The Ruth Institute is listed on the Southern Poverty Law Center’s “Hate Map,” which was recently in the news. It has been on this “Hate Map,” since 2013. No one from Vanco, Card Brands or Wells Fargo ever contacted the Ruth Institute to inquire about how it supposedly “promotes hate, violence, harassment and/or abuse,” she added.

The Vanco company markets itself to religious organizations. Many churches use their services for processing donations but they may be reconsidering following this discrimination.

“Our beliefs are the common heritage of all Christian groups. Christian organizations that utilize Vanco’s services may wish to reconsider,” Morse told LifeNews.

If they're anti anything they are going to be put on the hate map--and this may have something to do with it.

Ruth Institute, an off-shoot of the anti-gay National Organization for Marriage political organization, is sponsoring a “super cool” video campaign for young adults where they encourage couples to film video testaments to their llove.
Memo to the Ruth Institute: You're Actually Hurting the "Marriage" Cause

White hate groups do attach themselves to religion, and have appeared to have found a home in the Republican party. That was evident with what happened in Charlottesville when the former KKK Grand Wizard stated this.

'We are determined to take our country back. We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in, that’s why we voted for Donald Trump,' Duke said.
David Duke says Charlottesville is 'a turning point' | Daily Mail Online
Trumps response was bascially to say that a 32 year old woman that was run down and killed by a Neo Nazi- in an ISIS style attack - was that she was equally responsible for her death.

As far as abortion--women should not be harrassed by right wing church groups. And in the South they are.

Niel Gorsuch,
Trump's pick for SCOTUS put to rest forever that Roe V Wade is here to stay, citing it is precedent in the Constitution.
Judge Neil Gorsuch said Tuesday the controversial Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion is “precedent” and acknowledged the ruling had been reaffirmed “many times.”“Roe v. Wade, decided in 1973, is a precedent of the United States Supreme Court, it has been reaffirmed…and all of the other factors that go into analyzing precedent have to be considered,” Gorsuch told Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa. “…A good judge will consider it as precedent of the United States Supreme Court, worthy as treatment of precedent like any other.”
Gorsuch to Feinstein: Abortion ruling is 'precedent'

I really don't think Evangelicals can call themselves Christians or religious anymore. The Republican party platform of Family Values have been changed forever with the election of a man with no honor, no respect, no dignity, no humility and the only loyalty he has ever shown anyone was to himself, Vladimir Putin and now Neo-Nazis, and White Supremacists. 80% of Evangelicals in this country voted for Trump.

There were White male pastors all over this country promoting Donald Trump to their congregations. Trump, a man if that's what you want to refer to him as--who has attacked minorities in this country, who promoted violence at his rallies, and launched vile vulgar comments toward women. A man that openly bragged about his sexcapades & extra marital affairs in magaziines and on the Howard Stern radio program. A man that left his wives and children for other women. A man that stated in his book that his "personal Viet Nam was avoiding sexually transmitted diseases. None of that stopped you from promoting and voting for him.

00-matt-wuerker-were-sticking-with-trump-2016.jpg

Obviously, the only time you break out your bibles is when it is politically expediant for you. Abortion, gay marriage--(looking for someone to oppress--then the bibles come out.) You're nothing but a bunch of hypocrites, Mike Huckabee being the biggest one of all. If your view of morality and decency is reflected in Donald Trump then I'll have no part of your religion. You know as well as I do, that Jesus Christ would have never approved of Donald Trump. Yet you voted for him anyway.

Last edited:

If they're anti anything they are going to be put on the hate map--and this may have something to do with it.

Ruth Institute, an off-shoot of the anti-gay National Organization for Marriage political organization, is sponsoring a “super cool” video campaign for young adults where they encourage couples to film video testaments to their llove.

White hate groups do attach themselves to religion, and have appeared to have found a home in the Republican party. That was evident with what happened in Charlottesville when the former KKK Grand Wizard stated this.

'We are determined to take our country back. We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in, that’s why we voted for Donald Trump,' Duke said.
Trumps response was bascially to say that a 32 year old woman that was run down and killed by a Neo Nazi- in an ISIS style attack - was that she was equally responsible for her death.

As far as abortion--women should not be harrassed by right wing church groups. And in the South they are.

Niel Gorsuch,
Trump's pick for SCOTUS put to rest forever that Roe V Wade is here to stay, citing it is precedent in the Constitution.
Judge Neil Gorsuch said Tuesday the controversial Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion is “precedent” and acknowledged the ruling had been reaffirmed “many times.”“Roe v. Wade, decided in 1973, is a precedent of the United States Supreme Court, it has been reaffirmed…and all of the other factors that go into analyzing precedent have to be considered,” Gorsuch told Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa. “…A good judge will consider it as precedent of the United States Supreme Court, worthy as treatment of precedent like any other.”

I really don't think Evangelicals can call themselves Christians or religious anymore. The Republican party platform of Family Values have been changed forever with the election of a man with no honor, no respect, no dignity, no humility and the only loyalty he has ever shown anyone was to himself, Vladimir Putin and now Neo-Nazis, and White Supremacists. 80% of Evangelicals in this country voted for Trump.

There were White male pastors all over this country promoting Donald Trump to their congregations. Trump, a man if that's what you want to refer to him as--who has attacked minorities in this country, who promoted violence at his rallies, and launched vile vulgar comments toward women. A man that openly bragged about his sexcapades & extra marital affairs in magaziines and on the Howard Stern radio program. A man that left his wives and children for other women. A man that stated in his book that his "personal Viet Nam was avoiding sexually transmitted diseases. None of that stopped you from promoting and voting for him.

Obviously, the only time you break out your bibles is when it is politically expediant for you. Abortion, gay marriage--(looking for someone to oppress--then the bibles come out.) You're nothing but a bunch of hypocrites, Mike Huckabee being the biggest one of all. If your view of morality and decency is reflected in Donald Trump then I'll have no part of your religion. You know as well as I do, that Jesus Christ would have never approved of Donald Trump. Yet you voted for him anyway.

That river of bullshit is too big for me to deal with. Most of it isn't even relevant to the subject of this thread. It's just random smears of the Republican party.

/----/ Republicans ended slavery in America.

Losing the war of 1812 would have ended slavery 50 years sooner.
/---/ a new one on me, please explain

Simple logic. Enlgand outlawed slavery in England and it's colonies. Had they taken back the USA in the war of 1812, they would have ended slavery decades sooner.
/---/ thanks for explaining. However the colonies would have picked up arms and driven the red coats back into the sea.

Niel Gorsuch,

That river of bullshit is too big for me to deal with. Most of it isn't even relevant to the subject of this thread. It's just random smears of the Republican party.

It has everthing to do with it. One of your foundations has been relieved of funding by a certain web-site because of hate. They're sick and tired of you people singleing out groups to harrass and attack--while supporting and voting for Donald Trump. You're nothing but a bunch of hypocrites.

80% of Evangelicals supported and voted for Trump. They were spurred on by White male pastors all across this country. You obviously missed the big picture of what it means to actually be a Christian.

Niel Gorsuch,

And that's all you'll ever see from that dipshit.

Good, hope their donations dry up and they disperse back to where they belong: on corners with sandwich boards and bullhorns. :D

This falls in the same category of discrimination that the cake makers were accused of for not making a wedding cake for a gay couple. If you are a public service provider, you cannot refuse service because you just happen to share or believe in an opposing view -- period!

And I think the carmaker should be able to refuse. See how thin the "hypocrite!" ponits like yours are? They are easily dispatched with one simple statement.

Good, hope their donations dry up and they disperse back to where they belong: on corners with sandwich boards and bullhorns. :D

This falls in the same category of discrimination that the cake makers were accused of for not making a wedding cake for a gay couple. If you are a public service provider, you cannot refuse service because you just happen to share or believe in an opposing view -- period!

And I think the carmaker should be able to refuse. See how thin the "hypocrite!" ponits like yours are? They are easily dispatched with one simple statement.

Your personal opinion doesn't mean squat when you are providing a public service. If you don't like it, simply shut your ass down and give the business to someone who will. See how easy that works? Isn't it great when the power of the consumer gets to choose, through word of mouth and their wallet, who they do business with while the company lives with the results? The power of capitalism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back